Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ECDUB SPO

Go down 
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

ECDUB SPO Empty
PostSubject: ECDUB SPO   ECDUB SPO EmptyWed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 pm

Firs thing first :
Matt Striker = CLAP CLAP CLAP Seriously he his a awesome commentator at first i was peed off as i always routed for him as his atcuall wrestling ability is awesome similar to dykstra[not style but you know what i mean]. However i was very impressed he wasnt even a heel commentator or owt like that he is just very good at his job and carrys the other guy whoever his name is?

Second round of appluase CLAP CLA goes to whoever finally booked Super Crazy in a match also a genius idea to book him with another ecw origina and what reminds me of a younger version of him Evan Bourne.Seriosuly Supercrazy is without a doubt in my mind the most underated superstar in WWE today.

The match its self chavo/morrison/miz v Bourne/crazy/dreamear was phenomenal a 4/5 in my opinoin. Great spots including a moonsault from "15 feet " by Evan Bourne and dreamear and supercrazy pulling off that great double team move which even got the fans rallying the chants of ECDUBECDUB. The match had a week ending in my opinoin. THIS has the makings of a ncie long faction feud in my opinoins between the two originals and follower evan and the cock youngsters seriosuly it was that phenomenal the fans got in to that match.PLEASE CREATIVE TEAM TAKE NOTE :BOOK IT AS A FEUD.

Next up was Ortiz and his opeenet some inititive guy .We didnt see much of him in the match but his promo all be it short looked ok before his match.And Ortiz himself was great . Any doubts i had of him and his size were put to rest great reversal agaility is amazing and a nasty drop kick and the big o

We get reminded that raw beat the football again well done CLAP CLAP

Next Up Finlay. First things first Striker cracked meup calling Hornswoogle adorable he sounded so gay but he jus made me laugh.legend striker. He called out Knox. And WOAH! Knox much to my suprise is also like finlay very good on the mic and got quie a big reaction from the fans.[While am at it the fans were amazing].It was good to see the other side of Finlay back the agressive mic talkin its good to see he does have the right balance.Nice old school brawl afterwards got the amazing fans chanting ECDUB ECDUB again.

Then we get played the hbk video package from raw again and looks like there running with it bieng real and not part of a storyline kayfabe if you will. Could be intresting again striker brillant trying to keep starigh face going "we wish rebbeca all the best with her broken jar ". You could tell his heel phycasim wanted to come out.

Then that other tit of a commentator says that the biggest amin event ever of ecw is oming up.BULLSHIT

Know we are treatead to the ECW title re match a long match about 10-12 minutes 90% of the match absolute boring cock bllocks.But last few minutes wether you hate him or love him matt hardy was phenomenal adn again the crowd raection was amazing. Weak ending to the match again.Henry Reatins.WWE really have to stop making champions look weak FFS.

Oh BEFORE i forget Knox v finaly is next week persoanlly i would of prefferd them to build it up a little.

As i downloaded the HD american version i got a promo thingy about Raw ther building it as a special raw due to it bieng on sci fi so fingers crossed it should be good.

Signs of ecw on the up but they need to stop making weak finishes to macthes and making the champ look weak. all in all 3.5/5 i suggest you WATCH purley for the first phenomenal match.

Hope you enjoyed reading if youve just skipped to the end FUCKING READ IT ALL lol. i took the time to write you take the time bloody well read it even if it is shit .LOL!

I HAD TO WRIGHT CLAP AS WHEN I COPIED FORM NB IT CAME UP AS KISSES AND I DONT WANT IT SAYING MATT STRIKER=KISS LOL
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm

ECDUB SPO
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: