Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you were boss?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

If you were boss? Empty
PostSubject: If you were boss?   If you were boss? EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:04 pm

If you were in charge of WWE (and TNA) and you were allowed one major change to the situation what would it be and why? e.g. Make less PPVs. Reduce the Women's division etc.

In WWE I would improve the cruiserweight division. WWE it seems have never been big fans of the lighter option, prefering to sign bigger men and use the bigger men on the majority of the shows, but in TNA and I think WCW, their llightweights are a major draw and I think WWE has had the oppurtuinity to improve it with the likes of Paul London, Brian Kenrick, Kid Kash and Rey Mysterio all show promise and give hope to the cruiserweight division, but over the last 2 years or so, we've seen the cruiserweight division get smaller and smaller before they got rid of the title and now it's pratically unexisistent. What I would do is go looking around Japan, Mexico and the indies for the lighter option, those with the most talent snap up, tehy don't even have to be that good on the mic just be impressive in the ring. I would wider the weight range in which your allowed to compete in it, so that people around Charlie haas and Jeff Hardy can compete, this would give a whole new dimension to the divison, once you've built it up a bit I would bring the title back as the Lightweight Title. Even if you just give, a 10 minute battle royal allowing the smaller guys chance to show off their skills in the ring so be it, but let the lightweights get a good bit of T.V. Time. PPV, you can again just have a small 10-20 minute segment with lots of spots etc. and you could have a whole new idea. You can stop this squashing of the smaller guys and allow them to flourish in the lower mid card, even after 5 years allow the best some mic time and give meaning to a division which IMO could prove to be a big selling point.

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

If you were boss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were boss?   If you were boss? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:41 am

didnt someone do something similar to this about 2 weeks ago?
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

If you were boss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were boss?   If you were boss? EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 1:24 pm

Marty said who would you release I'm saying one major decision.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

If you were boss? Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were boss?   If you were boss? Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were boss?
Page 1 of 1