Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What next for the Nature Boy?

Go down 
+3
Cruiserjim1
thegunman84
King Macca
7 posters
AuthorMessage
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

What next for the Nature Boy? Empty
PostSubject: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:21 am

I've seen it mentioned on another forum and thought this could be a MAJOR way for TNA to get the figures in and for Flair if he left WWE unhappy to get one over Vince.
Victory Road with Flair v Sting one more time?

Or if he is happy to remain out of the ring I'm sure they would be interested in him in a managerial/adversary to Cornette role.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:56 pm

If it wasn't for his alliance with James Storm, then i think Robert Roode being managed by Flair would be highly entertaining. Roode has that old school 80s heel persona which he plays perfectly, and being paired up with arguably the greatest heel of all time could really give him the rub he needs.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:44 pm

I really like Roode recently and his partnership with Storm has been one of TNA's best moves over the past few months.
bringing in Flair as their manager would be a great idea and elevate them both to main event.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 2:59 pm

Roode would work well with Flair dont think Storm would though think they are too different, having Storm, Roode and Flair wouldnt work.

I would have Flair in TNA use him in this Sting storyline in some way
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:11 pm

Flair getting back in the ring would be a slap in the face to all the people who put him over on his way out, not to mention his "good friend" HBK.

Flair has been past it for the last 15yrs, its the exact opposite to what TNA needs, plus didn't JJ once say he was being held down by Flair in WCW??
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 5:48 pm

He can't wrestle for a company like TNA surely? after his send off at the WWE???

If he were to manage someone tho, he could help TNA raise there own stars instead of hireing already established stars.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:19 pm

the slap in the face is the selling factor of it though.
WWE pushed it as his big send off.
What a way to become Heel by turning up on TNA, sticking two fingers up at Vince and stepping in the ring again, it would draw the fans in just to vilify him in a Hogan joining NWO style episode.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:22 pm

We all know that Vince would one day get the better of him for it tho.

Would make some good TV tho Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:27 pm

I think TNA would be silly not to try and get him. Everyone knows who he is and he has surprisingly few critics. He would bring in real class to TNA and could help in so many ways. He's still great on the mic and if used the right way it could really increase interest in TNA.

However, for both Flair and TNA he should keep away from the ring. TNA are not capable of giving him a better send off than what he got and to be honest, he doesn't look particularly good in the ring any more.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:29 pm

I would expect an "the other side of Flair" DVD from WWE, a DVD showing the REAL Flair, not some DVD that sucks up to him claiming he was the second coming.

A DVD that show how many people he held back, and how much of a hypocrite he his(see last nitro)
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 6:31 pm

Thinking about it, strange how Foley and Flair are being linked with TNA. The two guys with more "last time" matches than the rest of the wrestling world put together. I wouldn't put anything like that past these two, especially Foley.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 7:18 pm

Flair as a manager, or in a one time match with Sting would be nice, but as I said at the start of his WWE send off, he can't wrestle, at all. Keep him out unless its against sting.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 pm

You know I always said Flairs last match should have been against either Steamboat or Sting. If he does go to TNA, then he may get that chance, or it could be used as Sting's retirement match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What next for the Nature Boy?   What next for the Nature Boy? Empty

Back to top Go down

What next for the Nature Boy?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: