Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Least deserving

Go down 
+6
Deputy Dave
Sexton_hardcastle
rellis10
Pablo
\/Chopsticks
invincibleILeak
10 posters
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 10:54 pm

Who IYO is the person in WWE (and TNA if you want) who is least deserving of a high spot in the company and why?

For me it's Batista, he didn't do much mid-card work and rarely jobbed out when he started. He only really was brought into the company 'cos he was friends with Triple H, he was catupulted to the main event and even beat Triple H in a main event at Wrestlemania after winning the Royal Rumble. Despite not being the best on the mic he was almost always used at the top. But even when the fans didn't like him and booed him despite him being face, all WWE did was move him to Smackdown where they could cover it up, they have kept him on the top of the pile for years now, despite still lacking the skills in and out of the ring ompared to others more deserving than him. Now he's moved to Raw and is being used in a more 'heelish' sort of role to Cena because WWE know they won't be able to get alot of good crowd reaction. He's nearing 38, but WWE still use him as if he's one of their youngest, he has improved but even with that, people like Chris Jericho, MVP and even Jeff Hardy are more deserving of a main event spot than Batista who I for one can't wait till he steps down.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 11:16 pm

Jeff hardy -had too many chacnes and has fucked up. Thats my honest opinoin.

But my heart told me not to write that as im a jeff hardy mark and id miss him:(
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyFri Aug 15, 2008 9:40 am

leak, i hate batista as much as the next guy, but answer me this.

how does WWE use him as a "young guy"

and how did he not have a mid card career when he spent most of his evolution time as a mid
carder and then winning the tag title?

also another thing is, do you really think vince would allow someone to take centre stage if he didnt have talent on the mic? hes never needed a manager to do it for him. he cuts a good promo and has the image for it with the suits too.

a lot in that article you wrote is utter bollox.

the only reason some people dont like him is because he is held at the top for much too long and a bit of a poor repotoire
Back to top Go down
rellis10
Muppet
Muppet

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 12:55 am

I agree with the Jeff Hardy choice. How man times has he been handed chances (in WWE and TNA) and then messed it up by being a moron?

I disagree with people saying HHH. I know he's got connections with the top brass but he's good technically, good brawling, and he does good work on the mic. There are alot less deserving people out there.

Khali, Henry, CENA. There are my threee picks. I know the Cena-hating boom is going now but i still think he's useless. Khali is completely awful at everything and Henry is just an average big man.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 1:16 am

Least deserving for a top spot...

hmm.

I wouldnt class the odd ppv to call kahli a top guy, if he wins 2 more titles then he is my pick as he is there for 2 reasons, massive. Indian... Hopfully they can introduce a talented asian into the wwe upper mid card to take out khali thus keeping the eastern crowds tuned in but giving them a little more respect.

HHH no way, hes payed his dues AND was/still is good, he has the crowd in the palm of his hand and hasnt really messed that up, plus his injuries means he is the deserved wwe title holder as he was due the belt a while ago but obv it didnt work out.

Cena has made his way up and the crowds react, its only within the past year theyv started to get sick (id say) spurred on by the ecw crowd no doubt. Hes improving his matches though and his promo work, although childish is good, as kids love it and thats the lines he HAS to do for the company. Not his fault.

I actually think anyone who has main evented has deserved it for numerous reasons, even mark henry and his ecw title mini push, i mean hes been a solid worker for a long long time, hes given a hell of a lot and done some embarrasing stuff.

yep everyone deserves it, whether we like it or not, even batista :/
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Deputy Dave
Muppet
Muppet

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:34 pm

Khali maybe? Although he is being used to sell the product in India, so maybe Sexton's right!
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Muppet
Muppet

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 6:37 pm

Mark Henry for me, he's been in the company for so long and the best he's got in all that time is the ECW Championship.

I don't really understand why they have kept him in the company to be honest!
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
Muppet
Muppet

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 2:15 am

Surprising though it might be Mark Henry has actually improved over the years. Not much admittedly but he has improved. And used in the right way he can be an effective heel.

As others have said perhaps he does deserve a decent spot given the fact that he's been with the WWE for 12 years and given some of things that he's done in the name of sports entertainment (the guy had to pretend to be infatuated with Mae Young for goodness sake!). I think company loyalty means a lot in WWE regardless of actual talent.

That said I'm not sure that Henry could be classed as a very high level competitor anyway. Being ECW Champion doesn't really rank him up there with the likes of HHH, Cena or Batista. Really the ECW Title is little more than a mid-card to upper mid card title which suits Mark Henry pretty well.

In my opinion one guy who doesn't deserve his spot is JBL. A great talker but a weak wrestler. The fact that he was WWE Champion for 10 months says more about the state of the company at the time than it does about JBL's abilities.

Also I've never rated Kennedy much. Admittedly I don't think he's very high profile at the minute but even when he was Mr Money In the Bank I didn't think he deserved that spot.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 11:42 am

*Exclusive backstage access into Khali’s main event push leading to his match with Triple H*

Ranjin Singh - Khali, the WWE fans, sorry the WWE Universe isn’t buying into you at the moment. We need some really cool finishing move to win them over.
Now you’re a big fellow so lets try with you something like one of Undertaker’s moves, lets try the Last Ride, he doesn’t use that much nowadays, call it the Punjabi Express or something?

*Khali dreadfully botches the move on a jobber and the kid is stretchered out of the ring*

Singh- Hmm perhaps not. Lets have a try with Cena’s finisher the FU, that can’t be too difficult, he only know 5 moves.

*Again Khali performs badly and another of the jobbers is stretchered out*

Singh- Don’t worry bout these lot, wwe.com will just say we have parted terms with a few of them in the next couple of weeks anyway. Ok lets go for the simplest of the lot, the Batista Bomb. If that numnuts can do it, you must be able to.

*A few minutes later, another jobber is screaming in agony as he’s carted into the back of an ambulance*

Singh- Allah help me here, so what can you do? You can’t run, you botch your every move. How on earth are you going to perform a devastating finisher? Someone please give this kid a round of applause!

*With that Khali claps, his big hands go together*

Singh- I think we may just have it.

Last edited by King Macca on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyThu Aug 21, 2008 1:38 pm

Singh- Allah help me here, so what can you do? You can’t run, you botch your every move.

hahahaha.

you know ranjin is a top writer for smackdown ? king so makes sense lol
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:07 pm

Least deserving in WWE I would have to say the likes of Batista and Cena who have not really earned there place like the other maineventers and I feel they get it handed onto a plate for them because Vince rams them down our throat.

In TNA I have to say Booker T who as good as he is, shouldn't be in the mainevent this quick and he will no doubt win the title before the year is through, not because he is good or deserved it but because he came from WWE.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Least deserving Empty
PostSubject: Re: Least deserving   Least deserving Empty

Back to top Go down

Least deserving
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: