Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

anyone got mario kart wii on here?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

anyone got mario kart wii on here? Empty
PostSubject: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:10 pm

if so post your friend codes on here and hopefully we can set up a heel board tournament?

My friend code is 2406-5435-1776
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 10:12 am

I guess not?
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:12 am

I'm getting it, when I get paid. Then you can batter me online!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:23 am

If there is one thing I learned from playing online it is that anyone can win due to the utter randomness of it (although on average I usually place 5 and upwards online).
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:26 am

Seriously, mate, I'm hopeless at driving games!
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 11:29 am

I love Mario Kart but ive heard this Wii version is infuriating to play on some courses.

is this true?
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 4:47 pm

The only problem I have is the way that as good as I am you can beat by anyone because of the items you get depending on where you are, ie: if your 1st you get only bananas and green shells, but if your last you get golden mushrooms and bullet bills, so anotherwords everyone catches upto you very quickly.

As for infuriating to play on some courses, I have no problem with them although they do take a bit of getting used too.

The thing I like the most though is the online competitions that have just came out and looks like there will be a new one every Thursday, the first one was this one:

Funny enough most in the top 10 were Japanese with times like 1:30 which put my 1:50 to shame.

The second one (Todays competition) is Snes battle course with numbered rings and you need to go through them in order in the fastest time with no opponents. (my fastes is 1:13 although I bet some Jap will do it under a minute some how?).
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 5:34 pm

The old mario kart was(and still is) one of the best game's ever, it was really simple but damn, it was entertaining. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 5:38 pm

N64 Version is still my fave. followed by the Gamecube. or is that vice-versa?

well its one of them two.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 6:03 pm

Well the Wii version has tracks from the Snes, GBA, DS, Gamecube and N64 aswell as there own too.

The Wii version is my favourite not just because of the wii-wheel but also the fact it has 12 people in one racer and is brilliant online as it is so chaotic with 12 people racing in one race.

Although I am with Marty before this came out my favourite version was the N64 and Gamecube versions.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? EmptyFri May 16, 2008 9:51 am

They have started to post up videos of the 2nd competition (the current one) up on youtube and here is one of the videos:

My fastest time is 1:10:300 which is faster than the guy in this video but on the comments someone is claiming his fastest is 1:06:200 which is alot faster than mine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: anyone got mario kart wii on here?   anyone got mario kart wii on here? Empty

Back to top Go down

anyone got mario kart wii on here?
Page 1 of 1