Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Somthing That Annoys Me..

Go down 
+5
bazz23-v2 ®™
Doomhammer
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Sexton_hardcastle
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Somthing That Annoys Me.. Empty
PostSubject: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:03 pm

Currently the wwe is not firing on all cylinders, BUT you can see intent to improve and a will to finaly get onto a big stoyline that wont be ruined by wellness failings or other more extreme scenarios or people quitting.

But it seems some people dont get this and it stood out to me when i watched the rest of raw last night...heres the scenario:

2 FACES, thats FACES, are in a match, the crowd are dead on the entrances, the match begins, twists, turns, well thought out match, entertaining, DECENT, good set of moves and a few high riskers.

but whats that i hear, a constant booing? getting louder now?

what is it with fucking fans these days that makes them so caught up in their smark ways that they boo 2 faces in a pretty damn good match (especially considering the 2 arnt renound for being brilliant wrestlers)

its bullshit.

thats all i have to say on the matter.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Its been stupid for a long time but ive mulled for weeks over La Familles next feud (Taker had to leave sometime)and i get the same auld HBK draft Jericho draft Batista,Matt hardy and for me the best guy or faction Edge could face would be John Morrison I know hes heel but say build a faction with Morrison Miz(Some dodgy diva) and some Tag team that suck and have a heel on heel war Total outright no boundrais you dont have to hold Either teams back because there face just let them go at it let the fans pick a side which side do they hate more and ultimatly have a Faction war till around Survivor series
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:18 pm

fans wouldnt buy that though, the miz in the main event.

theres also been 2 crowd run ins in a week hasnt there? cos there was meant to be one on smackdown that got edited.

but im not bothered about the rivalries for the moment, its just the live crowds are utter wonk. they should just go to mexico then england, in month long stints if thats to change, stupid american single minded smarks.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:21 pm

Yeah but How fucking bored would you get Watching a 5 minute JBL promo or a diva match the best wrestlers in the Us Of A could be fighting and the atmosphere could be already dead I recommend more backstage segments as in Dressing romm fights and such as the fans might actuaally become up for it the other thing i thought of was hiring a comedian a guy who althouh he cant wrestle he can set the crowd alight better than even Santino i thought of Chris Rock but hes to famous id hire some auld Unheard of guy for comedy relief
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:35 pm

there is more and more backstage stuff now though lol, there was none bar DAMN for about a month though.

they should all be out having a laugh with their mates at a live show, which is what it is, a SHOW, you dont boo a pantomime lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:39 pm

yah i suppose but mate Wrestling aint no Pantomine but i agree look at TNA the fans love every match be it a turkey match or a tree match they like it thats why TNA has been quite succesful i understand it has great superstars but Russo could have killed it but the fans are keeping it alive the Wrestling industry is slumping grabbing on to every last fan i put it since 9/11 vince has felt he must go more conservative and slowly but surely the fans are thinking you know what this sucks lets Boo
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 pm

tbh i dont think they deserve the million dollar give away.

thats right, tna fans cheer the shite out of it, even when they are watching fat goldust with a rat as a pet vs some i duno who he faces i dont watch tna lol.

they cheer a man who is scared of his pyro.

if that was in the wwe, id expect this noise "we want refunds"
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:35 pm

But isn't TNA free to get into? And as it's only taped in Florida, only the fanboys are going to travel to see it from elsewhere.

When i saw WWE in Cardiff, my ticket cost £50, plus booking fee. The Raw and Smackdown tapings are more exepnsive (i think). If I lashed out that much money for a ringside seat, fo a 15 minute JBL promo, I'd be ready to storm the ring too.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:40 pm

BUT, you know what your gonna get, so you might aswell piss about and have a cheer etc.

like test cricket, you dont go to be enthrawled i guess, but people just have a laugh, granted its not a massive atmosphere but still they enjoy it, even when getting battered Razz

same with football, you go to shout n sing and support. unless your a walsall fan Sleep
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:56 pm

Another thing that's always surprised me is that WWE fans don't have a real sense of identity - I mean, if you look at the old ECW, TNA, their fans go chant E-C-Dub, E-C-Dub... WWE fans identiry more with the individual stars than the company. Even going as far back as the 80's this has always been the case.

I haven't seen Raw this week yet, but at ONS, some of the crowd were chanting 'We want Chyna'. Why the hell would anyone want 'her' back? Another example of a crowd member trying to 'funny', and making the rest look like twats.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:06 pm

i eluded to that in another article, they were a wank ppv crowd lol.

beths a man and we want chyna.

which is also ironic as chyna was well more manly lol.

i think basicly they are smarks going on the fact jerry lawler keeps going, she said no one from ast present or future could take her out, but ppl thought well chyna could.

when its more likely that it will be nattie neidhart who they are setting up to do that job.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:50 pm

I'd pay to see that.

Last edited by Doomhammer on Wed Jun 04, 2008 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 3:24 pm

What gets me about these "fans" is they PAY to go and see these shows, yet do nothing but shit all over everything, so WHY FKING PAY TO SEE IT??

Take that women's match, was that a bad match? no, so why ruin it by being twats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:02 pm

i didn't watch the womens match, so i can't comment.

I do agree with you though, it seems wierd you'd pay to see something just to be a douche... but to be fair, we live in a world with websites dedicated to buying a ps3 on the opening day, and smashing it infront of people.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:19 pm

i would like to see just one of these face v face feuds end up with a full heel turn at the end of it. it just doesnt have the same edge to it when 2 faces are going at it in my opinion.

the best way would to have an established face turn heel. i.e. i bet batista would be a bit more appreciated if he went back to the monster heel he once was in evolution. but not being a lackey either.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:25 pm

might aswell just have cena batter HHH with his chain, itl shut up smarks cos they can then boo cos of his heel persona.

is it just me aswell or is kennedy vs burchill actually quite good, even tho nowts happened.

kennedy looked fuming, he plays anger quite well.

also melina HAHAHA looked like she wanted to kill beth.

yet the crowd just sit there being shit
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:40 pm

You get that kinda crowd everywhere though. I went to Wembley a couple of weeks ago to see ECFC dick over Cambridge and get back into the League. The City fans were singing and chanting before the game, ref blows to start everything and half of them sat down. You're right, people go to footy matches to sing and shout and have a good time (until your concede the fourth, anyway), but to spend the kind of money to get ringside tickets for a televised Raw is just plain dumb.

I saw WWE in Cardiff. The crowd was bang on for the whole show, the atmosphere really boosted the whole show. Then other crowds I've seen had been great (this years Rumble, for instance), I'm hoping it was just a shite crowd.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:41 pm

we sing more when were 4 down.

SACK THE BOARD SACK THE BOARD SACK THE BOARD.

or WE WANT 5

or COME ON (other teams name)

lol
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:44 pm

When billy Jones is your left back, I'm not fucking surprised!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:46 pm

he makes billy jones look shite though.

wonder if new faces will give the crowd a boost, it should do, but i can see the fans being like, id rather watch batista be boring than a young gun in a story line have a good match

Mad
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
Currently the wwe is not firing on all cylinders, BUT you can see intent to improve and a will to finaly get onto a big stoyline that wont be ruined by wellness failings or other more extreme scenarios or people quitting.

But it seems some people dont get this and it stood out to me when i watched the rest of raw last night...heres the scenario:

2 FACES, thats FACES, are in a match, the crowd are dead on the entrances, the match begins, twists, turns, well thought out match, entertaining, DECENT, good set of moves and a few high riskers.

but whats that i hear, a constant booing? getting louder now?

what is it with fucking fans these days that makes them so caught up in their smark ways that they boo 2 faces in a pretty damn good match (especially considering the 2 arnt renound for being brilliant wrestlers)

its bullshit.

thats all i have to say on the matter.

I agree that the Cena vs Hardy match was good and I have no idea why they are booing during the match, but I can understand booing after the match as it means John Cena vs Triple H IIVXII (okay so I might of exagerated the roman numerals, but you get the picture).
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:28 pm

yes but tbh id expect more boos for a 5 time failure getting a mega push.

although there was one or 2 directed at jeffery.

the boring non deserving flip man.

good match though so you have to credit them
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:43 pm

That match, and the punk vs Kane match, were both very good main event matches. I was happy i watched them.

The crowd for lockdown was great when i went. This one guy had two replica belts with him, an dwas standin up te entire show, except for the main event, when him another fan got into a fight because the 2nd guy's son couldn't see.

I twas loud enough that I could only hear the commentary at 3 or four times during the show, and each was only for a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:50 pm

worthy wrote:
as it means John Cena vs Triple H IIVXII (okay so I might of exagerated the roman numerals, but you get the picture).

Uum Cena vs HHH #2 scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:55 pm

you might be right....

i can't remember, or find any other time they fought 1v1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somthing That Annoys Me..   Somthing That Annoys Me.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Somthing That Annoys Me..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: