Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? Empty
PostSubject: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:40 pm

When we talk of Kurt Angle, we immediately think of the Olympic Games, especially olympic wrestling. Today is the opening ceremony of the olympic games, eventually I will be looking forward for all the games but especially to Olympic wrestling!

As we all know olympic wrestling is a very technical sport, Kurt Angle is without doubt a master of this sport and he is also a great professional wrestler, he not only uses his technical abilities to entertain the public in a match but also high flyers techniques(the moonsault). Kurt Angle is a living example to show that Amateur or freestyle or Greco Roman wrestlers have the ability to entertain the fans!

Going back to the olympics now, I believe it is definitely a good occasion for the WWE's road agents to spot some good technical wrestlers and perhaps giving them a contract to work with them and even have the chance one day to be at the main event spot!

I would not like the WWE to give a contract to a American though but rather an englishman but considering the fact that there is no British wrestlers in the olympic, then probably I would go for a Russian!

The Russian federation are looking good to win most of the medals concerning this sport! Now when I said a Russian, I would prefer someone obviously who has charisma and can actually do a great heel!

However one can argue that we need not to go at the olympics to find great technical wrestlers, I will have to agree that we have numerous pro wrestlers that are great technically, examples are Shelton Benjamin and Bryan Danielson. But still I think that giving a wrestling contract to a gold medalist would be great!

What are your thoughts on wrestling at the olympics and on finding the next Kurt Angle?

PS: I know Villa put our thought already on the wrestling board, But I wanted to show my views on this matter!
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 4:42 pm

WHo will be the next kurt angle. Who has the mould, the move repotoire and the skills?

Post below your views

[14:11:53] Londonwweandtna : I am the new kurt angle joking what about bryan Danielson then

[14:12:48] villarule19 : bRYAN DANIELSON IN MY OPINION HAS THE CHANCE TO BE BETTER

[14:13:59] Jericho-Holic : CHARLIE HAAS

[14:14:37] Londonwweandtna : Shelton Benjamin is definitely a good wrestler, very technical

[14:14:57] villarule19 : Haas....Hell no. he gets a pop like no others

[14:15:01] Marty McFry : Charlie Haas -LMAO, Brian Danielson - maybe but whats he like on the mic

[14:15:23] Jericho-Holic : charlite haas is quality tho

[14:15:34] Jericho-Holic : he only gets no reaction becasue wwe do fuck all with him

[14:15:37] villarule19 : mic skills are jsut as good as his wreslting. He just doesnt have the look

[14:16:52] Londonwweandtna : Yes I agree with c4lum there, I mean just look at his past records- The mask was really stupid
[14:17:03] Londonwweandtna : What do you mean by look villa?

[14:18:00] villarule19 : He looks like a school teacher. He couldnt really take a gimmick and run with it. Bit like Dean malenko and the man who should not be named(voldermort)

[14:18:44] Londonwweandtna : You mean chris benoit!! No he used to be plain on the mic, how about someone like Kurt angle a comedy heel

[14:19:12] villarule19 : He is a great heel. Brilliant in fact. Better heel than face.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:03 pm

thers a world of difference between the two sports. and i dont think the WWE bother with the olympic games unless a yank does well (kurt angle).

they usually get ex fringe nfl players or people who can develop a character. i think spotting an olympic amature would be a massive blow to them. they are better off searching the indies
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 5:16 pm

I know that there is a world of difference like you said between the two sport!

But if someone is qualified for the olympic games, it mean that he is good and that means that he will probably be able to have a professional career!

Sometime, if you watch the match between the different wrestlers, it is more dangerous than the wwe or tna!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:02 am

Its not a crazy idea, execpt kurt angle sought out a job in pro wrestling, i doubt he was recruited. I'm sure if another olympic wrestler came to WWE and said i want to learn to do it, WWE would be more than happy to take em.
Back to top Go down
Real
Actimel Regular
Actimel Regular

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:54 pm

That is exactly the point Doomhamer! If WWE actually do a recruite amongs the gold medalist, we could see more guys like Angle!
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:55 pm

yeah.

Angle is in a class all his own however. His gimmick set him apart from anyone else they've ever recruited from another sport. Not the gold medal one, but his cocky retard gimmick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?   The Search for the Next Kurt Angle? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Search for the Next Kurt Angle?
Page 1 of 1