Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch

Go down 
+2
bazz23-v2 ®™
\/Chopsticks
6 posters
AuthorMessage
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch Empty
PostSubject: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:39 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 1:44 pm

jim ross pre-match prediction

-Ross on tonight's Brock Lesnar vs. Heath Herring fight: "The 12,000 plus that are slated to attend the fight in Lesnar’s present hometown will definitely be pro-Brock which can’t hurt a thing as it relates to Lesnar’s chances of not going 0-2 in the UFC. Lesnar can easily morph into a beast and a rah-rah, college-like atmosphere may facilitate that transformation which some might consider to be costly for Brock if he takes any unnecessary chances or tries to accomplish too much too fast. Being a Lesnar fan, I have plenty of concerns regarding this fight but I do think he will win and demonstrate how much his technique has improved since his debut. It’s really hard to see this fight going to the judges."
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 3:46 pm

Stayed up to watch this.....wish I hadn't
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 5:48 pm

I stayed up to like5-6 to watch his first fight i mean not wake up later i mean stay up and for what less than a minute i just watch online next day know or wait till its on bravo.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:11 pm

videos no longer available... who won?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Lesnar on points, shit fight anyway.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptySun Aug 10, 2008 8:57 pm

thanks for that.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:21 am

I watched it last night (on Sentanta 2) and Brock could have ended that match earlier if he tried as 'crazy horse' was lucky to be still going after that first punch (which was the best part of the whole match), but I agree with Bazz it was boring and although Brock dominated crazy horse, he seems a bit too defensive for my liking.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 5:32 pm

Yeah, he could of finished that fight anytime with a bit more effort, I also didn't like his showboating, hope he gets his arse handed to him next time
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 6:33 pm

i feel as if coleman hadnt pulled out youd be saying mma record 1-2-0 and ufc record 0-2-0 which is a bad satrt for any newcomer. And Mir had just comeback from serious injury ok it was contreversial finish but brock needs to do more to impress me im affraid
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:11 pm

Brock has everything it takes to be the top dawg!! in UFC, he has massive power, but if he doesn't finish his fights when the opportunity is there, like it was in this fight, then he won't win shit.

I wanna see someone knock the cocky fucker out cold.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 7:16 pm

He needs a ex-por to teahc him some lessons of mmanot technical ability just the finising off like you knew respect and all that to not showboat maybe someone like ortiz or shamrock.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 10:16 am

You can't blame him for show boating after all the stick hes been getting since joining UFC and lets not forget that Crazy Horse slated Brock saying Brock is not good enough to face him and how he is going to send him home.

So basically there not showing Brock any respect, so hes not showing them any respect and lets not forget this comment by the crazy horse before the fight, "Brocks not going to do anything as all he is going to do is come charging out like Donkey Kong and I will finish him off there and then" and also my other favourite Crazy Horse comment "If Brock wants to stand up and trade punches with me then he has no chance" which is hilarious as Brock knocked him down in 1 punch, LOL!!

I've seen all the UFC purist's whingeing about Brock's "unsportsman like conduct" but they never mention the unsportsman like comments that others have been saying about Brock and also lets not forget that Crazy Horse is a big name in UFC and a veteran which some people seem to have forgotten and the impression I get is if Brock somehow managed to beat Fedor one day the UFC purist would say something like "oh he is past it" because at the end of the day they don't like a UFC wrestler dominating there guys.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 4:58 pm

I see youre point but a big diffrence in respect in the ring and potty talk before fights cause 90% of that is pure bolloxs mind games
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 6:43 pm

worthy wrote:
You can't blame him for show boating after all the stick hes been getting since joining UFC and lets not forget that Crazy Horse slated Brock saying Brock is not good enough to face him and how he is going to send him home.

So basically there not showing Brock any respect, so hes not showing them any respect and lets not forget this comment by the crazy horse before the fight, "Brocks not going to do anything as all he is going to do is come charging out like Donkey Kong and I will finish him off there and then" and also my other favourite Crazy Horse comment "If Brock wants to stand up and trade punches with me then he has no chance" which is hilarious as Brock knocked him down in 1 punch, LOL!!

I've seen all the UFC purist's whingeing about Brock's "unsportsman like conduct" but they never mention the unsportsman like comments that others have been saying about Brock and also lets not forget that Crazy Horse is a big name in UFC and a veteran which some people seem to have forgotten and the impression I get is if Brock somehow managed to beat Fedor one day the UFC purist would say something like "oh he is past it" because at the end of the day they don't like a UFC wrestler dominating there guys.

Maybe this would hold up if they were taunting Brock "during the fight", but they weren't were they, trash talk before all fights is standard lameness.

Your argument holds no water.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 1:43 am

If Brock was fighting in my Garden I wouldn't open the curtains to watch it
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 10:08 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
worthy wrote:

Maybe this would hold up if they were taunting Brock "during the fight", but they weren't were they, trash talk before all fights is standard lameness.

Your argument holds no water.

I think you missed my point (although I didn't make it clear), but what I was trying to point out is since he joined UFC Brock has been slagged off to fuck on and off the cameras and the point I was trying to make is if your getting slagged off non-stop along with Heath Herring who backstage said he didn't want to fight Brock as Brock is not in his league, which if true then I can't blame Brock, but to be honest Brock was at his home town so he probablly got over excited and hopefully his "ring side crew" will remind him that this is not WWE so stop the show boating.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch   Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch Empty

Back to top Go down

Lesnars second ufc fight if anyone wants to watch
Page 1 of 1