Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE is awful

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

WWE is awful Empty
PostSubject: WWE is awful   WWE is awful EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 11:31 am

Firdtly I just want to say this isn't my views below, it's directly taken from a thread on 606 at the moment, but I thought a few of the things were worth discussing.

Awful Storylines
In the WWE in the last months/years there have been many quiet simply AWFUL! Story lines. It has gotten to a point that I cant bear to hear how the next rivalry starts. The story lines that come up are getting away from the point of wrestling which is to wrestle. I’m afraid that watching wrestling these days is more of a soap opera than a fight. In the years they have probably came up with every story line that is seen as suitable and the have come up with a few that were sickening. An example of this is the Kane and Triple H feud that seen Kane being linked with raping a dead women’s corpse.

Awful Fighting
In the WWE today there is no doubt that they have some outstanding wrestlers with great talent but sadly this is few and far between. In recent years they have been getting the bigger fighters who have little experience or skill when it comes to wrestling an they are just used as big men who get title challenges. This wont do for the WWE as the people who watch it in my opinion would much rather see a fight with a lot of skill then two huge men clobber each other.

Awful Match Times
A problem that I have noticed in wrestling also is the lack of time used in single matches. For example a decade ago or so you would expect really long matches but these days you would be lucky if it last 10 minutes. This is an absolute joke. WWE probably has more than half the show being all talk and little fighting in it. I think you would find that they would get a lot more fans into the business if they had longer, more interesting fights instead of a lot of 5 minute fights.

Awful Entertainment
Wrestling today has very few who can actually entertain the audience. The WWE tend to get rid of these sort of fighters like RVD and X-Pac. In my opinion these were very entertaining fighters and they should try sign more like this. Look at the likes of Rey Mysterio - he is possibly the most talked about superstar because of his high flying technique which makes him a firm fans favourite.

Awful Entrances
In recent years the standards of wrestlers entrances has defiantly dropped to an all low. The best entrances in my opinion are the old set ones like the undertakers and Kane’s. New wrestlers entrances are awful and have no attention given to them like amazing fireworks or lighting. So this is another problem that makes the view lose interest in it.

Amount of belts
In the WWE there are by far to many belts. They should shorten it down to just the Brands leading belt for all the best wrestlers. The tag team belts for the best tag team and a belt for the cruiserweight division. This would help as it would make more competition for every belt instead of having the same old boring fights for one title.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

WWE is awful Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE is awful   WWE is awful EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:02 pm

I see the words Fight/fighting/Fighters a hell of a lot in that, someone should let that guy know its not real....

Entrances? seriously?
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

WWE is awful Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE is awful   WWE is awful EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

I stopped reading when I saw the guy was using a storyline from 2002 (when storylines were for the most part great) to highlight how rubbish the product is 6 years later.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

WWE is awful Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE is awful   WWE is awful EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:06 pm

You sure you didnt write this maccs? geek

" I’m afraid that watching wrestling these days is more of a soap opera than a fight."

deary me
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

WWE is awful Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE is awful   WWE is awful EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:33 pm

... thats a funny set of complaints.....

Belts are evil.... get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE is awful Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE is awful   WWE is awful Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE is awful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: