Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heroes Series 2 in UK

Go down 
+4
Sexton_hardcastle
He is back
ArtfulDodger
invincibleILeak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:45 pm

in reality Wink he had to learn japanese and everything lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:48 pm

Oh yeah, I remember, it was in one of those things after , it told us. Can't wait though.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 1:49 pm

that is why i found it strange because he went to stole japanese swords
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 2:58 pm

Does it really matter! lol!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:05 pm

Yes it does!

lol!
Back to top Go down
gunner1978
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
gunner1978

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 6:48 pm

I think its the best show to cum out of the good old u s of a in years

Iv heard that its moving over to sky 1 next year that sucks they end up getting all the good shows,i think when lost went there not as many people seen it.

Dexters a class show as well,ill not fall in to the same trap i did with heroes caus its all very temping to watch all these shows on line
I did that with Heroes 2 but will still watch them on the beb i think
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 7:46 pm

I am really annoyed about that, if it moves to sky (which I don't have) I think I'll go to America and do something...lol!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 25, 2008 10:33 am

SPOILER***SPOILER FROM LAST NIGHTS HEROES

----------------------------------------------------------
Well, I think it was a good start to the series, I thought they should have focused abit more on Nathan. But theyu have done their job and left me wanting more. I think we've got a few new characters, which is good. And some old faces. I'm still waiting, to see if Sylar is back, and Peter is for sure. I was shocked about this more than anything, he can't remember anything, which will be interesting, he is my favourite character and I hope he goes back to his normal self, but I could see a heel turn, in a sense, where he becomes a baddie. He also seems to have electricity powers, which will be good. The picture thing with the sign on it, and them being killed is a good idea, and alkready can't wait to find out who it is. I mean there were some missing that I expected to be back in the first episode, but we'll have to wait and see if they appear in later ones. Most notiably, Sylar, also, Niki and Jessica Sanders, Mika, and some others. Really want to find out the Mexican girl's power, it should be interesting. So overall I good show.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:08 pm

I know I'm really sad but I get excited every Thursday just for Heroes. On tonight should be good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:18 pm

you seen only bbc 2 ones or are you a week ahead too?

i know i am.

so 2nite il watch one ive seen again, then unmasked which makes me go omg next week looks amazing, then i watch and im like damn one more week Sad

i wish i could mark out for wwe like this still haha.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:23 pm

I don't really want to, cos then I have to wait another week. This actually makes my week. It also gives someat to do on Friday at school, talk about Heroes!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:26 pm

well if you watch 2nites, then next weeks on bbc3 every week then they end with a double ep on bbc 2 normaly so its like WHAM.

ur never without heroes one week, and when it ends you see the 1st part again then the new part Very Happy

so im like a week ahead but to me its normal just 2 eps a week, one iv seen once one new. 2 eps a WEEK!!!!!! a NIGHT! il shh now.

think this weeks is a goodun too
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 9:32 pm

I hope we see Syalr and Niki Sanders in this one, from the preview shown on BBC 2, it looks good. Don't tell me what happens.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 08, 2008 10:57 pm

it be time, it be time.

i need to lose this sun and gym induced headache to concentrate on heroes Sad
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:39 pm

Last weeks Heroes was the worst they've had IMO, I don't really care about Claire and west, I thought it was better just having Claire as the teenager, but oh well, hopefully they can take it somewhere.

I hope to see Syalr get his powers back, he's a bit boring without them but still quite scary, reckon he'll kill the brother somehow.

I hope Hiro comes back to the present soon, but I reckon he'll bring Kensei with him. I reckon Ando might die just as he's coming back.

I want Peter to open the box and soon, and for Nathan to actually use his powers.

I hope Jessica/Niki doesn't lose his power, and I hope Mika's cousin(the girl who can do anything that she sees.) meets someone else with powers, maybe Nathan or Sylar.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:55 pm

i cant remember that episode saw it like 2 weeks ago now lol.

i think this episode tonite is better, not sure tho im confused, add that to falling asleep a bit ago so im groggy as shite.

i want to see the kid that sucked all the air out of a random school in erm kansas???
it was just said one week n i want that to be used lol.

n i wana see what nathans kids can do lol the fuckin inbreds Razz and i wonder if one out of nathan and peter is related to george takai, or if him n their mum had a kid at any point lol.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 6:50 pm

It's getting better and better, biggest shock of either season so far!

Adam Monroe is kensei, never saw that coming, so does this make Peter a baddy, caitlin is stuck in the future and Matt's dad is in a coma.

Claire and west have fallen out, which is a good thing, and I hope HRG(Claire's dad.) meets weest and does something with it.

Mohinder has stopped trying to take the Company down and is now trying to take down HRG.

Eerything is heating up and I can't wait to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 08, 2008 9:11 pm

LOL

its like a mark Razz

youl see, next weeks is good.

i like how they play on the fact you never know who is good and who is not.

genius writing.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:03 pm

There are some that you know you should be supporting like Hiro etc. and their are others you don't, personally here are mine:

Bob- Don't
Mohinder- Don't but did
Niki- Do.
HRG- Do.(Don't know why though.)
Adam Monroe- Don't.
Peter- Do.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 09, 2008 3:07 pm

i like heels though lol Sad

sylar peter hiro and adam make the show, hrg isnt bad,

parkman is moving on up though, could be in for a heel turn soon haha
Back to top Go down
gunner1978
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
gunner1978

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:21 pm

this is a good wee site to see any of the old ones or the new ones ,theres some other good
shows on there too
Dexters on it but im goin to wate to see it

http://www.watchheroestv.com/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroes Series 2 in UK   Heroes Series 2 in UK - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroes Series 2 in UK
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2