Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shelton Benjiman- Now or Never

Go down 
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Shelton Benjiman- Now or Never Empty
PostSubject: Shelton Benjiman- Now or Never   Shelton Benjiman- Now or Never EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 12:34 pm

Shelton Benjiman is one of the best pure wrestlers in the WWE, and I don't think anyone can deny that. He's athletic, fast and he's still quite strong. But he's not getting any younger, and eventually he'll lose his speed.

So the question is, should WWE push him now before it's too late, I'm guessing he's got between 2-5 years before his speed isn't that good, so WWE don't have long, and many people want to see him in the main event. He still hasn't had a proper push towards the ECW Title yet, which I think is the first step and once having a run with the title, he should win the MITB, this is a great match for people of his build, speed and athelticsm, once he's won that, he can use it to allow him to develop his mic skills to the top he can get them.

I think once he gets better on the stick he would be a main eventer as he has the skills of wrestling already.

But the question is will WWE push him now or never, they've tried it in the past, resulting in nothing and many people saw it as a step back when he moved to ECW, I think he should start jumping forward.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down

Shelton Benjiman- Now or Never
Page 1 of 1