Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Will i be a mug come 4am...

Go down 
+4
the-gaffer
Marty McFry
bazz23-v2 ®™
Joker-C4lum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Will i be a mug come 4am... Empty
PostSubject: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 1:23 am

deal is done iv'e paid for judgement day, will it be worth it? im hoping for a good match from jericho and hbk, theirs a rare ppv showing for miz, maybe he'l put on a good show.. lets just hope its worth the money!

what are peoples prediction for tonights event?

HHH v Orton - HHH
Tag Team - Kane CM
Womens - Mickie
HBK Y2J - Batista will come in and beat them both down, DQ
JBL Cena - Cena
Taker Edge - Taker
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 5:56 am

yes
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:43 am

Spent about 20 minutes looking for videos of JD this morning, managed to find the opening promo and also a video titled 'GOLDBERG RETURNS AT JUDGMENT DAY 08' which I have to admit I marked for until I watched it.

Ended up reading the results in the end and thankfully looks like its £15.00 saved as opposed to a PPV missed.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 11:57 am

Not seen it yet, was all set to watch it on a link last night and fell asleep

was tempted to look at the results but think I'll just wait until it goes up on here, had a look on YouTube and Dailymotion for it but its not up there yet and have no idea how to navigate anything on Sapo
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:10 pm

Well, the signal was absouloutly shit, bad weather or something, im gonna demand a refund!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyMon May 19, 2008 2:23 pm

Something happened to my box(fuck you virgin) so had to watch it online, it wasn't the worst ppv, but never worth paying for, HBK/Y2J was a really good match(abit short).
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:18 am

yeah, HBK Y2J was good, as was taker vs edge 3.
Vicky got some real heat after that.

Not awful, but not great.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 12:23 am

course it wasnt GREAT nothing is now, we have mr money in the bank, a poor mans x-pac.

i downgraded him from RVD.

he can put on a decent match, but not often and nothing memerable. all he does is kicks.

but it was decent enough to entertain, even on a dodgey feed/recording.

(its now up in links for HD veiwing though, if anyones interested)
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 3:27 pm

Q:Will i be a mug come 4am...

A:yes!!

especially when both this and the other board have the full PPV up.

(also it was a rubbish PPV anyway).
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:33 pm

worthy wrote:

Its still not the same from watching it live though Worthy, yes we can always wait a day but if you really want to see something then live is always the best option!

It proved not to be worth £15 but who could have predicted that?????? thats the thing about live events, anything really can happen
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:34 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
course it wasnt GREAT nothing is now, we have mr money in the bank, a poor mans x-pac.

i downgraded him from RVD.

he can put on a decent match, but not often and nothing memerable. all he does is kicks.

but it was decent enough to entertain, even on a dodgey feed/recording.

(its now up in links for HD veiwing though, if anyones interested)

All you do is moan moan moan about the product without giving any ideas or thoughts on how you think it could improve
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:50 pm

obviously.

i said it was decent entertainment even on a dodgey feed.

and i have done said alot about what should be done, but i know it wont be, so its kinda pointless at times
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 5:58 pm

Is it any more pointless than just saying the same old boring this and boring that all the time?

If you thought it was "decent entertainment" even for a dodgy feed then what was the point in the rant?
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:16 pm

i was countering whoever said it wasnt great, we cant expect it to be yet, things keep going wrong.

BUT hopefully its gonna get better without someone getting banned or injured in the middle of the main stoylines and pushes
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:47 pm

Like Regal!

What an idiot, like Hardy, best push of his career!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 6:50 pm

i wish i hadnt said that now. i shall never be possitive again ha.

whats up with the fuckers thats getting them banned right when theyr onto somthing good with wwe.

also a while back, you know they found some stuff in someones old home? regals name was mentioned then along with mike knox, knox is still on ecw isnt he, so you think it was for that hes banned, good old willy regal?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyTue May 20, 2008 7:07 pm

I have no idea what so ever, nothing has been confirmed other than he has been suspended
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:49 pm

Gaff wrote:
worthy wrote:

Its still not the same from watching it live though Worthy, yes we can always wait a day but if you really want to see something then live is always the best option!

It proved not to be worth £15 but who could have predicted that?????? thats the thing about live events, anything really can happen

There was only a few matches announced before the PPV so that us how you could have predicted it wouldn't be worthy £14.95 although I do agree, nothing beats watching it live.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyWed May 21, 2008 7:51 pm

Thats kinda what im getting at though, you cant beat watching it live and I'll not knock anyone who does buy it
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyThu May 22, 2008 3:45 pm

I agree fully. Being there to see it live makes even the worst shows better.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... EmptyThu May 22, 2008 10:40 pm

The thing I love about watching it live is that I always mark out if one of my favourites wins because I am always knackered seeing as the PPV's don't end until 4am.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will i be a mug come 4am...   Will i be a mug come 4am... Empty

Back to top Go down

Will i be a mug come 4am...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: