Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mr Perfect: appreciation thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Mr Perfect: appreciation thread Empty
PostSubject: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:31 pm

My favourite ever.

Discuss.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:33 pm

when I had a federation made from figures Mr Perfect ws a permenant headliner and a mult-time world champ.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyThu May 29, 2008 7:48 pm

I didn't really appreciate Mr Perfect as a top performer until I grew up a little, being a kid it was always the goodies for me, all the time, although I was never hot on Hogan.

I cant believe though that guys much older than me with more responsibility did not see the benefit of having Mr Perfect as the WWF Champion, they were too interested in having an Iraqi wannabe as the champ so Hogan could be all American and beat him at WrestleMania!

Perfect should have been the guy to take the strap off Warrior, both being heels at the time it would not have worked as well however I would have loved to see a Mr perfect Macho King match for the WWF Title, I know he was carrying injuries but I believe that if Perfect was told after he dropped the belt at Summerslam that he would be pushed to the main floor he would have stuck around, and with shows taped back then and only four PPVs then he would have had sufficent time to recover inbetween tapings

With Ric Flair headed to the WWF the Main event scene could have looked like Hogan, Sid Justice, The Undertaker, Ric Flair and Macho Man (after he was reinstated)

That should have been the begining of the 90s with a bang with Jake the Snake and Roddy Piper Ric Martel and the Mountie leading the undercard with talented younger guys like Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels and Marty Jannetty along with the great Million Dollar Man!

1991 should have been the year the WWF expanded on its wrestling style!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyThu May 29, 2008 8:37 pm

I've heard he's good, wasn't around when he wrestled.

I've heard good things about his son as well, anyone vertify that?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyThu May 29, 2008 11:33 pm

I saw a couple of YouTube videos of Perfects son, not the greatest quality but reports are good!

Watch his Summerslam 91 match with Bret Hart Doom
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyFri May 30, 2008 1:29 am

I actually had a Mr P match lined up for my MOTW thing, but the fker deleted it before i could post it.

Perfect was a class act in the ring, one of the most(if not thee most) underrated guys in WWE history, normally I would say IMO, but it's not just my opinion but a damn fact.

and to think of some of the dross that gets the strap these days. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyFri May 30, 2008 2:14 pm

How about this for the MOTW Bazz

Listen to the pop throughout the match and especially at the end!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptySat May 31, 2008 1:00 pm

He had his haircut prior to that match. I wasn't happy.

I used to be obsessed with wether or not these two were friends in real life.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:31 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6tdIETR87c&feature=related

Good job I never saw this back in 93, I would have keeled over.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread EmptyMon Jun 02, 2008 5:34 pm

I think they where very friendly Marty, I watched the Bret Hart DVD and he was talking about how Perfect was in a bad way before there Summerslam match and was advised to take a break and hand over the title but because Bret was meant to beat him he stuck it out and put on one last big match before taking time out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mr Perfect: appreciation thread   Mr Perfect: appreciation thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Mr Perfect: appreciation thread
Page 1 of 1