Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!

Go down 
+3
Doomhammer
MaFish1
the-gaffer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! Empty
PostSubject: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:28 am

If these guys do form a tag team like I am thinking then I would like them to incorporate a team name

Many of the tag teams do not have a name and I believe that hurts them

'3rd Generation Supreme' has a good ring to it, and it could be called '3G Supreme' for short

Last edited by the-gaffer on Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 1:34 am

I was thinking something like incorporating their father's gimmick's into their tag name, if it happen's.

Million Dollar Man, American Dream... The Million Dollar Dream's! Or Dollar Dream's! Just a random idea here, I dunno, call it a passing thought, what about The Price Tag?

Like that 2G Supreme name too, sound's catchy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:00 am

I think both should incorporate there fathers gimmicks into there names

'The Million Dollar Kid' - Ted Di Biase Jr (mabe drop the Jr after a while)
'The American Nightmare' - Cody Rhodes
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:47 am

that'd be nice for cody rhodes...

he needs a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 11:52 am

isnt this all based on that at NoC he will have a partner so he can take the belts from cody and bobcore?

or will they simply beat the shit out of him, take his belt for ted, then say, if you want them back, find a partner that can cope with your "going no where" attitude, as for us, were deffinatly going somewhere, to the top.

blablabla.

just cant see how the wwe would get one champ to leave the other n not have the belts be a problem
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 2:52 pm

lol, Handicap match for the title, cody vs Di Biase to start, and cody gets pinned....

he gives the 2nd belt back to cody.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:46 pm

im just happy that theres gonna actually be a tag team rivalry
I was hoping for the 3rd Generation stable but looks like it aint gonna happen but at least the WWE are giving Rhodes and DiBiase a chance

I presume DiBiase is a great wrestler as hes straight onto Raw with a tag title match so we could see the begining of a great talent although his mic skills seem a bit shaky
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 5:48 pm

he seemed ojk in promos for a first timer in the live scene...

is sydel similar size n that to him?

could be a suprise partner
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:11 pm

I thought he's been pretty decent so far with his promo's, and on Raw when he went to Cody with his "The look's on your face's are gonna be like me, PRICELESS!" was a very good promo IMO. Fitted him well. I can get into this charactor, unlike when Cody first came in, you could tell he was green as fuck, he still look's that way now, but he has got a little better, but he need's to do something.

I dont get into rookie story's much. Being Bobcore's bitch dont do it for me, and from the afore mentioned promo, you can see something is going to happen with Bob/ Codey to split 'em up. I would prefer some one from the develpoment to come in as Ted's partner, some one young, maybe DH will be given another chance?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 6:42 pm

Nha, the build-up this is getting, i'd be surprised if it was just another nobody the crowd hasn't heard of.

How about a returning Irwin R Shyster for an evening, reforming Money Inc with Ted Jnr? Or even diBiase Snr?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 8:59 pm

there'd be no need for 4 weeks of build up to the match however.

Carlito/Santino might win the titles from cody/holly, and then cody/di biasie might win it back.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:03 pm

completing the fall out...

cody gets pinned (roll up) later says he didnt care to bob.

then santino gets to much around for 2 weeks marching arond as CHAMPEE-OWN

then cody and ted get the match for noc
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:05 pm

I have a feeling it won't be Cody and another 2nd generation superstar. i would rather Cody stay with Hardcore for abit longer before when they challenge for the belts, Cody turns on Hardcore, turning and then setting up a possible 2nd generation stable.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! EmptyWed Jun 04, 2008 9:12 pm

ive already called my bet anyway, sydel, even though it wont be
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!   Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biiase Jr!
Page 1 of 1