Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HHH

Go down 
+4
villarule19
Doomhammer
invincibleILeak
Discopants
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

HHH Empty
PostSubject: HHH   HHH EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 2:56 pm

Am I the only person who finds it completely stupid how he's being used at the minute?

From what I can remember, he was drafted to Smackdown after beating Cena at NOC. Since then, he's had two matches and one was a squash (against Chavo). So that's also only one match on the actual Smackdown show (I think, can't recall anything else anyway). He's also had a few very brief segments plus the whole spying on Vickie and Edge scenario. And that's another thing, his match with Edge. I expected this to begin their rivalry but instead all it did was move along the "bigger" story for Edge and do nothing for HHH. And now, with Summerslam he has Khali and he's doing bugger all to promote it. He came down and looked at Khali's chin. That's it? That's the build up for the Summerslam main event?

For someone who is supposed to be the big cheese on the show he's done fuck all IMO. Admittedly, with his new baby being born he needs time off but then why does he have the WWE title? Surely it didn't just crop up after the draft, they must've had time to plan stuff. On Raw, he was nearly always on there and had loads of matches yet on Smackdown either he or WWE is happy to have him in some sort of crappy part time sort of role which I think is ridiculous for a WWE champion on a new brand.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:27 pm

I thought that while watching Smackdown which he wasn't even on. I guess atm it's because of his baby. But I agree he hasn't had many matches and I have the feeling he'll be back on Raw sooner than later.
Even if he is holding the WWE Title he still doesn't feel like the main man on Smackdown, which I would say Edge is, in fact he doesn't feel like he's a Smackdown man. I guess he probably went to Smackdown for a lighter schedule while the baby is due and will be back on Raw when he's back properly.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:59 pm

yeah, i've been chalking it up to his new kid, but if it continues i'll be at a loss
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:33 pm

I guess HHH might stay on Smackdown longer. He's advertised for Smackdown when they come to Engand in November so...
but I guess the're not always very reliable.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 5:37 pm

Hes there for a feud with taker...When thats done hell be back on raw in my opinion
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 9:25 pm

He was not moved to RAW for a feud with the Undertaker, I believe that will become a main attraction for SMACKDOWN but the workload and scheduled for SMACKDOWN! is a lot different to that of RAW and moving to the blue brand will allow him to spend more time at home with Stephanie and the kids (one and a half days more than he gets at home when on RAW)

Triple H will most likely be back on RAW by the next draft, but I feel he will serve his time well on SMACKDOWN! and when all the dust settles over the new born he will have a proper role on SD
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 2:59 am

Well I don't expect to see him on Smackdown this week after his 2nd daughter was born the other day so expext a rahjin singh promo this week
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:49 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:51 pm

Um what? scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 2:56 pm

from the spoiler I read on it none of the things mentioned actually appears in the match though so don't know what they are on about
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HHH Empty
PostSubject: Re: HHH   HHH Empty

Back to top Go down

HHH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: