Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Next For the CruserWeights

Go down 
+2
Pablo
\/Chopsticks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

What Next For the CruserWeights Empty
PostSubject: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 1:17 pm

Ok so by now youve proablly gatherd , that i am a keen admirer of the X divison . This leads me to the cruserweight divison in WWE. Ok so when i used to watch WWE in its slef acclaimed prime attiude era there was the light welt title or something along those lines with the likes of Malenko defending it on Heat on channel 4 ah memories. They had some great talent i man do you remembr Essa Rios ? all im saying to let him go he must of been some backstage liability. If you dont remember him check these out. [ Also it was the first time we saw lita on screen it was with ESSA]

Essa Rios v Super Crazy

Essa Rios v Samoe Joe

So what happend to the fast action packed divison. I never really saw WCW in its day but i heard that it had a better cruserweight divison .So when they bought out WCW surley wwe had a awesome cruserweight divison . But then when i tart watching again it might be a coencedince but the very first thing i see is GAB07 and theres a cruserweight open ah ! sounds good yes it was showed WWE have talent in that divison with the likes of Jimmy Wang Yang who is purley spectacular. But then incomes a midget and wins . And he is the only champion ive seen since ive been watching it again. Now theyve gone and retierd the belt and are adding a second womens belt ? please someone make sense of this.

They also still have the cruserweights , but now most of them are jobbing i mean looking through the roster you have
Nunzio
Jimmy Wang Yang
Jamie Noble
Shannon moore
Chavo
Super crazy
Rey Mysterio

amongst others and if they just employed a few like that Sydal lad on ecw [im sure he is the right weight limit] the cruserweight divison could be as good as new ill be first to admit theyll have a long way to catch TNA's X divison but still i mean they could even sign Sesnhi if he is in the right weight divison has he has left TNA. Also Elix Skipper is doing fuck all in TNA and he is amazing if hes contract is not a written one bu an open one try snatching him .

So here is my plan for the divison . Give smackdown all the tag teams as weonly need one set of belts. Same goes for womens divison you only need one set of belts so move all "Divas" to Raw cause allthought the Knockouts are better wrestlers there are some good divas like victoria, natalia, beth, mikie, melina E.T.C. So that leaveas ecw the show that in my opinoin is dominating BINGO! give them the cruserweights i mean so ive heard again ECW used to hav licho libre so why not cruserweights maybe evn hire old Physcosis again if he is not in prison.

So to conlude this article i think that WWE need a kick up the arse to get the cruserweights up and running again .Because i want to see some more of the likes Yang .

P.S Took me ages this
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 1:52 pm

good article. personally, i would love to see the cruiserweights hit the heights of the x-division / wcw cruiserweights. but sadly with the title losing all respect or prestiege it may have ever had, and then eventually being retired. i cant see the WWE ever rejuvinating the division.

you have all of those cruiserweight wrestlers on smackdown. but the only superstar allowed to take any high risk manouvers is jeff hardy, and hes on raw (albeit he only does 2 high risk moves, swanton and willow in the wisp... the rest of the time he just runs really fast lol)
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 1:57 pm

Its a shame because of most of the cruserweights that have talent are bieng wasted ok Chavo isnt a the moment and Jimmy and Shannon are in a tag team but the rest like Funaki and Nunzio are just jobin plus the cruserweights need a constant thing and without there title theyll just be jobbing when not in storylines . As much as i hate to admit it i think the cruserweights are dead just like the hardcore title
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:26 pm

have not read art6icle yet, but il say, smackdown needs them back lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 2:27 pm

I go to all this effort sexton and you dont read it Sad lol
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:05 pm

i think one thing they could do is widen the weight limit, so people like Charlie Haas can be in it, making it more midweight to cruiserweight.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:52 pm

If fat Matt was in it then surely Charlie Haas could be in it too.

Never been a big spot monkey fan, so couldn't care less what happens to it, although I do think it should have a spot on smackdown or ECW.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 3:54 pm

For me it was one of the reasons i started watching again but the whole time ive seen it it was held by a leprachuen . And i think a lot people's carrears will suffer if this title is not rbought back which i fear it wont be . I mean i hope TNA pick up on this and hire some .
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 9:43 pm

after praising him just found out JWY has been suspended
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 11:55 pm

I don't know if I want another cruiser-weight division, people talk about the X-Division but what people fail to remember or realise is there is no weight restriction in that division, or not one that leaves it open to only cruiser's

Maybe if and when ECW move to a two hour time slot there will be an opening for the Cruiser-weight division once again however with a poor tag team division and a not so competitive US/IC scene then I fail to see why adding yet another title division to an already thin roster

Like I say if and when ECW move to a two hour time slot then maybe just maybe they could have the Cruiser-weight exclusive to there show SMACKDOWN could have the Tag Titles exclusive to there show and RAW could have the Diva's exclusive to there show

Then all three shows would have something different to them to help keep them unique, until then, I don't want to see it though
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:02 pm

Yeah exactly my point each brand would have a GOOD uniuqe selling point as it were
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 9:55 pm

When did you make that point?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:11 pm

2nd para form last mate

So here is my plan for the divison . Give smackdown all the tag teams as weonly need one set of belts. Same goes for womens divison you only need one set of belts so move all "Divas" to Raw cause allthought the Knockouts are better wrestlers there are some good divas like victoria, natalia, beth, mikie, melina E.T.C. So that leaveas ecw the show that in my opinoin is dominating BINGO! give them the cruserweights i mean so ive heard again ECW used to hav licho libre so why not cruserweights maybe evn hire old Physcosis again if he is not in prison.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:49 pm

Was that just freshly edited?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:53 pm

Nope look it woudl say if it was
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Next For the CruserWeights   What Next For the CruserWeights Empty

Back to top Go down

What Next For the CruserWeights
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: