Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Can you be a kid again????

Go down 
+5
Joker-C4lum
Sexton_hardcastle
Geronimo
Marty McFry
He is back
9 posters
AuthorMessage
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

Can you be a kid again???? Empty
PostSubject: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:06 pm

ok the title of this thread might seems strange might my thread is about being a kid and therefore having markish comments like

kids of today will say:" cena should win the title"

we all know it is fake but for the sake and love of wrestling, let's revive those markish moments.

when i was kid, i used to be a great fan of sting and once the fake sting burn him and i wanted sting to kill that bastard.

i remember another moment when i was watching wrestling, scott steiner was showing his muscles to the lady and i though why not becoming like him, so that i could show my muscles a bit to the girl of my school

i know it was stupid but i really missed those moments

whenever i watched wrestling as a kid, i was never aware that wrestling was fake, that there was backstage politics or whatever. i just watched it as a sport, yes i said sport.

i missed those moments because now, whenever i watch a wrestling match i know who is going to win and how...

ok with that said, what would as a kid want to see in wwe today??? and how did you felt when you were a kid glued to your television set when watching wrestling

NOTE:if anyone want to bitch at me, then do it through pm or don't post here!!!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:17 pm

I was in shock regarding Michael putting Jannety through the barber shop window for a few days after, how that story panned out is partner turning on partner 101 these days but back in the mark days it shattered me completely.

Me and my mates acted it out at school all lunch break on the monday even though some of them hadn't seen it, just what I had told them.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:24 pm

I never actually wanted to be like any wrestlers because my absolutely obsessed with wrestling period clashed with my absolutely obsessed with Michael Jackson period and I wanted to be like him at the time.
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:29 pm

what shattered me when i was a mark was rather the fact that guys like goldberg or kevin nash win. and that people turned on sting for no reason.

for me, there was no wwe or wcw. i also like shawn micheals in the 1996-1997 years even though he screwed bret but at that time, as a kid, i had no access with the outside world such as the internet, so i took it as that bret lost and was acting as a bad loser.

people may find it a bit strange that i like heels but i don't know why as a mark i used to like shawn micheals. i dislike hhh though i thought he was like the guy who would clean the shit of micheals
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:34 pm

I didnt know it was 'faked' untill 2006 so i was about 11 and i FREKING LOVED cena and batista!
I think a kid will like a guy if they are a face and win almost always as when you think its real you think they are soo awesome!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 7:43 pm

Batista gets a rough deal - but Geronimo is right, a kid will like anyone who wins or looks cool - my son is almost 4 and his two favourites are Undertaker & Batista just like all kids.

Ive tried explaining about workrate and mic skills to my son concerning Batista but he wont have it!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:11 pm

its weird for me, i cant remember too much about it, i know smackdown was my favorite show, but i never really favoured a fan favorite, bar stone cold, who i loved.

Always liked tag teams and just loved tag matches. and I duno if i marked out, just copied the moves in school :/
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 8:58 pm

when i was a kid my favourite were The Rock, Mankind, Kane, Taker, Y2J, SCSA and Sting

i hated HHH so much becasue he was the main heel at the time.

i marked out all the time, when mankind fell of the cell or when shane bought WCW, which i also watched as a kid.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:26 pm

when i found out wrestling was fake. i didnt want to believe it. but it made sense to believe it.

i wasnt devistated or heartbroken. but the illusion was ruined for me.

so i convinced myself that SOME things were faked. but Triple H and The Rock REALLY hated each other, and that they only let real life feuds become main events.

although that was quickly shattered too as i reached puberty.

sometimes i wish i never knew it was faked. then maybe.... just maybe. it may seem more intresting as it did when i was a kid
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:39 pm

i agree, i think knowledge is devestating.

id love to be ignorant
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:42 pm

ignorance is indeed bliss
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 10:12 pm

Yh but some people too far!
Theres a video on youtube of a Khali vs Batista match and Batista gets the Khali Chop and the camera zooms to a guy in like the 10th row crying cos Batista lost!
A FULL GROWN MAN!!!

But in a good show i find i can lose myself and forget its all pre- determined!
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 10:24 pm

i used to Love Gurrero what a ledge when he died i wrote on all my school books

EDDIE RIP 14th November 2005 (mAY BE WRONG DAY)

My teacher called it grafitit and gave out i didnt care anyway
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 11:44 pm

The two I can remember from when I was a kid, was when earthquake did his sit-down thing and "crushed hogans ribs" leaving hogan having some sort of fit, I asked my mum if he was dieing, and she told me it wasn't real(bitch) and was just a story, and the second was the rockers split in the barber shop, the end of a great tag team, but the beginning of the singles career of one of the best singles wrestlers EVER!(even though, like alot of kids at the time, jannetty was my favorite of the two).

When was the last time any of you marked out, even if only for a second??? and be honest.

Mine was at the rumble when Cena's music hit, for about 5-seconds I was like, NO FKING WAY!.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptySat May 17, 2008 12:07 am

Mine was when I found out Orton won at WM

I went like

Ahhh Dang Cena shud of won
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptySat May 17, 2008 1:12 am

at the rumble i amrked out yes.

and there have been more recent ones which i cant remember, but they were mainly cos i thought someone i think is talented wouldnt win, forgot who or when though.

and i went SHIT NONONO when punk won the mitb Razz

was near the edge of me seat for the taker vs edge match, cos i was just hoping edge would win, and then i was like thinking what other moves havnt been done, n thought oh no the bloody choke, but then edge speared him twice so i was like come on, but noticed it wasnt a normal spear and it just set up takers move Sad ahah
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptySat May 17, 2008 6:54 pm

kids doesn't actually care about mic skills or the talent to get the crowd boo or cheer for them what they want is only that their favorite wins the match. for example i know lots of kids and adolescents that liked cena, when i explain to the that he got only five movesets and he can't wrestle and all that but they won't agree and then i say why don't watch real talents such as john morrison and cm punk. they says that they are too skinny for being the best.

i am really surprised when i hear this!!

the last time i marked out was when i heard the music of cena at the rumble, i said to myself ok let's switch it off and go to sleep.

and then when jericho lost to cm punk at wrestlemania 24, i was really hoping that jericho wins it
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptySat May 17, 2008 7:08 pm

THe last moment i marked out was also the Cena RUmble moment but it was the suprise of it that caught me and after it sank in i thought O s*@t
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptySun May 18, 2008 1:25 am

The last time I marked was when Jericho returned to RAW in November last year. I knew it was him behind all those "save us 222" promos but when the countdown came up on the screen and his music hits, I marked out like never before!

As a kid, I also found it amazing when someone kicked out of a finisher. I remember it was Triple H vs John Cena at WM 22 and when Cena kicked out of the Pedigree, I was stunned.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? EmptySun May 18, 2008 12:01 pm

I also kind of marked out when Ric Flair's music hit on RAW a couple of weeks ago then Jericho came out instead. I knew it couldn't be Flair as he had only been retired for a few weeks but just for a second, I thought he was back.

Although it wasn't Flair, it did get Jericho a lot of heat from the fans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you be a kid again????   Can you be a kid again???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can you be a kid again????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: