Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HHHs Possile Next fued

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

HHHs Possile Next fued Empty
PostSubject: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySat May 03, 2008 2:18 pm

The blackout at the end of Raw on Monday was done to set up two things. It was done to plant the seeds of a forthcoming William Regal vs. Triple H feud, as well as a cage match for the title at Judgment Day by not giving away the conclusion of the match right then and there.

Read that on a spoiler site, but i do think that Regals push really isnst deserved i mean unless Orton won at Judgement Day then that means Regals getting a title shot!!!
Dunno how true it is tho...

I also read about a Orton vs. Taker fued which i think is absoulute bull unless Ortons gonna kill a ledgend but that wowuld mean Taker on RAW or Orton on SD!
Dunno if thatll happen tho also...
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySat May 03, 2008 7:03 pm

I'm actually hoping that Kennedy and Jericho go into the main event on Raw, and Randy Orton coming to Smackdown. I prefer him on Smackdown than to Raw. Would love to see an Edge/Orton feud. As well as that I hope MVP and CM Punk join the Smackdown main event. This would mean a very strong main event for SD.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySat May 03, 2008 8:41 pm

You want all these to move to main event but theres not any one to fill their shoes unless you dis band the tag team division or they start signing alot more indie wrestlers
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySat May 03, 2008 9:53 pm

There are loads to fill the mid-card.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 3:31 pm

Mid Card in the near future:

Raw
Lance Cade
Trevor Murdoch
Chris Harris(I think he'll move here after being on ECW.)
Carlito
Santino Marrella
The Miz
William Regal

Smackdown
Chuck Palumbo
John Morrison
Matt Hardy
Gregory Helms
Vladmir Koslov
Finlay (Either this or he moves to ECW.)

Some decent feuds and matches there.

Not to mention people like, CM Punk, Jeff Hardy, Jericho?, The Great Khali, Mark Henry, getting involved in the mid-card from time to time.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 4:58 pm

I think Regal could make an excellent oppenant for Triple H, and wouldn't be suprised if he won it. Regal deserves a world title, and is still a sound wrestler. Triple H is a big fan of Regal as well so may lose the title to him. But I think that he won't challenge Triple H just yet, and the blackout wasn't setting up a feud with triple H, but seems to be with Kennedy, I think the balckout was to try and make regal come off as power crazy, which seems as a great idea.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:19 pm

How, IN ANY WAY, does "Regal deserve a world title"?? nothing he has done for the past god knows how many years, would even suggest that.

HHH maybe a "big fan"(although its more like long term friend if you ask me), but he ain't friggin stupid enough to suggest putting the strap on Big Steve, it would be a disaster.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:28 pm

Regal is great on the mic, creates heat alot, and is a great technical wrestler. His match with Orton was good, and shows that he can still wrestle a good match. If Batsista and Khali deserve world titles than so does he. Khali won it because of his support in India, Regal has loads of support here, in Britain. Americans like to believe that English people are all snobby etc. so take to him quite easily. He makes a great heel, and is a better version of JBL, who held the WWE Championship for a long time, and with this new power crazy thing he seems to be going on, it will be good. He's obviously not a long term investment, but for a few months or so, it would be good.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:38 pm

Khali is over 7ft tall and Batista is built like a brick shit house, so both have thing's that make them stand out, Regal has what?? the ability to make british fans laugh, while major parts of the arena's in the US stay silent???

Yep world championship material if ever is saw it.[/major sarcasm]
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 5:47 pm

American fans like him because he's a stereo-typical upper class english man. I think he could have something very similar to JBL, like a cabinet behind him.

William Regal
Paul Burchill
Londrick
Kate-Lea Burchill

That's a good stable and backing for Regal if he became a world champion.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:23 pm

Only the smarks in the US like Regal and even half of them couldn't give a fuck about him, the rest of the fans in the arena's hardly even react to him, unless we are watching different shows( which is highly possible, unless the WWE transmit raw to an intergalatic audience. Wink )

I'm not even going to get started on the title run of JBL, because it would only back up my claim that Steve should not be world champion.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:34 pm

I think Regal has an OK character and he is a good technical wrestler but like Bazz said, the crowd just don't react to him. They don't cheer him and they don't boo him either. I would like to see him in the mid card and IC title picture but I don't think he is good enough to win the WWE title.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:43 pm

He isn't the long term solution obviously, he's someone who could add something as Raw gets some new main eventers, rather than having, Orton/HHH/Cena over and over again. It's just my opinion that it would add a new dimension to the main event on Raw and Regal has never held a world title despite everything he has put in to the business and his ability in the ring and on the mic.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 7:53 pm

I still don't think he should be given a world title just because there is a lack of main eventers on RAW. You could easily move Orton and Cena out of the main event and replace them with Kennedy and JBL. You could also have CM Punk, move Edge back to RAW, move Rey Mysterio to RAW, Jeff Hardy, Chris Jericho, Shawn Michaels etc.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:25 pm

Moving Edge to raw would kill Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptySun May 04, 2008 8:35 pm

I agree that those could do it, but they deserve proper long title runs, Regal's one could be a 4 week one, he wins it and then loses it on the first PPV he defends it at.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:20 am

Possibly, but don't you think that would be a bit pointless? It would make Regal look like a weak champion as well. You need to defend the title for at least 3 months to look a strong champion.
Back to top Go down
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN
Regular
Regular
Mr.RETARD DOSSMAN

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptyMon May 05, 2008 12:53 am

im coming out with bullshit.

oh well.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptyMon May 05, 2008 1:24 am

I don't think Edge moving back to RAW would be a bad thing. It will probably damage Smackdown in the short term as Smackdown will only be left with two main eventers Batista and Undertaker and if Taker also makes the move to RAW, that only leaves Batista.

However when the younger stars like MVP, John Morrison, Shelton Benjamin, CM Punk, start to fill the gap and grow into the main event, I feel Smackdown will benefit more than having just Batista, Taker and Edge fight it out for the title.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued EmptyMon May 05, 2008 11:36 am

Those people aren't ready just yet, I would hate to see Edge and Taker moved to Raw.
Chris Harris apparently picked up an injury during a house show.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HHHs Possile Next fued   HHHs Possile Next fued Empty

Back to top Go down

HHHs Possile Next fued
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: