Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Reserection!

Go down 
+2
Discopants
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:44 pm

So this coming Monday new General Manager Mike Adamle wants to continue his leadership of RAW by finding out what exactly is in Kanes bag, Why, I have no idea, Kane himself has not made a big thing about it, he has not used it to distract or attack any opponents, he has simply carried it down to the ring, so Adamle has decided he must know whats in it, surely Kane would just simply not bring it next week or change the content in it if he does not want it revealed, this kind of statement has to be on the spare of the moment and done ASAP, not give him a week to prepare (which he wont do of course but for believability reasons)

Kane has however decided he is a face, he thought he was alive but he infact is dead, Adamle is going to live up to his reputation as a master of the botch!

Kane will be pushed over the edge, the writers have done well with this, they have portrayed him as a confused guy, attacking face and heel characters have only added to that, the fans seem confused, I love this angle, he himself now seems certain what he was looking for (the old Kane) is indeed dead, however when the content of that bag is revealed (has to be the mask) it will stir old emotions in Kane, emotions he thought where dead, and when that happens Adamle will be the one to blame.

I liked Mike Adamles first RAW, I thought he did well and looked and sounded good however I still think he will be used as a pawn to get the real GM in, that ain't the issue though on this article, this is about Kane, gave Kane THREE RAWs to get this story over and next week is the third RAW since I said it, hopefully now the issue will be settled and we can get onto Kane as the monster they are planning him to be with decent feuds, although for it to work to the best effect he has to be given a kind of run that he was first granted on his debut in the WWE in 1997

The only problem I have got right now is that there are not many credible faces on RAW at the higher end of the ladder who would be booked to job to him, cant see Batista or Cena doing a job for Kane, and with Punk as the world champ it looks like he will just be destroying midcard faces for a while which could have an adverse effect!
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 8:54 pm

Do you not think they're toying with the whole HIAC match? They've been showing all these attitude era things, got Foley involved and Undertaker of course. We all remember how Kane came to WWF (the HIAC) so I definitely think WWE are playing with this idea. Could have Raw ending with Kane knacking everyone then staring at the mask as Raw goes of air. Maybe he'll help Taker this time or summit, stop Foley getting revenge. Anyway, I know the odds of this are huge but I think WWE want a few people to think about it.

But I really don't know where WWE is going with this angle. I reckon something might have to tip Kane over the edge, make him mental again. Seems deliberately placed here so something can go down at Summerslam.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptyThu Aug 07, 2008 9:24 pm

" I reckon something might have to tip Kane over the edge, make him mental again. Seems deliberately placed here so something can go down at Summerslam."

Thats where I believe Adamle comes in, Kane has now announced "he is better now" and that he now knows "he is dead!" however Adamle is adament that he finds out whats in that bag, and when Kane is confronted by that Mask thats what I believe will tip him over the edge
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 10:22 am

Im hoping this happens too, I can see Kane then putting Adamle out and the search for a new GM continuing.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 1:37 pm

If say adamle is trying to get the bag off kane, in a comical way and failing, they could get away with not revealing a mask untill his next big entrance, as kane would realise whats in the bag is somthing he still holds close to him and he can't let some random guy take it from him. "give me the bag or your fired" sounds like a possible line, to which the reply is: Brutilising adamle. i think for the masks full effect its better if we dont see it untill the lights go red and the music hits and this fully dressed monster re appears

good story and i hope it continues well.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 12:09 am

the-gaffer wrote:
surely Kane would just simply not bring it next week or change the content in it if he does not want it revealed, this kind of statement has to be on the spare of the moment and done ASAP, not give him a week to prepare (which he wont do of course but for believability reasons)

He's Crazy...... Crazy people don't understand normal people.. thats why they're crazy....
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 pm

is the above statement ironic?
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 6:58 pm

King Macca wrote:
is the above statement ironic?

i was saying how they'll probably end up explaing it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 7:07 pm

BADLY
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 8:40 pm

Huhh, you said erection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Reserection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reserection!   The Reserection! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Reserection!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: