Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HOF- It's Feck All< WWE Employee, More Deeber's in FCW, King's art.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

HOF- It's Feck All< WWE Employee, More Deeber's in FCW, King's art. Empty
PostSubject: HOF- It's Feck All< WWE Employee, More Deeber's in FCW, King's art.   HOF- It's Feck All< WWE Employee, More Deeber's in FCW, King's art. EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 6:49 pm

-- RockyMountainNews.com has an article on backstage WWE worker Bruno Lauer, otherwise known as Harvey Wippleman, which you can read at this link. His WWE Women's Championship win in 2000 is brought up, and Lauer doesn't take any pride in his accomplishment. He also takes a swipe at the WWE Hall of Fame, saying it doesn't mean anything because the office picks who gets in. "Let's face it - this is sports entertainment," Lauer said. "I wasn't champion because I was great. I was champion because the (front) office said I was going to be champion. It's like people think being in the (WWE) Hall of Fame is such a big deal. It means nothing, because the office decides who's in." He also talks about managing wrestlers that didn't have much success with him, such as Giant Gonzalez, and calls former WWE wrestler Mr. Hughes a drug addict (which could explain why he abruptly left WWE after only a few months in the company in 1993). "The caliber of some of the guys wasn't exactly the best or I had bad luck with some of them. (Curtis) Hughes was an impressive guy, but he became a drug addict," Lauer said. "The other problem was that I don't think I was given the same chance to get over (to the crowd). I wasn't (paired) with worldwide stars in Memphis, but I could get me and my guys over because I knew how to draw heat by talking. WWE wasn't using their managers in the same way at the time."

-- Three members of the DiBiase family -- "Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase, WWE World Tag Team Champion Ted DiBiase, and 20-year-old Brett DiBiase -- did a segment in the middle if the ring at Tuesday's Florida Championship Wrestling show. Brett also wrestled his first FCW match at the show. No word yet if he has a a developmental contract with WWE. You can see photos of the DiBiases at the show this link.

-- The WWE site has an article on Jerry "The King" Lawler winning a rare piece of artwork. He outbid a number of other people at an auction in Dallas, Texas. "It's an amazing piece of art. All my life I’ve been an artist, and have been blessed with some artistic abilities. Norman Rockwell has always been my favorite artist of all-time, and a major influence on all the artwork I’ve ever done," said Lawler. "To have an opportunity to own an actual piece of art he did himself is a once-in-a-lifetime thing, so I’m really excited." {Artwork fit for a 'King'}
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1

HOF- It's Feck All< WWE Employee, More Deeber's in FCW, King's art.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: News-
Jump to: