Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWE In 5 years!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:43 pm

In five years, lots of things changed, some of us will get married and some of us will get forty or thirty! But one question is worthy of asking How would wrestling be in 5 years??

Will WWE be still investing in big guys like Batista or Cena or will they change their talent recruit policy that is recruiting for talented wrestlers a la John morrison, Kofi kingston or even better MVP!

What about retirement then! From 2000 and 2008, we have witnessed many wrestlers going out of the game! Great such as Ric Flair, The Rock and Stone Cold steve Austin!
In 5 years, Who do think will retire? I will go for Shawn Micheal who is a great wrestler and definitely a future hall of famer. Another wrestler that would probably retire is the phenom, the one and only undertaker, who has a great gimmick(a unique one)!

Another that is worthy asking is also WILL WWE BE STILL THE NO 1 COMPANY! I think the competition is going to get tougher and tougher in five years as we emerging companies such as ROH who put more than a decent show at times!

Now, we should also forecast who would be main eventing in five years, I strongly believe that it is going to be either John Morrison maineventing RAW and MVP maineventing Smack down!

What are your thoughts on how will WWE be in 5 years!

PS:
I didn't not talk about HHH, because I know he would be the same after five years! Still maineventing!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 3:56 pm

Triple h will be in hall of fame obviously

if there still investing in heavyweights soley i wont be watching in 5 years

roh better shows but not enough money theyll be broke in 5 years

Kofi wil be a big start trust me bigger than you expect he has the whole package
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:35 pm

I will have to agree with you June, Kingston is the only person that I missed in the list of persons that could mainevent WWE in five years!

I like him to be honest, he got a good gimmick, he can play his role well! I have not watch a promo by him yet! But I reckon his promo skills are good as well! Well his wrestling skills are also great!

Anyone who reckon that the Children or child of HHH and step will be used in a storyline??
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 4:54 pm

https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk/wrestling-debate-f10/main-event-of-wwe-t1562.htm

I wrote an article about this before and I wrote who I think will be in the main event in the next 5 years
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:03 pm

SOrry leak didn't see that mate!

But do you think that the child of Step and HHH can be used in a storyline something like a kidnapping storyline or illegitimate child!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:12 pm

I don't think so...WWE have still not admitted on camera that steph and HHH are married so if they suddenly have a child it would be abit weird for marks and wouldn't make alot of sense. Also he isn't even a month old yet I don't think so I can't see them doing it for another 5-10 years.
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:24 pm

They didn't admitted it that step and HHH but they admitted that Step had a baby when adamle said : Congrats for the baby
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 5:42 pm

Said Steph not HHH.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WWE In 5 years! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE In 5 years!   WWE In 5 years! Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE In 5 years!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: