Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Knockout!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 3:37 pm

So I finally caught Sacrifice on Sunday.

I usually record and fast forward the sections I don't want to see when it comes to TNA but on Sunday I was watching the PPV on Bravo 2 so I couldn't do that and for the first time I HAD to sit through the Knockouts match.

I was annoyed at first but I have to say the 1st thing that impressed me was that each of the Knockouts had individual gimmicks, having been spoon fed the bland divas for the last few years this was a really pleasent surprise.

The 2nd thing that impressed me was the quality of the action, it pissed over the Divas and even some of the main male WWE roster.
The Knockouts match made me embaressed at the thought of having to sit through the slutty Divas pretending to wrestle, when compared to this they may as well give up.

I'll never f-forward a knockout match again.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:45 pm

Yup, that does seem to be the general consensus from most people when they watch the Knockouts. I know that I for one wasn't expecting much from them at first, figuring that after years of seeing crappy Diva's matches, this couldn't be any better. I did give it a chance though, and was surprised at the quality of some of the performers. There are still some useless wrestlers in there, Christy Hemme and Salinas come to mind. But the core of the division is based around good solid workers.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 6:46 pm

Christy Hemme so doesn't fit her gimmick, which is a shame cos the Rock And Rave connection are quality.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:12 pm

I dunno, I think she plays the gimmick quite well, and is irritating as fuck which I think is the idea. As a manager I have no problems with her, but she shouldn't set foot inside a ring, unless Awesome Kong is gonna do that sick move to her again, where she folds her back in half, and makes her feet touch her head, the one good thing Hemme does in the ring is take that move, and sell it brilliantly.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:23 pm

till now i have only watched the terradom match which is 3.5 star match to be honest. i haven't watch the diva match yet but people says it is better than that of wwe divas match. all i know about the diva match is that a diva got her head shaved.

awesome kong in the match again super eric and aj style was quite good.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:30 pm

It was a hair match and as Roxies head was shaved TNA fans chanted 'Fire Russo' which was Bizarre considering TNA had kept its promise and done it in a very rare way in that the face got her hair shaved and unlike a lot of WWE hair matches the victim was actually shaved bald. Kudos to TNA.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:46 pm

Well as the Fire Russo chants sparked up during the shaving rather than the match, I think it's just the fans were really into the angle, and were upset that the well liked Roxxi was shaved, when the crowd REALLY wanted Angelina Love to get her comeuppance
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 7:54 pm

I think gunman summed it up perfectly and rumours suggest russo was in the crowd too.

As for Christy not suiting her rocker gimmick? she is in a rock band in real life ironically called Hemmie and shockingly she is a good singer too (so the singing she does on TNA is done badly on purpose).

BTW when are we going to see Cheer leader Melissa wrestling against on TNA as she is good (basically she is Raisha Seieed without the burka).
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:08 pm

it was rather kudos to roxxi as she accepted to get her head shaved and also the fans was really agree at russo for booking this one and the commentators themself said that they believe it was going to angelina love
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:30 pm

It's weird as they were only chanting fire russo at the end when Roxxy had her head shaved which to me sounds like the fans were not happy at Roxxy getting her head shaved.

Rather her than Angelina Love and Velvet Sky who are not called beutiful people for nothing!!
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyMon May 19, 2008 8:32 pm

i think the fans were expecting the other divas to get hold of angelina love and put her there and get her hair shaved rather than that on roxxi but that didn't happened obviously they booed
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:28 am

worthy wrote:
It's weird as they were only chanting fire russo at the end when Roxxy had her head shaved which to me sounds like the fans were not happy at Roxxy getting her head shaved.

Rather her than Angelina Love and Velvet Sky who are not called beutiful people for nothing!!

the fire russo came after the whole "If gale kim loses then anglena love gets shaved but if kim wins then she gets the contrant and roxxie gets shaved" thing. Its far more confusing than it needs to be. I'm sure not seeing a heel get it also pissed off some people though.

worthy wrote:

BTW when are we going to see Cheer leader Melissa wrestling against on TNA as she is good (basically she is Raisha Seieed without the burka).
I chuckled at her coming out in two different gimmicks, in one show.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:19 pm

I agree Doomhammer, I laughed to seeing cheerleader Melissa wrestle then later on in the show come back out with a burka as reisha sieed, lol!!

Mybe they should do this with Christiphor Daniels and having wrestle as Fallen Angel in one match and Curry Man in another, lol!!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:46 pm

It's harder to wrestle two matches than it is to wrestle one and be at ringside for another.

That being said, I'm sure daniels would be willing to do it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Knockout!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Knockout!!   Knockout!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Knockout!!
Page 1 of 1