Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zack Gowan ROH!

Go down 
+5
villarule19
fe®gie22™
Geronimo
klaus494
MaFish1
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Any one caught Zacky Boy on ROH yet?

If ya dont know Zack Gowan he's the kid with the mono-leg, who actually cut's a decent moonsault! Cena did a rap on him during one of his stint's in WWE, and VKM kicked his fake leg once, and was once in TNA, not bad for a pro wrestler with one leg!

Any way on one of those ROH PPV's posted up he join's a stable called Age Of The Fall (Tyler Black, Necro Butcher, Lacey, Allison Wonderland, Joey Matthews, Zach Gowen, and Rain , The Age of the Fall (ROH & FIP).{wiki paste lol})!

This stable has done what we would never have expected in turning Gowan heel, how the fuck could this kid cut it has an heel?

Any way enough of the bollock's, what are ya thought's on Zack Gowan in RoH, as a heel or just generally in pro wrestling?

Drop your thought's on the other AOTF member's too if you've seen any of 'em.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:06 pm

Zach Gowen? Didn't he last in WWE about like 2-3 months?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:07 pm

I'll find that vid on Youtube of Cena's rap on Gowen
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:11 pm

He was there for a while I think. Here's his debut wiki...

Quote :
He made his World Wrestling Entertainment debut on the May 15, 2003 edition of SmackDown! as a planted fan in the audience. As Mr. America (a masked Hulk Hogan) was making his way to the ring he acknowledged Gowen personally as a loyal fan near the walkway by giving him the American flag Mr. America was carrying. Later, when Mr. America was being unfairly beaten by Roddy Piper and Sean O'Haire, Gowen jumped the wall dividing the fans from the wrestler's walkway and jumped into the ring to aid him. His legless condition was revealed when, in a fit of rage on an episode of Smackdown, Roddy Piper attacked him, pulled his prosthetic leg , and it came off! This began a short collaboration of Gowen and Hogan leading to an angle with Vince McMahon, then heel, Roddy Piper and Mr. America and Gowen's first matches. On July 3, 2003 Gowen and Stephanie McMahon faced off against then SmackDown! star, Big Show in what Vince billed as the first "real" handicap match (referring to Gowen and his amputee status in addition to the two vs. one parameters of the match). With run-in help from then WWE baby face, Kurt Angle and then baby face, Brock Lesnar, the team of Gowen and McMahon were able to defeat the Big Show and thus won Gowen a WWE contract as per the stipulations of the match.

Before that he was in TNA in 2003, had his stint in WWE in 2003, released in 2004, went back to TNA in 2005 at Hard Justrice.

I was shocked to see him as a heel though!!!
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:12 pm

For a guy with one leg it shows passion and guts and a bit of stupidity

haha i saw the Cena rap harsh but funny
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:18 pm

Oh no doubt the kid has heart, and talent. But Hornswoggle has a LITTLE talent (no pun intended BTW) and was pretty decent has the World's Sexiest Midget (lol) in NWA, but all the WWE were EVER going to do with these guy's is have them in stupid gimmick's!

All the respect for the kid, I was actually quite glad to see him on ROH, but turning HEEL?
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyThu Apr 17, 2008 10:29 pm

I always thought it was brock that kicked his ass and not the big show, oh well .
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyFri Apr 18, 2008 12:49 pm

He was good....for what he could do. Did not agree with WWE using him as a circus animal like they did
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:06 pm

fergie22 wrote:
I always thought it was brock that kicked his ass and not the big show, oh well .

So did I. I thought that was how Zach Gowen left. He got absolutely destroyed by Brock and then left. Also how in the hell can he be a heel? Heels are meant to look intimidating and no offence to him, but a person with one leg isn't really intimidating is it?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:47 pm

I'm sure I remember him getting mashed up by Brock too.

One leg + "heel" = joke overload.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 3:49 pm

I wonder if Vince told him to go out there and break a leg lol! Harsh I know and I am sorry if I have offended anyone.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 2:47 pm

Yes MF as I spotted him in them ROH videos you posted on the nice board.

I like how he has gone all darker and gothic-like as a member of age of fall.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:10 pm

I never really liked that whole Gowen time in the WWE, I am all for equal opportunities but I got the feeling that this was just a pure gimmick, nothing more nothing less, he was never going to do anything in the WWE or TNA for that fact and it was simply to get more people more heel heat!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:11 pm

Whats he going to do as a heel? is he going to take his leg off and smash people over the head with it behind the refs back like Doink used to do with his fake arm trick?

It doesnt bode well
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 10:50 am

Gaff wrote:
Whats he going to do as a heel? is he going to take his leg off and smash people over the head with it behind the refs back like Doink used to do with his fake arm trick?

It doesnt bode well

Well from what i've seen of the ROH videos MF Tha Don posted, the age of fall are a group of gothic like people who hate the world for doing them wrong (ie, Joey Mathews scar on his forehead) so in that sense Zach Gowen fits in perfectly especially with that silver and black gothic cane he has.

BTW so far he has not wrestled in the vids i've seen so far so can any ROH fans confirm if he has atcually wrestled in ROH yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Zack Gowan ROH! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zack Gowan ROH!   Zack Gowan ROH! Empty

Back to top Go down

Zack Gowan ROH!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: