Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Jonny Coachman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

Jonny Coachman Empty
PostSubject: Jonny Coachman   Jonny Coachman EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:34 pm

as klaus has stated, smackdown has ended the coach's run as color commentator and replaced him with good ol' mick foley (good descicion!)

now, after impressive on screen displays as Raw's interim GM, i think it would be great for him to become the new general manager of smackdown. he would be like teddy long, only a bit more partial to heels.

that would be a much better deal for smackdown considering their current "general manager" (and i use that term VERY loosly) has no involvement with any of the roster other than Edge and Chavo.

coach is the best man for a GM role, but not a good choice as a Commentator.

and now over to you....
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

Jonny Coachman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Coachman   Jonny Coachman EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 4:59 pm

I think Coach will come over to Raw because Regal is after being in the ring more and we will see The Coach as GM
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

Jonny Coachman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Coachman   Jonny Coachman EmptyMon Apr 28, 2008 6:20 pm

This is a good decision for me, Coach is a far better on screen heel sort of character, and being GM of RAW or Smackdown will definitly benefit the show, Regal returning to the ring is only gonna make things more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

Jonny Coachman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Coachman   Jonny Coachman EmptyTue Apr 29, 2008 11:44 pm

Coach sucked at commentary, but he's not nearly as bad as mike ademle. Why they didn't replace him will always be a mystery to me. But coach was good as the GM of raw, and if they could have McMahon strip all the GMs of their power at judgment day, then he'd be a good choice to step in.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Jonny Coachman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Coachman   Jonny Coachman EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:17 am

I know Joey Styles has a 'promotion' as sorts in the WWE but with Mick Foley coming to SMACKDOWN which I think is a good move it was a perfect opportunity to give the SMACKDOWN announce team a new look and have Styles and Foley replace Cole and Coachman, Cole could have went to ECW, problem being though Ademle is supposidly on a big money contract and Vince wanted him to start earning his keep, that being said with his botches I bet there is more than usual on ECW this week to see what he says next!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Jonny Coachman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Coachman   Jonny Coachman EmptyWed Apr 30, 2008 1:21 am

As for the General Managers role, I never liked Coach, thought he was too much of a suck up as a character and when he did act in a more aggressive way I could never buy it!

I definitely do not want to see him back on RAW although I think I could buy into him taking over SMACKDOWN

I want to see Teddy Long though with a more prominent role, I enjoy when he is on the mic and he usually can deliver in his promos so I want to see him possibly manage Batista or someone of that ilk, possibly Umaga!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jonny Coachman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jonny Coachman   Jonny Coachman Empty

Back to top Go down

Jonny Coachman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: