Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Who is it going to be then?

Go down 
+5
thegunman84
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
the-gaffer
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Who is it going to be then? Empty
PostSubject: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:39 pm

With the 'Wedding' of Edge and Vickie going to take place this summer then one can only imagine that this will be the time to finally end the 'reign of terror' that Guerrero has brought to the blue brand, I for one have loved her time as the GM of SMACKDOWN, X-Pac heat or not, she has been brilliant and Vince can only dream of the fans at the live RAW be so passionate as they are when VG takes stage with the mic in hand!

Now while I believe the heat is genuine, I also believe that its alright as long as the angle is not overplayed, and that is why its vital that if and when the time comes the WWE have to make sure its as big an impact as possible and the best guy possible to do the job that will crash the wedding.

I have no idea when the wedding will be taking place but thoughts will probably be that The Undertaker will make his return at that point, however I would like to see someone like Chris Jericho possibly make his SMACKDOWN return and enter into a long programme with Edge
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:44 pm

4 weeks now i guess, was 5 last week.

been thinking taker might be too obvious now, so maybe another one of edges jokes, witht he lights and maybe the "GONG"

then i was thinking, maybe rey would be set to do it, with help from chavo (based on chavos reaction to edge last week)

but tbh i would prefer jericho saving us from the smackdown dominance, and it would make better tv, than rey going "this is the family vickie, me and chavo" in his stupid whiney voice.

think it will be the ending or the begining of the end for them, and i think it should be must watch tv, even though it obv will replace a match or 2.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:49 pm

Maybe the writers will shock us and actually let them go through with it......

Then again maybe not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Rey would be my call...

OR!!!!!

how about Matt Hardy, getting revenge for Lita? Could be set up as Matt getting his revenge by nailing Vickie, gives him a top-line programme, and if booked right (and not the squash job they did last time), could give Smackdown a new headliner...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 6:57 pm

I would really like to see that Grecian, Matt bores me to tears sometimes but he does have good in ring ability and it would add something different to the programme and also have the continuity to go along with the story!
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 7:00 pm

I think Chavo, while not a big name star, could be a good choice. Chavo after getting gradually more and more pissed off at his position in the family, finally snaps attacks Edge, and triesd to make Vickie see that he is just using her. Of course this would only work if WWE were willing to give Chavo a decent push, but it would at least kinda make sense, and could result in Chavo getting a good pop for the face turn.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:09 pm

A big name that would make an impact attacking Edge and vicky's wedding.
KHALI!11111
jk
Umaga or MVP, provided they'd be willing to turn one of them face
or one of the Hardy's, that would be nice.
I dread Seeing Batista do it.

I agree with Bazz though, having a wedding on a wrestlin show without it being broken up, would throw me for a loop.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:13 pm

I reckon Punk will crash the wedding and cash in his MITB or something.
Just an thought but it would be the start of a fued between Edge and Punk and also ruin Edges wedding gettting Punk seriously over
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 8:16 pm

They'll hint with that on smackdown next week.

They're also hinting that MVP has a problem with Vicky and edge

so idk.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:40 pm

I don't think I want Chavo to be the one to break it up, while I think a big push should be on for Chavo in the US title division, I love him as a heel, he is a throw back to the heels of the heyday of the 80s and turning him face would ruin that for me, I want more heels to take his lead in there characters and play that sneaky cheating heel down to a tee
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:45 pm

As Gaffer initially said I'd go with Jericho.
No-one else on the roster is as good at doing the walk out interruption with put downs as the petulant kid style Jericho.
Think of the reaction as when it gets to the rev asking does anyone have any just reason why this couple shall not be joined in holy matrimony?
And then Jericho's music hits

Think that would call for a *Pop*
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:45 pm

Guys to crash the wedding?????????????????????

I am not to sure, I think it will lead to a split in the camp anyway, and I dont want to see Edge face, so possibly a top face who 'saves' Vickie by announcing that Edge is having an affair and only using Vickie to get and stay at the top

Possibly a return for a short run for Lita and Matt could exploit it, although I don't know how comfortable he would be with that, but if its a chance to get a main event push then who knows

Jericho
Kennedy
M. Hardy
J. Hardy
MVP
CM Punk
John Cena ????????
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:47 pm

I hope they don't go with the obvious of Taker. Smackdown is in dire need of new main eventers and Jericho given a run with Edge would make Smackdown worthwhile watching just for them two.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 pm

I was reading something earlier and it basically said that they plan to have The Undertaker and Edge take off again from where they left off at One Night Stand, my guess will be yet another repeat of this year though, Edge maybe swapping the title with someone back and forward before Mania and Undertaker to get the No1 Contender spot and win ti off him again at next years WrestleMania

It doesn't sound to alluring but going by what I read it looks like they have big plans for both Edge and Taker and there feud
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:20 pm

As much as I have enjoyed the Taker vs Edge matches, I do feel the fued has been done to death now, and they could do with being separated from each other for at least a year, so that it feels fresh again. Here's hoping something happens in the draft, and Smackdown doesn't get shafted again.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:37 pm

Here Here

I don't want to see any more Edge v Undertaker for a long while yet

I actually think I would like to see John Cena v Edge for the title and have Cena have to go through hell to win the title, I think that might be an angle that could get Cena over again with the crowd
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:42 pm

I think Smackdown may get a few big names in the draft.
With ECW swapping to RAW its going to leave it very light on numbers so I think there will be actual genuine 'shock' moves.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:44 pm

The Cena fued could work well, as Edge can garner enough heel heat on his own, to make the majority of the crowd boo him rather than Cena. Edge is one of the few truly great heels in wrestling today, I think he needs a long reign, with him managing to get the better of everyone that comes his way, until they have some up and coming star they want to push to main event level, get the big boost by being the one to finally end Edge's reign.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:47 pm

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of John Cena v Edge

I think Cena getting screwed out of title matches and out of Number1 contender matches only to finally win the title at Survivor Series would be good booking and could get the majority of the crowd on his side, especially if he is booked to look like the nearly man of SMACKDOWN
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:58 pm

Well unless he actually slaps that poor excuse for an STF on correctly, I don't think that will be enough to get me on his side. Would much rather cena fucked off to the midcard, the place on the card his skills actually merit. But as long as the kids keep buying those stupid belts, he'll continue to be pushed as the greatest thing since sliced bread.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:05 am

Well I think both me and you know that Cena will not be going to the mid card no matter how much any of us want it, thats why I think booking him against Edge would be perfect for him.

While his in ring work is not the best, its certainly not the worst, not on the main event scene anyway and he is excellent on the mic, JBL, Batista, Umaga, Khali and Jeff Hardy are guys I use as example of who he is better than who could be considered 'Main Event'

I agree that there are guys a plenty out there who are far superior to him but he is around at the top table for as long as he wants basically, so while I would rather Jericho v Edge long term I don't think that will happen, and if it does I think I might expect to much from it because I have wanted it for so long.

I like Cena on the mic, I think he is great and if he was around when guys were allowed to say pretty much what they wanted then he would be held in the same regard as guys like The Rock in my opinion, Rock was nothing special in the ring either, but his charisma saw him through and also Austin was around at the same time to take the burden off his shoulders. I don't think he has done much wrong since his return at the Rumble if I am being honest, and I am one of the bigger Cena haters before he got injured!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:05 am

i was thinking, b4 i noticed these comments if cena got involved.

maybe have mickie james involved too, tricking edge into bed, dodgey tape, cena speach, edge doing some facial acting.

i hope its more thought out than, *BONG* ... Tombstone. end.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:08 am

also, if anyone does find out WHO interupts, or gets a good rumour from a source, dose it in heavy spoilers saying WEDDING INTERUPTIONS SPOILER or somthing.

cos for this, i want to have all these posabilities exiting me, and to find out on the night when the music hits and all that, to see who it is. im sure alot of others want to be suprised by it too.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:09 am

I can see that Sexton

Mickie James has an affair with Edge

Cena exposes it when Vickie is ready to say I do

Edge is still the heel, Cena is the hero and Vickie is still the X-Pac hate
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:15 am

the-gaffer wrote:
Well I think both me and you know that Cena will not be going to the mid card no matter how much any of us want it, thats why I think booking him against Edge would be perfect for him.

While his in ring work is not the best, its certainly not the worst, not on the main event scene anyway and he is excellent on the mic, JBL, Batista, Umaga, Khali and Jeff Hardy are guys I use as example of who he is better than who could be considered 'Main Event'

I agree that there are guys a plenty out there who are far superior to him but he is around at the top table for as long as he wants basically, so while I would rather Jericho v Edge long term I don't think that will happen, and if it does I think I might expect to much from it because I have wanted it for so long.

I like Cena on the mic, I think he is great and if he was around when guys were allowed to say pretty much what they wanted then he would be held in the same regard as guys like The Rock in my opinion, Rock was nothing special in the ring either, but his charisma saw him through and also Austin was around at the same time to take the burden off his shoulders. I don't think he has done much wrong since his return at the Rumble if I am being honest, and I am one of the bigger Cena haters before he got injured!
Well I never liked the Rock either. While he was funny on the mic, he wasn't really very good at doing serious, intense interviews. I will give him more credit than Cena as he has had 2 great matches, vs Austin Mania X-7 and his ladder match vs HHH at some Summerslam.

As for the list of main event talent Cena is better than, I'll give you Khali, Hardy, and possibly JBL (at least JBL's offense looks realistic). I'd put him about on par with Batista, and Umaga is definitely a superior worker. And Cena's promo's generally tend to irritate me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is it going to be then?   Who is it going to be then? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who is it going to be then?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: