Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

5 reasons why the Miz has it

Go down 
+3
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
7 posters

The Mis yes or no
Will the Miz make it
5 reasons why the Miz has it Vote_lcap40%5 reasons why the Miz has it Vote_rcap
 40% [ 4 ]
Will the Miz fail It
5 reasons why the Miz has it Vote_lcap30%5 reasons why the Miz has it Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Will The Miz Scrape it
5 reasons why the Miz has it Vote_lcap30%5 reasons why the Miz has it Vote_rcap
 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

5 reasons why the Miz has it Empty
PostSubject: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 12:10 pm

For all of you "Miz" haters out there, I'm here to show you the err of your ways. I not only feel that Mike Mizanin deserves the benefit of your doubts, but that he is also a top young start in ECW / SD and has a future with a lot of gold in it.

1. Mike Mizanin has a good look. He's 6'1 and 220 lbs. So he isn't huge, but he's got an athletic look to him. Chris Jericho is 6'0 and 231. Jeff Hardy is 6'1 and 225. Mike doesn't have a ton of weight on him to wear down his bones or ligaments, he's not much of an injury risk, and he certainly not a steroid risk from a PR standpoint.

2. Mike Mizanin is strong on the mic. While he's yet to cut that "landmark promo" he has been strong in some spots. Still work to be done, but let's face it - he's no stranger to using his mouth to start crap. He did it on Real World vs Road Rules Challenge, often cutting Rock-style promos before big challenges. Once in the right feud he'll be able to take the mic and make it happen.

3. Mike Mizanin is over with the fans. He was voted over John Morrison and Big Daddy V at Cyber Sunday to face CM Punk for the ECW Title. Morrison was a former champ and had heat with Punk. Big Daddy V was working a program with Punk at that time. But Morrison was chosen because fans wanted some fresh meat in there, and that's what they got.

4. Mike Mizanin has performed in big spots. I again reference Cyber Sunday. He rose to the occassion in his ECW Title match against Punk and worked a strong match. He sold well and hit his spots, especially being a rookie in a spot of uncertainty (not knowing IF he'd even wrestle that night) which is something I was shocked WWE would do at a live PPV.

5. Mike Mizanin is starting out like all of the greats. I've said it before - tag team gold is the proving ground for future stars. Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Steve Austin, Sting, Edge, Batista- all were tag champs before making it as huge singles stars. Even John Morrison was a multi-time tag champ with Joey Mercury before breaking out and winning Intercontinental Gold and eventually the ECW Title.

Face it, wrestling fans. You're looking at a part of the future.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:45 pm

id love to argue with the guy who wrote this king well debate my counter argument.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:46 pm

(Sexton thats why i never post about wrestling comments like that)
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:51 pm

what cos you copy paste them from other sites? lol

"Mike Mizanin is starting out like all of the greats. I've said it before - tag team gold is the proving ground for future stars."
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:52 pm

(No because you wont debate rather say its fake or you didnt right that did i ever claim to write it its a good article which i agree with so i posted it over )
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:54 pm

yes but if i argue a point, how are you going to counter it, if its not your veiws?

tell me your veiws about it first, then il debate WITH YOU!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 1:56 pm

(well it is my POV i agree with what the guy is saying MIZ is great and IMO has more potential than CM Punk and most of the other young superstars hes better than Burke and is up there with Shelton
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:03 pm

i havnt minded miz as much in ring, he has added moves to his repetoir, although his finisher is still rubbish..

but, i just dont see him rising to the top and holding "alot of gold" i dont know why but i think when your that size you NEED buckets of charisma, and tbh i havnt seen that from him yet, but im open to seeing how he evolves.

i also dont like the gimmick he just annoys me geek
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:04 pm

I think for his size he is incredibly talented he is geat in the Dirt sheet and naturally funny he is well able to take a bumb and he looks so unhordox it looks great
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:06 pm

i think he still looks shakey in the dirt sheet, i think morrison has the best stuff though so.

he doesnt strike me as someone with buckets of charisma though, but he might improve on that front, i just dnot see anything too soon. Morrison is probably a good guy for him to work with though for development, id like to see morison move on and miz get a new partner when morrison steps up a level though
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:08 pm

I dont no,Morrison seems good but still lacking something hes got great charsima and is a good heel yet he does not stimulate thye fans enough to move on he has no real haters and no real lovers i can see a match on Raw with him getting a silent reaction
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:12 pm

depends who he faces though, miz gauges even less of a reaction though.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:15 pm

Yeah but look at Cyber Sunday who got the votes i think Miz and Morrison will split with Miz going face and Morrison Turning more Heelish however i dont think its good for either superstar or the Tag division i think these two could become Like the Rockers with Morrison taking the Michaels role and screwing Miz(After about 6 months) making for a decent feud and a Miz and Morrison push
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 2:51 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
i think he still looks shakey in the dirt sheet, i think morrison has the best stuff though so.

Your joking? didn't you see his Paul Bearer impression?? classic stuff
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:13 pm

I disagree. Prehaps it was the way he was booked (CHICKS DIG ME, AND THEIR MEN FEAR ME!!1111), or his opponent at the time (BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS!) but during the time i saw him as a single's competitor, he sucked. Horribly. I wasn't into his match as cyber sunday either, it seemed hastely booked.

However, since getting tag team gold, i've begun to like him a whole lot more.

When he returns to singles competition, we'll see whether or not he'll return to his old ways or stay where he is.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 5:35 pm

I think he is defeintley growing on me his mic skills are superb ok that might be an overstatement he also pulls of a mean facebuster he just needs a few more moves and a push i can see him just being another wrestler with the IT factor but not getting anywhere and doss you should give credit to author.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:02 pm

i cant remember, i only remember his kane skit which i didnt like, and adamle stole the show in the bearer one n i cant remember who did the voice so king

jusdgement pending, wait 6 months
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 6:18 pm

The Miz is great, I have been banging on about the guy for months now, I think teaming up with Morrison has helped him enormously though, Like Doom said, when he was in the feud with Balls Mahoney I was never really into him or the feud but that could have been down to the fact that the entire ECW sucked back then when you had Big Daddy V and The Boogeyman int he main events!

How times have changed for ECW in the last 6 months ehhh

Miz is not the smallest, I think you will find he is probably around the same size as wrestling greats like Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels and possibly even Steve Austin so I don't think his size will hold him back!

To make it though he will need to be a single and I believe he has the right look, personality and ability to do it!

I think though booking him as a face tag champ of a popular team when he leaves Morrison would be the best way to go about it then turn on his tag partner after about 6 months so he could go it alone as a hated singles
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:32 pm

His entrance thing looks better with a belt too, thats another thing that i remember thinking.

thinking back to ecw 6 months ago.... i twas terrible.....

i watched ti for 3 weeks, and each week it was the same matches with the same outcomes each week.

Miz b Balls
Elijah b Dreamer
Stevie Richards b Kevin Thorne
V squashes a few people
Boogeyman talks...
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:49 pm

I hope that this happens.

In about 3 months, John Morrison is moved from ECW to Smackdown, still on good terms with the Miz. John Morrison will then be in the U.S. Title division. The Miz will have a feud for the ECw Title, maybe even holding it. If he is still good, allow him to carry on his singles career if he is bad, give him a new partner.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it EmptyThu Jun 05, 2008 8:55 pm

you mean the intercontinental title... which is going to move to smackdown after the draft. (I hope).

but yeah, i'd like to see taht.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 reasons why the Miz has it   5 reasons why the Miz has it Empty

Back to top Go down

5 reasons why the Miz has it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: