Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA News:Doug Williams

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

TNA News:Doug Williams Empty
PostSubject: TNA News:Doug Williams   TNA News:Doug Williams EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:32 pm

- TNA is currently interested in bringing in British wrestler Doug Williams, likely for the upcoming World X-Cup.

Credit: Pwinsider.com
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now while I think Doug Williams would make for a good addition to the TNA roster, I don't think his style really fits what will be in the X-Cup. Hopefully he's a permanent signing, to fill out the midcard ranks.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA News:Doug Williams   TNA News:Doug Williams EmptySat May 31, 2008 2:50 pm

Don't forget that the whole X-Division is 'not about weight limit's it's about no limits' so Doug wil fit in nicely.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: TNA News:Doug Williams   TNA News:Doug Williams EmptySat May 31, 2008 4:44 pm

worthy wrote:
Don't forget that the whole X-Division is 'not about weight limit's it's about no limits' so Doug wil fit in nicely.

Worthy sorry to be a bother but i only got back in to wwe properly just after GAB07 and tna in december time so i was wondering if you could explain what this cup is ?
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA News:Doug Williams   TNA News:Doug Williams Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA News:Doug Williams
Page 1 of 1