Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to do with Jeff Hardy?

Go down 
+9
Sexton_hardcastle
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Geronimo
Doomhammer
MaFish1
thegunman84
bazz23-v2 ®™
Pablo
Joker-C4lum
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

What to do with Jeff Hardy? Empty
PostSubject: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:39 pm

What do the WWE do now Jeff is returning soon?

For me he does not deserve another push like the one he recieved EVER. He had his chance and he fucked it up, simple, he should not be given a second chance.
To be honest i never even liked his first big push, he looks far to weak to be the main guy, his moves just don't look all that good to me, not to mention his K - rap mic skills.

I think he should be moved to Smackdown, a rival between him and his brother for the US title would be watchable, plus being moved to the B show can be his "punishment" on top of the 60 day suspension.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyMon May 12, 2008 11:59 pm

i cant stand how some people take the moral high ground and say hardy doesnt deserve a push coz he took drugs. im willing to bet every penny i own about 70+% of those guys take drugs or find legal loopholes to get away with it

and i also disagree with the statement that they made him look weak.

i mean a victory over HHH and some of the biggest spots of his carreer arent exactly making him look weak.

on the other hand i dont want him to be champ coz i dont like him tht much lol
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:13 am

Not to mention him kicking out of HHH's finisher, how many people do that.

I don't want Jeff pushed again, and not because of drugs, because I couldn't give two fucks about that, but because he's fking shit. lmao
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:45 am

I also dislike Jeff Hardy as a wrestler, and don't think he deserved the push he was getting. I personally don't care that he got done for a drugs test, however he messed up when WWE had instituted this policy, and has shown himself not to be the man capable of carrying the company as they may need to suspend him at any time. If he stays clean for a couple of years, then they can consider giving him a big push again, but I wouldn't weant to see it.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:48 am

What to do with Jeff Hardy? Stick him on Heat...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:54 am

MFthaDON wrote:
I think there's a joke in there, regarding Jeff's housing problem
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 12:58 am

he screwed up once, big deal.

People are into him, and he used to get a huge pop when he came out to his old music, so push him again, he's entertaining enough when he's flipping off scaffolding and all.

Tonight will be the night to see if they're willing to let him try again, as his suspension ended today i think.

Hell, if he came out and was all like "Drugs are bad, they screwed up my push, ect" then people would eat it up.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:05 am

People would eat up some half gay crack head telling them "drugs are bad don't do them"?? Yeah right he'd be and instant heel, people hate being preached at.

and he didn't fuck up once he's fucked up 5 times....FIVE FUCKING TIMES!!!

Don't forget he was fired last time, and is on his second suspension this time around, he can't be trusted to carry his bags, never mind the fking company.

overrated streak off piss.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:07 am

thegunman84 wrote:
MFthaDON wrote:
I think there's a joke in there, regarding Jeff's housing problem
lol! Yeah kinda lol.

Back in the Hardy Boyz he was jumping off scaffold, not really make him world champ material though does it?

I expect him to do some house show's before, maybe some Heat (not joking either lol).
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:08 am

bazz23-v2 wrote:
People would eat up some half gay crack head telling them "drugs are bad don't do them"?? Yeah right he'd be and instant heel, people hate being preached at.

and he didn't fuck up once he's fucked up 5 times....FIVE FUCKING TIMES!!!

Don't forget he was fired last time, and is on his second suspension this time around, he can't be trusted to carry his bags, never mind the fking company.

overrated streak off piss.

Kids would eat it up.... the love touching life stories.

I had no idea he was up to 5.... thats pretty shitty.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 1:22 am

Maybe the really young kids would buy it, but the teens(Jeff's main fan base btw) would hate it.

I didn't even know his suspension had ended, but if it did only end today then I don't expect to see him anywhere near RAW if he's not done any house shows or anything.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 4:20 am

bazz23-v2 wrote:
Maybe the really young kids would buy it, but the teens(Jeff's main fan base btw) would hate it.

I didn't even know his suspension had ended, but if it did only end today then I don't expect to see him anywhere near RAW if he's not done any house shows or anything.

all i have to go on is spoiler sites, and we know how accurate they always are Rolling Eyes

anyways, i guess he's not a big enough name to be brought back on the first night, so your probably right.

We'll know in an hour and 40 minutes anyways.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:24 am

Yep he's back and he went over.......wow! did Umaga rape steph or something??

Regal is the ONLY THING that's keeping me watching Raw.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:37 am

rofl.

Regal's been pretty good tonight, i'll give you that.

and i was almost right about hardy, he started to lecture, and then after that it went downhill.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 5:45 am

Its a good job they cut his mic because, Hardy + mic = night night

Having him go over is the dumbest thing they have done in a long time.

EDIT: second dumbest thing after changing orton's music.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 6:05 am

I turned it off before the main event, figured i'd seen it at least 8 times before. Anything cool happen, and what'd they change his music to? (i liked his old one)
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:07 am

You may not like Jeff but you wait till its all about the kids and theres two Champs in 5 years
Cena and Triple H
Id rather see him a champ than Cena again although i think Ortons my favorite champ for a while
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 10:41 am

What kind of reception did Jeff get?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 2:33 pm

The kind that the WWE likes to pretend is deafening, but in the real world is only half the people giving a shit.

Plus his music played for about 15 seconds before he came out, so since they also gayed that up, lots of people(including me) had no clue who it was.

Oh and sorry for the spoilers for anyone who hadn't watched raw, my bad. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 7:05 pm

tbh im not arsed its not spoilt raw, i knew hed appear soon and couldnt see him jobbing.

what spoilt raw is tha fact hes on it really.

I thought they were giving punk and kennedy his left over push, but it seems there gonna just make everyone really strong whilst ruining umaga and others.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:07 pm

Sherriff Pablo wrote:
i cant stand how some people take the moral high ground and say hardy doesnt deserve a push coz he took drugs. im willing to bet every penny i own about 70+% of those guys take drugs or find legal loopholes to get away with it

and i also disagree with the statement that they made him look weak.

i mean a victory over HHH and some of the biggest spots of his carreer arent exactly making him look weak.

on the other hand i dont want him to be champ coz i dont like him tht much lol

oops, i didnt mean he looks weak in that sense, i mean the moves he performes just dont look that damaging to his opponents, its a hard one to explain, i mean, he looked very strong in beating HHH, jumping off shit and kicking out of the pedigree, but his in ring moves just look tame to me.

and yeh, i just plain dont like him so hope he doesnt get a push.

And as for the drugs thing, personally i dont care, but in a business like WWE i think they should make an example of Jeff by at least waiting another year before his push resumes, either way it will probably happen...
saying that at least he will be a different sort of champ, not like Vince's normal choices of big muscly men in tights
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:33 pm

Doomhammer wrote:
he screwed up once, big deal.

If it where only "one time" then I am sure many would be far more forgiving, he has been busted for drugs COUNTLESS times, and a lot of 2008 and the 'chase for the title' was going to revolve around Jeff Hardy and his MITB contract

He let the fans down, not only the ones who cheer him, but the ones who had to endure him instead of Chris Jericho or Shawn Michaels in the main event spot simply because he is a 'favourite' for some with power in the back!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 8:44 pm

also hes fucked up some more well planned things for creative, they get things going and SOMEONE always fucks up, he should definatly lose his push for this.

or we will never see a decent block of consecutive raws ever again
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyTue May 13, 2008 9:12 pm

He must have had a surge of merchandise sales to still be being pushed after everything, tbh I don't think he'll last, a year at the most and then he'll get done for drugs again and fired.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? EmptyThu May 15, 2008 2:18 am

I'm openly a fan of the Jeffster so am glad he's getting chance number 32 or whatever it is.
Yes he will blow it somewhere down the line and yes he's all about the spots, but to me they make it all worthwhile.
May I ask you all this, which would you rather have as champ.

A living Benoit who with no persona and dullfest technical matches (suplex, suplex, suplex, armbar, headbutt, crossface every fecking match)

Orton with his limited arsenal and pretty much that's all there is to him apart from his legend killer angle which can't even be called that after Benoit.

or Jeff who when it comes to the last few mins of a match can sell a PPV with one jump from a 20ft ladder.

For me Jeff everytime.

And until he's given that role of champ none of us know how he will react.

Last edited by Macclads on Thu May 15, 2008 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What to do with Jeff Hardy?   What to do with Jeff Hardy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What to do with Jeff Hardy?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next