Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+2
thegunman84
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:58 pm

He won a 10 minute match with Lance Cade using his submission finisher in what was reported as a very good match, had a great pop as well

What does this mean?

Is there reason to be excited?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:09 am

If it was just a dark match, I'd say there's nothing likely to happen, as he has appeared in many dark matches over the years like many independent workers. However he did get a win, which adds some intrigue to the situation. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Also, I guess that's Cade's push over then
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:11 am

Cade was hurt during the match from what I read.

Didn't Danielson once wrestle Cena on velocity(or whatever the hell it was called)>
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:21 am

Yea he got totally burried against Cena however the fact that Cade is supposed to be on the verge of a big push (one I think he will get on SMACKDOWN in my opinion) and the match was over 10 minutes long and he received one hell of a big pop (allegedly) and was allowed to use his signiture finisher gives me hope that it could possibly be the start of something.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:25 am

With the recent direction that ECW has been taking, he's yet another talent that would be well suited to that brand. Hopefully if they do sign him, he wont be sent off to Florida for ages so he can learn to work WWE style.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:29 am

it may be like burchill on heat attacking jobbers untill he can attack kennedy, somthing i think was planned b4 regals firing, but in a differant way.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:33 am

Um...what maybe like that again? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:36 am

Guns I seriously doubt that Danielson would even consider going to FCW

If he was offered a contract I am sure he is at a stage in his career now where he has some pull in contract talks, I doubt he would learn anything from FCW, he would be there 5 minutes and rip the place to shreads, I think if that what was on the table unless he has money worries I think he would tell them where to stick there contract!

He is for me the top wrestler in America and unlike Angle appears to be 100% fit and healthy, I think if he wanted to go to a full time big federation and the E did not want him in his current gimmick TNA would offer him the world, only my opinion though
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:38 am

fighting cade in dark matches? bazz.

so if he comes on screen they are already well used to it.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:41 am

I definitely agree that Danielson is a top talent, who doesn't need to go to developmental. However I do think they would be likely to send him down there for a bit. Look at CM Punk for example, he was getting fantastic reviews for his performances on the indy circuit (although I wasn't a fan myself), got a WWE contract, had one match which was never broadcast and sent him to FCW to learn to work the WWE way. That's one of the reasons Samoa Joe isn't with WWE either, they wanted him to go to developmental too.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:48 am

but vince wants new styles now remember.

so maybe they will bed him in with someone hel be working with, then carry it onto tv if its worked well
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 am

I am on another board, and I was talking about this yesterday, this 'WWE Safe Style' is a major reason for turning people off in my opinion, the reason talent of yesteryear was so good was because many traveled the length and bredth of the country learning styles from all different kinds of territories until they can patch things together which gave them all something Unique

Now we have Orton, Kennedy, Rhodes and now Di Biase who all look the same or act the same as well as seem to talk the same!

I am all for these feds like FCW and OVW before it to get guys ready, but don't teach them all the same thing, it becomes boring and mundane
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:50 am

Danielson v Benjamin on ECW would be a ratings stealer and a show stealer
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 12:56 am

Yeah the territory system of the past, bred some great talent still evident today with the likes of Michaels and Taker. Guys nowadays can work through the indys which is a similar type system, and the likes of Jericho have experience in Japan and Mexico too. Since WWE started training their own talent things have gone downhill, and like you say we end up with carbon-copy superstars. With my previous example of Punk, although I don't like him, if he had been allowed to things his way, it would have made for something different in WWE. Remember RVD when he first came in? He got over to insane levels, because his offense wasn't like anybody else in the company, and even he had to tone things down a bit.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:16 am

With three different shows I would hope that one at the very least would be used for a more combatitive style of offence unlike what we see

If Vince wants more fans to watch his shows then instead of begging the public and bribing them with cash rewards he should look to what the fans really want, and yes we all want some of his cash, but in terms of genuine in ring excitement its nil on to many occasions
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 1:16 am

Im off to bed, start at 6am

Night Gents!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 11:32 am

Danielson can play an excellent heel as well...With his gimmick where he can beat any1 in 5 minutes

Could possibly build him up with this.

Watched him versus cobana the other day and it is a brilliant match.Engrossing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 5:17 pm

Cobana is currently in FCW so that is a potential opponent for him to havea big feud with later on in the year

I have lost to much faith in Vince or the creative to do the right thing here though!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:54 pm

I am hoping WWE start looking into the indie scene to bring in wrestlers who can actually wrestle. Brian Danielson is one of them, and I think would suit ECW, just watched some of his matches.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:30 pm

I don't think we need educated on Danielson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bryan Danielson on RAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1