Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE on the up?

Go down 
+4
invincibleILeak
He is back
Cruiserjim1
Joker-C4lum
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:32 pm

For me recently the WWE seems to be improving alot, ever since Wrestlemania things havve started to look good and i think this year will be a good one for the WWE

Mick Foley

The new Smackdown announcer, gonna make the show more entertaining to listen to, and this can only lead onto Micks feud in which we see that last holy shit moment, also new plans for the coach will be made

Regal

Looks likely Regal will return to the ring, after winning KOTR it gives him a whole new purpose to the company and can work very well in either main event or mid card division

New RAW GM?

If Regal is returning to the ring then a new GM is needed, Coach seems like the likely answer, or a suprise? someone like Stone Cold,Paul Heyman or Ric Flair?
whatever happens it will certainly freshen up the show

Miz And Morrison

After looking a very good tag team, they look now that they are loosing patience with eachother after both loosing one on one to "weaker" opponents, i think it is only a matter of time until they drop the belts and move on in singles competition, Morrison moving onto the mid card or upper midcard can only be a good thing

Cade n Murdoch

Similar situation to miz n morrison, when theese to split, which is only a matter of time, we will see Cade freshen up the RAW mid card division, and maybe having a good feud with Murdoch

MVP and Matt Hardy

MVP now has room to move to the main event scene on Smackdown, which is much needed as Taker, Edge and Batista is getting quite repetitive, CM Punk aswell will probably win the title at some point giving Smackdown 2 new main eventers. Matt has given alot of credibility to the US belt and now some new stars will move onto that scene as he has no rivals for it

Thats just a few points that for me the WWE is becoming even more watchable, not to mention Mike Adamele making ECW comedy gold, looks like alot of people will be getting pushed in the next few months which is also gonna make room for new talent to come through.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Now I do agree with this it is on the up who do you think we will see in the US division i reckon.

Matt H
Ron Killings
Chris Harris
Chuck Palumbo
Wang Yang
and possibly Jamie Noble

to name but a few
Back to top Go down
He is back
Regular
Regular
He is back

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:50 pm

defenitely after the superb mania that wwe offered both in the booking style and decoration/fireworks, they are climbing the hill again.

i think a push for morrison would be a good thing for wwe. make kane drop the title to kofi kingston, after a few months of course. move morrison to raw along with Cm Punk. i would like to see a feud again btw them
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:12 pm

In the US division id like to see

Matt Hardy
Killings
Harris
John Morrison
Carlito (after the draft)
Umaga
The Miz
Charlie Haas

Maybe a few others like Jamie Noble and Chuck Palumbo, people like wang yang and shannon moore look like a great tag team so i think they should stay put there for the time being, i think they will probably be the ones to eventually take the belts from miz n morrison
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Umaga should be in the top title ranks not US as should Morrison
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 7:28 pm

True, but they can't just jump straight onto the main event scene, even tho they probably have the talent for it, eventually Umaga may make it, but is gimmick seems to be holding him back, and for me Morrison is probably the future of WWE.

If Umaga went away for a few months and came back with a slight change to his gimmick, like speaking English for example, then maybe people could accept him a bit more as a credible main eventer, he'd get far more heat by telling the crowd that Samoa is a far superior country to USA or whatever, then just running around like a headless chicken screaming
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:16 pm

I posted an article like this, after WM. I think it has carried on in the right direction. Great idea with Foley, he's someone the fans can relate with and I think this is the chance to get the final holy shit moment.
With Regal getting into the ring, another good idea, the Raw GM position is open. I think it will either be a shock man, or Ric Flair or Coachman, either will be a good.
I think if they get Morrison into a feud with Matt Hardy, just after losing the tag team titles, would be good. I think the U.S. devision has the chance to be great, if the bring in a new faces.
Glad Triple H has finally got the title, although Tripel H has said he won't turn heel, I think he will soon, I think he's trying to make it a shock, hope to see a feud between him and someone other than RKO and Cena.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 8:46 pm

HHH's first feud is more than likely to be with Orton.

Id like to see a HHH, Jericho feud somewhere down the line... either can be the heel they are both great!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 10:05 pm

I thought Jericho, but I would prefer him on Smackdown after a feud with HBK, would love to see HHH vs. Vine/Kennedy feud. It would allow Kennedy into the main event. Maybe not as Vince's son, but as his man. It would have a possible heel turn for HHH to join with Vince and a face turn for Kennedy.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 3:57 pm

Either brand Jericho has to be in the main event.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:27 pm

Maybe it's my age but I don't feel like WWE is improving at all as I am getting sick of the same matches with the same people such as HHH vs Orton, Cena vs Orton, Cena vs HHH, Undertaker vs Batista, Edge vs Undertaker, Edge vs Batista, TNA are just as bad with Angle vs Joe but atleast they are adding new people such as Steiner to the mainevent situation although hopefully WWE will give JBL a proper title shot.

Just as I posted this I spotted the mainevent of Judgement day on a spoiler site saying it will be HHH vs Randy Orton for the 20th time but to make it diffrent it will be in a steel cage match.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 5:58 pm

TNA can afford to mix it up more because they do have just the one roster!

There is a great need for a major overhaul for the draft if it is ever going to get done, I have a horrible feeling that it might be swept under the carpet!

CM Punk needs to cash in his case on SMACKDOWN and even if he does not win his match he must put on a performance that sees him recognised as a top performer and a main event level wrestler!

While I want a big change in the draft I could possibly live with just a couple of changes if there was more options in the main event division!

Batista to RAW is an obvious one, I have been warming to his charcater in his role with HBK and Jericho and think something could be done with that, Umaga to SMACKDOWN with a slight gimmick change in order to have him speaking English even just a little

Jericho heel turn, Kennedy face turn, Batista heel turn

so the RAW main men would look like this, faces - HHH, HBK, Cena, Kennedy - heels - Jericho, Batista, Orton and JBL

While the SMACKDOWN main men would look like this, faces - CM Punk, The Undertaker, The Big Show - heels, Edge, MVP and Umaga

Carlito must be given a proper US title push in the same division as Matt Hardy, John Morrison, Ron Killings and Chris Harris

Jeff Hardy, Lance Cade, Paul Birchill, William Regal, Trevor Murdoch and the 'Canadian' Bulldog can all make the IC division look pretty strong

Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Rey Mysterio, Chavo with his 'bodygaurd' and The Miz could all compete at different times with each other over the ECW title which for me would make that title look strong with guys like Kofi Kingstone and possibly Cody Rhodes also getting there chance to go for that title!

Tag team division must be unified ASAP, with around 6 decent standard teams like Londrick, The Edgeheads, Jesse & Festus, Moore & Yang, Cryme Tyme and Duece and Dom it could be a decent standard if given all the shows to carry there programmes and with that proper amount of time spent on making it look good!
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 6:29 pm

I agree with all that you said there although I would be just as happy if WWE moved HHH and Cena to IC level (not going to happen I know) and they had new people maineventing or people who used to mainevent returning like Chris Jericho, HBK, Mr Kennedy, etc...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 7:00 pm

Like you said though, all that is never going to happen anyway so better of hoping for more realistic opportunities

There is more chance of seeing Macho Man v The Ultimate Warrior at a WWE PPV in 2008 than seeing Trips and Cena in the IC Division, mainly because both (HHH especially) are the best the WWE have to offer along with Edge Jericho and Michaels

Cena and Orton have real chemestry, they could have a feud that could be legendary in years to come!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 8:07 pm

I agree with every thing you said.
Edgeheads worked but for me, I think they'll need to have a different name. To not be asscoiated with Edge.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:57 am

Gaff wrote:
TNA can afford to mix it up more because they do have just the one roster!

There is a great need for a major overhaul for the draft if it is ever going to get done, I have a horrible feeling that it might be swept under the carpet!

CM Punk needs to cash in his case on SMACKDOWN and even if he does not win his match he must put on a performance that sees him recognised as a top performer and a main event level wrestler!

While I want a big change in the draft I could possibly live with just a couple of changes if there was more options in the main event division!

Batista to RAW is an obvious one, I have been warming to his charcater in his role with HBK and Jericho and think something could be done with that, Umaga to SMACKDOWN with a slight gimmick change in order to have him speaking English even just a little

Jericho heel turn, Kennedy face turn, Batista heel turn

so the RAW main men would look like this, faces - HHH, HBK, Cena, Kennedy - heels - Jericho, Batista, Orton and JBL

While the SMACKDOWN main men would look like this, faces - CM Punk, The Undertaker, The Big Show - heels, Edge, MVP and Umaga

Carlito must be given a proper US title push in the same division as Matt Hardy, John Morrison, Ron Killings and Chris Harris

Jeff Hardy, Lance Cade, Paul Birchill, William Regal, Trevor Murdoch and the 'Canadian' Bulldog can all make the IC division look pretty strong

Kane, Shelton Benjamin, Rey Mysterio, Chavo with his 'bodygaurd' and The Miz could all compete at different times with each other over the ECW title which for me would make that title look strong with guys like Kofi Kingstone and possibly Cody Rhodes also getting there chance to go for that title!

Tag team division must be unified ASAP, with around 6 decent standard teams like Londrick, The Edgeheads, Jesse & Festus, Moore & Yang, Cryme Tyme and Duece and Dom it could be a decent standard if given all the shows to carry there programmes and with that proper amount of time spent on making it look good!

That sounds pretty much perfect to me, and it looks like Kennedy had a slight face turn on RAW which is a good sign, Lance Cade and Trevor Murdoch, found that kinda funny and them two going their serpeate ways is inevitable now.

If the tag team titles were to be Unified would this mean that it would jump between all 3 brands whilst leaving the rest staying in their particular brand? id like that personally

you'd have

RAW

WWE
IC
Womens

Tag Titles

Smackdown
WHC
US

Tag Titles

ECW

ECW HC

Tag Titles
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:11 am

Yes all the brands would show the tag title division

I dont think I would have another title on ECW right now though, there is only enough time for 3 matches and if two were for titles or involving the title holders every week I dont think it would leave them much time to properly build the feuds for the main event!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:13 am

in all seriousness, if they brought back the hardcore title and had it 24/7 again, it probably wouldn't take up all that much time on the show.

That being said, if they brought it back and didn't have it 24/7, i agree, it's not long enough.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 12:53 pm

If they brought back the Hardcore title it for me CANT be 24/7 rule

While my initial thoughts on that rule was great as it was unexpected and it could cut to it at anytime it soom became predictable and boring and when you have 15+ time champions who couldnt get an IC title shot then things dont look that great!

I would love to see the Harcore Title brought back as an interbrand title but only if it where not 24/7 rules
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Yeh i would like to see it back without the 24/7, it kinda looses credibility when random people would just attack you and take it, it would be more of a backstage scene then a official belt, if it were brought back there is a fair few people that could make the belt look good, Shelton, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Tommy Dreamer, Cody Rhodes, Finlay, Hardcore Holly. Maybe even people like Batista, Big Show and Chavo Guerrero would get involved.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 7:55 pm

I agree with Gaffer, 24/7 was OK at first but the novelty value soon disappeared, although Molly winning it was the highlight of my wrestling fandom. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sponsored content

WWE on the up? Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE on the up?   WWE on the up? Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE on the up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: