Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MVP dicusses 9 and a half year stint in Prison

Go down 
AuthorMessage
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

MVP dicusses 9 and a half year stint in Prison Empty
PostSubject: MVP dicusses 9 and a half year stint in Prison   MVP dicusses 9 and a half year stint in Prison EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 10:31 pm

WWE Superstar MVP was interviewed by GoTriCities.com this week and discussed his life prior to becoming a pro wrestler - namely, his nine-and-a-half year prison sentence.

MVP says that he met a corrections officer who helped train him. "As a teen-ager, I ran the streets and got into all kinds of very serious trouble, which resulted in me going to prison for 9 1/2 years. While I was in prison I met a corrections officer who was an independent wrestler. Got out, started training with him and discovered that pro wrestling was my passion."

MVP also noted that his felony record makes it difficult to travel. "There are some countries that I’m not allowed into — Japan being one of them. When I go to Canada, there’s all kinds of legal paperwork that has to be done. There’s a special permit. For the most part, it’s been almost 20 years since my conviction and I haven’t been in trouble. There’ll be times I’m in the airport, they do a background check when I’m going to another country and they pull me to the side. Take me into a room and check my stuff out."

You can read the entire interview at http://GoTriCities.com.
Back to top Go down

MVP dicusses 9 and a half year stint in Prison
Page 1 of 1