Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????

Go down 
+5
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
thegunman84
the-gaffer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? Empty
PostSubject: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:01 pm

Vince McMahon has booked another press conference for Thursday only 10 days after his last press conference where he was supposed to make an 'outrageous' announcement' that would make everyone sit up and listen!

Marty is also convinced that something big is about to be confirmed in the WWE this week and he thinks it might be on RAW

Well how about this for an idea, not that I want it to happen though, with his retirement and the successful spell in the WWE for around 6 weeks in the lead up to WrestleMania does anyone else think that Floyd Mayweather signing a contract with the WWE may be this big announcement?????

I have no idea what so ever the kind of serious role he could have with the business, I was not that into his segment with the Big Show either, although everyone connected said he was the utter professional and would work with him again and he did make Vince a lot of money

Floyd has hinted at retirement before although this time the guys in the know seem more convinced he is serious this time due to the manor in his voice and his desire to do other projects

Whats everyone elses thoughts?
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:06 pm

Nice idea gaffer, this is something I briefly thought of when I heard of Mayweather's retirement, although it still sounds like a bit of a long shot. Still though, if Mayweather did really enjoy his brief time in WWE, then it is certainly a possibility. And if wrestling is what he wants to do, then retiring from boxing would be necessary, as otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to take many bumps.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:42 pm

I don't like him much as a competitor mainly due to his small small frame however they can always play on his punch and if its a rout he wants to go down then who am I to complain, if the guy was willing enough to turn his back on his own profession to chase a dream then fair play to him

I said at the time of his retirement "Let the rumours commence" so its kinda ironic that I end up writing an article on it, however I think its a genuine possibility
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:42 pm

Not that I think I would like it though, I just cant see what kind of programme he would be involved in
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:49 pm

didnt they sign some random MMA guy to development a few months back, duno if he was famous or not, thought id throw it out there though.

fits vinces "we want new stars" and all that talk
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:51 pm

I know what its about. Very Happy

Spoiler:

Last edited by bazz23-v2 on Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:53 pm

Mayweather vs Elijah Burke. Both former boxers with impressive records, now they take each other on in the grueling sport of professional wrestling. Book that shit! He does need a lot of training before taking to the ring though, get him to work with Finlay or Regal to get his ring skills up to a reasonable level.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:57 pm

I agree, I have no doubt that he would be successful, he is a genuine guy and appears to be an utter professional, however for the money that I think he would command I just think the WWE would need to justify it by having him in the World Title scene on one of the shows, probably RAW and I don't know if that would do anyone any good in the long term
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:02 am

The fans wouldn't take to him instantly being pushed in the main event, he'd end up with X-Pac heat. However like you say, for the money he'd demand he would need to be instantly pushed at that level. Start him off by jobbing Jeff Hardy, I'm sure not too many people would be bothered by that.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:08 am

Bazz who is he and how do you know
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:11 am

Its Tito Ortiz, the guy who's contract run out with UFC a two weeks ago and is known to be good friends of taker.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:12 am

bazz23-v2 wrote:
I know what its about. Very Happy

Spoiler:

Quincy is on the case afro
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:14 am

Solved the case.......as Quincy usually does. Basketball
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:18 am

And Tito has prior wrestling experience too, so could easily be brought in to work straight away. Was actually hoping TNA would sign him, if they are serious about going down a more serious, stiffer road for their matches.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:46 am

He has a gimmick of wearing T-Shirts after the matches with slogans on them suchas :

That's American For Whoop Ass Mate

"If You Can Read This I Just Stomped His Ass"

"Who's Next"

Hmm some of them seem rather familiar.

Though I'm a bit disturbed by this one to his beaten opponent Jerry Bohlander at UFC 18:

"I Just Fucked Your Ass"
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:48 am

Its not my cup of tea Maccs, Unless I wear it on a Sunday Morning after I have taken some drunken slut home after a night clubbing, even then I am far to much of a gent to do that, I would just wait for her to go home then spread the stories like I spread her legs lol!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:00 am

It's just another Million Dollar Mania press conf unfortunatly.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:08 am

Because we're all so enthralled with this million dollar giveaway.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:52 pm

*Beep beep beep beep.....bep eep beep*

heloo, *hang up*

great tv No
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 3:01 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
Vince McMahon has booked another press conference for Thursday only 10 days after his last press conference where he was supposed to make an 'outrageous' announcement' that would make everyone sit up and listen!

He'S GIVING AWAY ANOTHER MILLION DOLLARS111111
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:23 pm

Tito Ortiz, I would love for him to come into WWE, and a great idea would be to sign Ken Shamrock again (part of his big change with the attitude shit) and have them build a fued based on their genuine dislike of each other, and bring into the story that Ortiz is 3-0 over Shamrock.

Also on the T shirt thing...

Jerry Bohlander UFC 18 "I Just Fucked Your Ass"
Guy Mezger UFC 19 "Gay Mezger Is My Bitch"
Frank Shamrock UFC 22 Tito put on a Frank Shamrock t-shirt
Wanderlei Silva UFC 25 "I Just Killed The Axe Murderer"
Yuki Kondo UFC 29 "RESPECT; I don't earn it; I just fuckin take it!"
Evan Tanner UFC 30 "If You Can Read This I Just Stomped His Ass"
Elvis Sinosic UFC 32 "That's American For Whoop Ass Mate"
Vladimir Matyushenko UFC 33 "Fighting For America"
Ken Shamrock UFC 40 "I Just Killed Kenny, You Bastard"
Patrick Côté UFC 50 "Who's Next"
Vitor Belfort UFC 51 "Bring Home Our Troops!"
Forrest Griffin UFC 59 "With Great Sacrifice Comes Great Rewards"
Ken Shamrock UFC 61 "If you fight Tito Ortiz You Lose"
Ken Shamrock Ortiz vs. Shamrock 3: The Final Chapter "Punishing Him Into Retirement"
Chuck Liddell UFC 66 "Thanks... U.S. Troops For Fighting For Our Country"
Rashad Evans UFC 73 "Bad Boy For Life"
Lyoto Machida UFC 84 "I Did It My Way"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:29 pm

do people that beat him have t shirt come backs, or does he not lose lol.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:31 pm

MFthaDON wrote:
Tito Ortiz, I would love for him to come into WWE, and a great idea would be to sign Ken Shamrock again (part of his big change with the attitude shit) and have them build a fued based on their genuine dislike of each other, and bring into the story that Ortiz is 3-0 over Shamrock.

Also on the T shirt thing...

Jerry Bohlander UFC 18 "I Just Fucked Your Ass"
Guy Mezger UFC 19 "Gay Mezger Is My Bitch"
Frank Shamrock UFC 22 Tito put on a Frank Shamrock t-shirt
Wanderlei Silva UFC 25 "I Just Killed The Axe Murderer"
Yuki Kondo UFC 29 "RESPECT; I don't earn it; I just fuckin take it!"
Evan Tanner UFC 30 "If You Can Read This I Just Stomped His Ass"
Elvis Sinosic UFC 32 "That's American For Whoop Ass Mate"
Vladimir Matyushenko UFC 33 "Fighting For America"
Patrick Côté UFC 50 "Who's Next"
Vitor Belfort UFC 51 "Bring Home Our Troops!"
Forrest Griffin UFC 59 "With Great Sacrifice Comes Great Rewards"
Ken Shamrock UFC 61 "If you fight Tito Ortiz You Lose"
Ken Shamrock Ortiz vs. Shamrock 3: The Final Chapter "Punishing Him Into Retirement"
Chuck Liddell UFC 66 "Thanks... U.S. Troops For Fighting For Our Country"
Rashad Evans UFC 73 "Bad Boy For Life"
Lyoto Machida UFC 84 "I Did It My Way"

Lovin those t-shirts
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:38 pm

Yeah, love the one's for Shamrock too, 'Punishing Him Into Retirement!' Class!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm

Quote :

Class lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????   Yet another 'special' Press Conference?????????? Empty

Back to top Go down

Yet another 'special' Press Conference??????????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next