Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA Slammiversary

Go down 
+4
movieman
Marty McFry
Doomhammer
MaFish1
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 am

So, Slamiversary is coming up, what do you think is the stand out match? Who do you think will win, the aftermath and anything else you want to discuss. Confirmed matches so far:

King of the Mountain match for the TNA World Heavyweight Championship:
Samoa Joe (c) vs. Robert Roode vs. Booker T vs. Rhino vs. Christian Cage (w/Kevin Nash as Special Enforcer)
TNA X Division Championship:
Petey Williams (c) vs. Kaz
A.J. Styles vs. Kurt Angle
TNA World Tag Team Championship:
Latin American Exchange (Homicide and Hernandez) (with Salinas and Hector Guerrero) (c) vs. Team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Devon)
Any more, post 'em up...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So it look's like AJ/ Kurt is still on? With the recent neck injury it was debatable if this match was even gonna take place. Im looking forward to seeing how AJ's charecter evolve's from the bitch back to the guy that got me into TNA Wrestling. The match will no doubt be a good technical match, with actual wrestling.

The LAX/ 3D match, probably be a good match, 3D got major heat these day's, but I cant see them getting another tag run yet, and they seem to be getting more tag team's over, first MCMM and the X Division, and Im expecting the same kind of deal from this with LAX going over them to retain. LAX and 3D are both still able to put on good matches.

Lil' Petey Pump vs. Kaz, not a fan of Kaz, cant see what other people see in him, and he didn't realy get over when he had his push. Petey, no doubt this Steiner gimmick has gotten over with the fan's and I would like to see Petey hold the title a while longer. No doubt be a good match, both very capable athlete's, be a few high spot's, and finnaly the X Title get's defended in a normal match... Rolling Eyes

KOTM, I can see Joe coming out on top, they made a big deal outta Joe getting the strap, both on TV and in real interveiw's with the wrestler's, booker's etc... So I cant see him dropping it yet. And I cant see any of the other's getting it either. Some will say Christian may come out on top, but I cant see a face/ face title change, not without some build up, we'll see over the next couple of week's. Booker, I can see him getting the belt, from the confrontation's between Joe and Booker over the past few week's, but again, I dont think Joe will lose his belt that quick. Rhyno and Rhoode, both just filler for the 3 main contender's. I can see Nash screwing Joe, and if Joe still retain's, lead up to a Nash/ Joe title match (you know it's gonna happen any way...).

Highlight's, KOTM and AJ/ Kurt. But all of the above have potential to be the highlight of the PPV.

Possible match, Kong vs a random fan, or the face knockout that save's one of those random fan's during an Impact show, for the Knockout belt...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 9:05 am

i could see nash screwing everyone but joe, by pushin over the ladder or something....

and joe gettin pissed, and that settin em up.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 1:40 pm

Is Nash the enforcer for the match or just for Cage?

Whatever, I think the match will end with Joe as the Champ and Nash as the No1 con.
Back to top Go down
movieman
Muppet
Muppet

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:28 pm

i think itll be a good ppv

i think lax will beat 3d

rhino will win kotm

kaz will win x devision

aj will beat kurt

and i thin k abyss will return because on impact he said hes allowed out in 10 days. and 10 days from impact would be slammiversary
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 4:39 pm

1) Yeah aj and Angle should be a good match with some great old style wrestling however i fear a run in could ruin the match Sad

2)Yeah LAX win all the way mate only had the straps since Sacrafice also Hernandez is a great wrestler who is underated i hope we see him fly a bit more Razz also the border cross .great finisher.

3) I disagree fish i think Petey Pump thing is stupid i preferd him as Make believe muscle. And i think Kaz isnt getting over with the crowd as he has no gimick really but once his improved those mick skills WWE are going to be crying in to thier pints that they never used him properly

4) Again at first i was real excited about this match as i have never seen one and i have managed to control myself not to watch worthys posts [thanks worthy ill watch them after] . And as for the Nash thing we said oon chatbox i think thatll happen after the match . I know he has no chance but i think Rhyno deserves iti really do .

5) As for this fan thing Sleep we know whos going to win please not at a ppv

6) The wedding obviously it wont go smoothley its pro-wrestling and i can see Sonjay turning heel . I wish Lethal had a match as well as he his a great wrestler and thier main reason why people should cross the line as it were .
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptySun Jun 01, 2008 5:08 pm

I disagree with all of you guys on the Kevin Nash situation as your forgetting that Nash and Joe picked the 4 names for the qualifiers and one of them was supposed to be Nash, but Booker T angered him so much that he replaced Nash with Booker and Nash wasn't happy.

MY PREDICTION: Nash costs Joe and helps Booker win and Booker refers to himself as King of the mountain booker (or something as camp).

Remember that nobody has retained the title in a king of the mountain match and my money is on it staying that way, although I can see Joe winning it back not long after.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 7:36 pm

AJ vs Angle should be really good stuff, this is the one fued right now which is keeping my interest in wrestling, since the HBK\Jericho\Batista thing has gotten a bit crappy lately. Hopefully AJ gets the big win from this one, the build up thus far has been pretty damn good.

KOTM, I think Joe will retain against all odds, I get the feeling that if anybody gets to retain the title in KOTM then it will be Joe, as he would lose a shitload of momentum if he were to lose the title now.

LAX vs Team 3D has some potential, as LAX are always good, and Team 3D have upped their game recently.

Petey vs Kaz I think is just a filler match, but could be decent. Kaz needs something to pick up his push again, he lost all his momentum by fueding with Black Reign and then being associated with Eric Young. Still think Petey will win this one though.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 5:36 pm

I thought Jarret had retained the king of the mountain match.

I agree with alot that Mftha said. AJ verus Angle will steal the show if angle is up for it.

AJ got me into the company.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TNA Slammiversary Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Slammiversary   TNA Slammiversary Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Slammiversary
Page 1 of 1