Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD Empty
PostSubject: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 8:09 pm

youll have to wait till near end of first vid for start sorry

Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:30 pm

Jnr, you are nothing but a total legend mate!

Cant believe I just saw that, its been 15 years since I saw it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 pm

I don't think people realise just how talented Marty Jannetty was back then, at the time when the Rockers broke up he could have been just as successful as Shawn Michaels if he stayed on the right path!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:31 pm

Jannetty was always my favourite in the Rockers although I don't know why!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:35 pm

I told you when it comes to finding videos i try not to be defeated i assume thats the right one then lol i found loads of them on youtube all the wrong ones though
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:44 pm

Yea on YouTube for some reason every Jannetty v Michaels match is on there yet if you do happen to find that particular one its always deleted!

I cant believe I just saw it, marked out completely when I noticed the start of it and knew it was that match!

RAW used to be on at 11am on a Saturday Morning back in 1993 on SKY and it was the Saturday after it was aired in America was the one and only time I managed to see it, probably caught some of the repeats during the angle before Michaels won it back (which was a steel cage match I think) but never saw the full match, thanks!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:46 pm

I just enjoy watching the back in the day wrestling cause it only adds to my knowledge as i only saw the attiude era pre-and briefly post invasion and then started watching again around GAB07 so just picking up al this knowledge is brillant. Oh and if you ever need any matches ask and ill TRY and find them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 10:53 pm

Thats the only match I think I have never managed to find!

On one of the old Michaels videos on YouTube there where about 10 pages full of about 60 guys who were all actively searching for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD   Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH!  xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Janeety v Shawn -I FOUND GAFFERS MATCH! xD
Page 1 of 1