Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE

Go down 
+8
Joker-C4lum
Geronimo
Papashango
the-gaffer
thegunman84
King Macca
Sexton_hardcastle
Marty McFry
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:49 pm

He cant have been THAT big as ive never heard of him?!

What are his mic skills/ in ring skills like?

Also a that faction would be awsome (hell any faction would) but i wanna know why the WWE aint producing new factions any more?
Back to top Go down
Papashango
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular
Papashango

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 pm

teddy long could be involved, Playa
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:51 pm

On the site where I read the news of D'Lo's hiring someone wrote "Let the NOD Reformation rumours begin"

Never gonna happen.

Sexton i'll make my prediction on sunday, if im wrong im wrong but a few things have happened this week to make me think somethings going down on Raw this week.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:55 pm

wait, this weeks raw isnt the taped one is it Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 10:57 pm

No.
Ok i'll make the prediction in a moment on a seperate thread.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:03 pm

Wait, D'Lo Brown was alright, but hell he is not worth reforming the Nation Of Domination

Although, maybe they can get Ron Simmons to actually do something, he is excellent in promos and is wasted big time saying bloody Damn, I cant believe he does that, money for nothing
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:23 pm

McFry, I'm waiting on this prediction old chap!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:24 pm

ive done a d-lo special of matches i could find btw.

https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/matches-f19/a-d-lo-special-t849.htm#6785
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 11:57 pm

D-lo is a good signing for me, always liked him back in the attitude era, why did he leave in the first place?

would be a welcome addition to the SD! roster for me.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:33 am

You betta recognize just who the hell he is(some ppl won't get that). lol

Is he on a talent contract of a road agent contract?? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 12:41 am

He left after becoming a regular on Heat, that would be enough to make me leave too. This was all following the injury to Droz, I think WWE lost faith in D'Lo after that.

And bazz, he should be a wrestler, as it says he has signed a WWE Superstar contract.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:12 am

Yes Droz was not the only guy whos career stopped that night!

For the record while I never liked Droz I obviously did not want to see anything bad happen to him but D'Lo was far superior to him
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:26 am

*Walk's in- Climb's Turnbuckle- Shake's Head!*

D'Lo was still with WWF/E for about 4 year's after the Droz incident, being released in 2003. His Wiki say's he did a few dark matches for WWE last year but decided to go to NOAH in Japan, then TNA as a Roadie.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:41 am

Wonder if he'll bring his stab vest with him?

They should of just brought back road dogg, and have him "play D-Lo" full time. lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:49 am

bazz23-v2 wrote:

They should of just brought back road dogg, and have him "play D-Lo" full time. lol
lol! "What he want's to know is how..." *Shake's head* WHOOOO!

Weren't he called B'Lo then?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:55 am

MFthaDON wrote:

D'Lo was still with WWF/E for about 4 year's after the Droz incident, being released in 2003. His Wiki say's he did a few dark matches for WWE last year but decided to go to NOAH in Japan, then TNA as a Roadie.

He was still with the WWE but he did very little 'entertaining' after that incident
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 1:57 am

MFthaDON wrote:
bazz23-v2 wrote:

lol! "What he want's to know is how..." *Shake's head* WHOOOO!

Weren't he called B'Lo then?

Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 8:50 pm

idk who he is. I knew he was a road agent, for tNa, but for some reason i thought he was the same as Monty Brown( the pouncing guy in the new breed)

I'll watch some of his matches after this.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:02 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
MFthaDON wrote:

He was still with the WWE but he did very little 'entertaining' after that incident

I didn't watch at the time but Ive heard he was booked into a decent program with Teddy Long as his manager? Them screaming racism every week?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:04 pm

look on the wwe matches mafish, thers one with teddy there, on martin luther king day, saying they hate martin luther king or some shit geek
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:05 pm

i didnt see much wwe i saw late attiude ealry invasion and then started watching again since GAB07 youtube dailymotion yousportz and wikipedia have been my savious on many occasions
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:09 pm

Yeah he went on a nice undefeated streak on Heat I think around that time, before Teddy dropped him for Rodney Mack of all people. It was a nice idea, and looked like D'Lo's push was gonna pick up again, but they decided Rodney Mack was better suited for the role. Fuck knows what they were thinking there.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:09 pm

lol! Nice one, I was gonna take a look at those later on. I wasn't a B'Lo fan, but that's just because they had more entertaining talent back then, and let's face it, his *shakey hand thing* before the leg drop was worse than the Road Dogg punch combo thing....
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:11 pm

But all i remember of heat is a yaer straight of dean malenko defending his lightweight tile or whatever
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE   Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big attitude era name re-signs with WWE
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: