Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TNA's new wrestler.

Go down 
+3
\/Chopsticks
King Macca
worthy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

TNA's new wrestler. Empty
PostSubject: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:45 am

I have not seen TNA yet but apparently there is an ad campaign similar to the save us 222 ones of WWE that aired on Impact titled "who is suicide" and here is his myspace page http://www.myspace.com/whoissuicide (bare in mind Suicide is a fictional character who you start of with in story mode on the TNA game) so rumours reckon this will be Kaz in disguise.

During the Christy vs Taylor match http://whoissuicide.com flashed up briefly and here is the footage of it:

Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 11:17 am

love that he's got a little angry smilie on his my space account, just to prove he's really ANGRY!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:22 pm

Spoiler:

remember i called it
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Rumours say it is going to be Kaz, but to be honest I just think this is a promotion for the TNA game.

BTW is it me or does he look a bit like La Parka?
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 4:03 pm

I said the exact same to Jnr yesterday, La Parka style mask on his MS, he didn't have a clue what I was on about tho Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:01 pm

[quote="worthy"]Rumours say it is going to be Kaz,quote]

Yeah i kinda already called that lol
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 6:18 pm

Did any body notice Nash had a picture of a face looking similar to that on that MS page on his shirt at HJ? I just think it's to hype the game up and nothing more...

It would make no sense if all the rumour's were true bout it being Kaz, I mean the back story is that he got fucked over and is coming for revenge, if, that's a BIG IF, he does join the active roster, AND does go on to join the PJB with all the super heroes, where would that back story come into it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:51 pm

The back story is from the game as he is supposed to get badly beaten up by Homicide then left for dead in a Mexican desert then some guy helps him out and he gets plastic surgery in the form of create a wrestler and with his training he vows revenge on Homicide.

Is it me or does the storylines in the game sound worse than TNA's real storylines.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:01 am

This sounds really stupid and is obviously a rip off/piss take of the save us 222 promos.
"Suicide" will most likely be Kaz but if the story Worthy mentioned is true (that Suicide will go after Homicide) then why hasn't Kaz mentioned this before and why does he decide to go after Homicide now after what 4/5 years working in TNA with him? It makes no sense!

Also, do you start as Suicide in the TNA game and go after Homicide. That is a strange storyline for Season Mode, going after a mid card wrestler instead of going after the world title straightaway like in the SVR games.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:04 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:

Also, do you start as Suicide in the TNA game and go after Homicide. That is a strange storyline for Season Mode, going after a mid card wrestler instead of going after the world title straightaway like in the SVR games.
Which is most definitely a good thing if it's true. I'm so sick of playing Smackdown and it is all geared towards the World Title, you know sometimes I like to go after the IC or tag titles.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 4:43 pm

Here is the official trailer of TNA's story mode although the wrestler who attacks 'suicide' looks more like Hernandez.

So by the sounds of it the LAX in this game are that of the old LAX back when they were heels and used to put borders up in the Impact zone and beat up anyone who crosses them.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 6:01 pm

worthy wrote:
The back story is from the game as he is supposed to get badly beaten up by Homicide then left for dead in a Mexican desert then some guy helps him out and he gets plastic surgery in the form of create a wrestler and with his training he vows revenge on Homicide.

Is it me or does the storylines in the game sound worse than TNA's real storylines.

while it sorta needs work, TNA did somethign that WWE hasn't done in a while. Put a story into it's story mode.

While granted it's somewhat silly, its not so far gone that its ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA's new wrestler.   TNA's new wrestler. Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA's new wrestler.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: