Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you were a writer

Go down 
+4
the-gaffer
Doomhammer
Joker-C4lum
invincibleILeak
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

If you were a writer - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:54 pm

I dont go with the blind theory that if you work for the WWE you must know better than the fans!
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:09 pm

I'll do the the current CM Punk storyline starting from this Monday.

Punk comes out at the start of the show saying I will beat Batista fairly and then Batista comes out, says that will never happen, and if it wasn't for Kane and JBL he would be the World Heavyweight Champion right now. PUnk then says prove it tonight. So they have a chance at a match.
Later they are having a match, Punk is putting up a good fight. Then the referree is accidently taken out. Batitsa is about to Batitsa Bomb Punk when JBL runs to the ring and wacks Batista. Batitsa turns around and starts attacking JBL before JBL calls for someone and Priceless come out and help him overpowering Batitsa. Before Cena's music hits and Cena runs out with Cryme Tyme and they fight JBl and Priceless the fight goes out of the ring. Batitsa turns aorund and manages to over-power Punk again to set him up for the Batista Bomb, he hits it and is in the middle of a pin when Kane's music hits, the ref is up at this point, Batitsa stops the pin and stands up ready to take on Kane. Kane comes in and just chokelsams Batista, DQ. Show ends with Kane looking at his bag.

Next week on Raw, in the middle of the show and a highlights package is shown of last weeks main event. Batista comes out and starts complaining again, before Kane's music hits, he is holding the bag, Batista makes fun of him. Kane says nothing before attacking Batista and laying him out, and says Kane...Batista...tonight. That's confirmed as Kane vs. Batista tonight for the oppurtuinity to face Punkat SummerSlam for the title. Earlier in the show it was announced that it would be JBl and Priceless v.s Cena and Cryme Tyme, but later on Cryme Tyme were taken out backstage by Priceless, from behind etc. and were announced unfit to fight. JBL comes out and then Priceless, and then of course John Cena, he plays up to the crowd, but looks genuinly worried. Just before the match starts Punk's music hits and he comes down as Cena's partner. They have the match with Cena and Punk getting the win. At the end Punk says he will be with the commentators for the main event.(Batista vs. Kane.) In the main event, Kane and Batitsa have an not unusual match, power moves by both. Punk does the usual bigs himself up, moans that he hasn't had a chance to properly prove himself, and talks about Batitsa and Kane. The fight coninues out of the ring and suddenly Kane attacks Punk dragging Punk from the table, and starts attacking him. Punk fights back, before Batista takes them both out, the referee counts to ten ending the match on a double count out. Batista looks really angry and starts attacking both. Kane then fights back before Punk manages to hit the GTS on Batista then Kane chokeslams PUnk which is how the show ends.

The next Raw, highlights of the last couple of weeks and GBA etc. Punk comes to the ring, saying since last week's fiasco he will face both in a triple threat match. Batista comes out and starts moaning saying he would have had won the title the other times he faced them if it wasn't for interference and he should get a one on one match. kane comes out with the bag, says both their times are nearly up and it is ALIVE! batista and PUnk obviouslly confused. Kane leaves and then ad break. When it comes back the segment has finished, announces that it will be Kane and Batista vs. Punk later tonight. In the match Punk puts up a good fight, but Kane's and Batista's power is too much for him, but he fights back for quite along time, Batista is about to pin Punk after a spinebuster when Kane gets into the ring and pulls Batista off, and you can here him say he wants to get the pin, they are aguing when they start fighting, Kane gets the better of Batista and chokeslams him, when PUnk sneaks behind him and gets a roll up. Show ends.

SummerSlam: Highlights are shown of all that has happened since before the Bash. Main event comes, Punk comes out, looks good, Batista comes out, he is the tweener, and then Kane comes out he is getting a more heel reaction then normal, he is carrying the bag and the announcers keep on mentioning this. The match starts with Kane and Batista both going for Punk before they clash, it had been announced that falls count anywhere earlier in the show, but there are dq's etc. Punk gets up and manages to take Batista out, Kane and he then fight and it ends up out side the ring,Kane manages to knock Punk out then walks to the corner of thhe outside of the ring where he lefts the bag and inside is the mask, he puts it on, and then he pulls the straps from the inside of his pants and he is in his old attire. Batista is up by now and Kane gets into the ring and he and Batista fight, Kane overpowers Batista and is in the ring on his own, he picks Batista up and is about to chokeslam him when Punk runs in and knocks Kane over, Kane turns around, he big boots Punk and then he picks him up and starts to chokeslam him when Batista stops it, Punk and Batista are attacking kane before Kane takes out Batista, PUnk dodges alot of Kane's moves before managing to take Kane out with an impressive move(don't know what just an impressive move.) Punk then takes Batista and hits a GTS, he is about to get the pin when Lance Cade runs out, he distracts the ref as Chris Jericho comes into the ring and stops Punk pinning Batista, hits a move on Punk lays Batista on top then leaves. The ref turns around, Batista gets the pin, and Jericho is seen laughing. SummerSlam ends.

Next Raw, Batista is celebrating his win, Punk comes out saying you didn't win it fair and square. Jericho gets involved saying Batista owes him for the title, Punk says he deserves a shot before Jericho and that sets up a nice three-way feud and a chance for jericho to win the world title. This would see kane get the mask back on and end the bag, and the is he dead-or-alive and would probably make good viewing.

(This is all mine, unlike Doom, lickarse anyone else want to do one.)
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 11:37 pm

the-gaffer wrote:
I dont go with the blind theory that if you work for the WWE you must know better than the fans!

Well unless said fans know ALL the In's and out of the wrestling business and can come up with 5 hours of original TV a week, all year round, then I would say they do know better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:02 am

Ill do the Kane storyline from RAW 28th July till Summerslam

RAW Monday 28th July
The show starts with Kane coming out to the ring with the bag in one hand and a mic in the other, he gets into the ring... "Somebody better tell me if he's ALIVE OR DEAD! if no one tells me NOW i will make everyone who gets in my way pay!!"The crowd are silent as are the announcers, there is a 20 second silence until Kane contiues "no one is gonna speak up? no one is gonna tell me?? WELL I WILL TELL YOU ALL NOW HE IS ...."at this point a blurred face appears on the titantron, "KANE NO! he is alive, dont change this DONT"Everyone is obviously confused by all this Kane gets back on the mic..."I know that voice! reveal yourself TELL ME WHO YOU ARE!"The face dissapears from the tron, Kane storms backstage, throughout the show you see kane backstage kicking down dressing room doors trying to find this mysterios man but to no aveil

RAW Monday 4th August
After a couple of matches Kane comes to the ring and gets straight on the mic "I know, you know, he is DEAD, i will bring him back ALIVE" kane starts laughing and picks the bag up from the ground and just as he is about to open the bag the blurred face appears again on the titantron "Kane, NO don't do this, i will show myself next week on RAW, trust me Kane don't do this, you don't need this!" Kane suprisingly nods his head and agrees"The only reason i agree to this is because i wanna know who in the HELL this is, you will not change my mind about this!"

RAW Monday 11th August
At the end of the show Kane comes to the ring, again with his bag "i new you wouldn't show up, i know who you are and not even you are gonna change my mind about this, i NO HE IS DEAD AND I WILL BRING HIM BACK ALIVE!"Kane picks the bag up and in the proccess of opening the bag Rob Van Dams Music hits! the crowd mark out etc Van Dam runs to the ring and grabs the bag off Kane,"kane i told you, he is alive, he is not dead let me prove this to you!"kane gives an evil glare to Van Dam and chokeslams him, Kane takes the mic "Van Dam... you have one chance to prove to me that I AM STILL ALIVE, This Sunday at Summerslam it will be me against you, Ladder match for this bag, if i win i will reveal what is in this bag and will bring MYSELF back from the dead, if you win, you can take this bag and you PROVE to me that i am still alive!!"

Summerslam Sunday 17th August
After a decent long match at Summerslam kane is victorious, he grabs the bag opens it, the lights go off, and when they come back on Kanes mask is back on, the crowd mark out, kane grabs RVD and chokeslams him, kane then grabs a mic and says "NOW HE IS ALIVE!!!" Kanes music hits and off he goes

This bring RVD back to the WWE and spells a nice rivalry between the two

BTW i made that up as i went along so it might be shit, i cant be assed to read through it Smile
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:10 am

thats not bad calum, one niggling thing though, i could never see kane pulling off that much dialog in his scary voice without it sounding gay.

but thats to do with him not the idea.

i hope to god somthing makes it more exiting if he doesnt just mask up soon. I.E somthing like that to keep people guessing about other things
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:11 am

I thought the same thing as Sexton, that he wouldn't be able to say that much. I can't believe I wrote that, and not one person has said anything about it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:12 am

its too long to read for the moment, il read it when i dont feel ill as shite mate.

Last edited by Sexton_hardcastle on Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:17 am

OK.

(To tell the truth I can't be bothered to read it either; and it's my thing. HA
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:21 am

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
the-gaffer wrote:

Well unless said fans know ALL the In's and out of the wrestling business and can come up with 5 hours of original TV a week, all year round, then I would say they do know better.

We can all just write shows Bazz, you telling me you couldnt have written a better match for Benjamin and allocated him more time in a show that would be his first as a major singles champion after a big PPV match?

How about a more prestigious way of finding out a number1 contender for SummerSlam instead of a quick fix battle royal

you have so many options for both RAW and SMACKDOWN, it might look original but how many times have we watched Batista Edge and The Undertaker all involved together or HHH Cena and Orton, just because its new does not in my opinion make it original, not in the whole sense of the word, its like saying a Celtic and Rangers game will be original because its going to be the next one but they have played each other about 300 times
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:22 am

Leek i'll read yours a bit later, you must of spent ages writing that, mine took a good 20 mins!

I suppose What Kane says can be shortend down, i never really thougt about that as i was writing it tho

Sleep im gonna go get a red bull, writing for longer than 10 mins hurts the brain
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:27 am

Very good Cal, enjoyed that, with the twist and history of RVD in there as well, the thing that worries me is that the WWE very rarely are capable these days of having such story progression, not to the point where they could wheel out RVD, that would be a fantastic twist to the story though if RVD came back to try and keep Kane human before his eventual full on turn back to masked monster!
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:36 am

I thought if RVD were to ever return to the WWE this could be the best storyline to bring him back, like you said the history is there so it wouldnt be a storyline just thrown together, the fans not knowing who is appearing on the tron, the man who is trying to stop Kane revealing what is in the bag, would bring back the intrest which people seem to be loosing with this storyline
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:43 am

no doubt wwe will manage to just do the same as the last 2 shows where hes booted some no bodies and said a line or 2. Sleep who knows tho i like the story, just hope it exuecutes quick as im cynical and get bored easy.

would also be a good in for another relative of kane, if they had a wrestler in FCW or somewhere ready to make a big step up. Kanes son, long lost brother type thing could be thrown in. along with masking up after, to hide away from them and the past where he left them to burn or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:46 am

I remember thinking about that a while back, i remember saying a 3rd brother from the fire or something
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:48 am

maybe its being hinted to us mysteriously and in our subconcience lol

would be an easy break for a new monster, as one day kane will retire so...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:08 am

We cant have yet another long lost brother, and Kane himself was only a kid when he was in the fire so I doubt be would have a kid who was in there burning with him, and why wouldn't taker have told anybody else about another member of the family

I think the only possible add to the family could be an uncle in James Mitchell
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:19 am

exactly, it would be a good way to bring another monster to the WWE, but it wouldnt make any sense, 10 years on from Kanes debut and weve heard nothing, suddenly there is a 3rd brother? i did think of that a while back, but soon realised it wouldnt make any sense whatsoever
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:31 am

Don't think they need another monster though, with Kane, Taker, Khali, The Big Show and Mark Henry all about for me there is more than enough big guys about just now and you can even add Batista to that list as well
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:33 am

And possibly Umaga
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 1:36 am

I forgot about Umaga, I knew there was someone else
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 12:49 pm

I'm gonna continue mine, from the Raw after Summerslam with the Punk storyline.

Raw18th August 2008
The beginning of the show, Batista comes out as the world champion, he's celebrating when CM Punk comes out and says he had the title won and he would still have it if it wasn't for Jericho. Batista says what goes around comes around, before Punk can retaliate, Jericho comes out and tells Batista that he won the title for him so should give the title shot to Jericho. In the middle of the show, Shane and Steph say the father is still out so they've found a replacement, someone who can run the show with an iron fist. Eric Biscoff music hits and he walks out, and his first announcement is the main event, which will be Batista vs. Jericho vs. CM Punk for the world title. That match starts normally with them all just fighting with each other. CM Punk manages to get the better of Batista and get him on the shoulders ready for a GTS, Jericho stops him and puts Punk in the Walls/liontamer, Punk is about to tap when Batista stops it, Jericho stands up and starts aruing with Batista, Punk takes Jericho down but is then Batista Bombed and pinned, Batista retains.

Raw25th August 2008
Highlights show last weeks main event, in the middle of raw, Eric Biscoff comes out and says tonight it will be Jericho vs. Batita non title, but if Jericho wins he will get to face Batista at Unforgiven. CM Punk comes out and moans saying he never really lost the title. Biscoff gets annoyed starts shouting he's the one in power, he makes the matches, and for that, Kane's music hits and he comes out, mask on still and his old attire etc. Punk manages to start to do well in the match when a masked man comes out and takes Punk out when the ref isn't looking, chokeslam, pin. The main event. Batista and Jeircho have a long match, Jericho starts to get the better of Batista when Punk comes out with a chair and smacks Batista over the head meaning Jericho loses his match. raw finishes.

Raw1st September 2008
Beginning of Raw, Jericho comes out and askes Punk why he interfered, Punk comes out, 'I was just about to ask you the same question' Jericho keeps on insisting it wasn't him who interfered in his match, Punk doesn't believe him. Biscoff comes out and says you two wil face each other tonight for the chance to face Batista at Unforgiven. During their match both almost get the better of each other but it seems the're an even match. Batista comes to the ramp, the ref looks at him, then the masked man comes behind them and gives both neckbreakers, the ref turns around, and he starts to count, 9...10! The match ends in a no contest. Biscoff comes out and says it will be a main event.

Unforgiven7th September 2008
The Raw main event is Batista vs. Jeircho vs. Punk. The match starts normally towards the end the masked man comes out and takes Punk and Batista out, the ref is about to call DQ when Biscoff comes out and says no, Jericho and the masked man square up, you can hear Jericho shouting who are you, the masked man does Orton's pose then RKO's Jericho, takes off his mask and it's Randy Orton, he makes the pin, the ref looks confused, Biscoff tells him to make the pin, 1...2..3! Orton wins the title and he leaves with Biscoff.

(This is only suspecting that Orton should be back soon. I might carry on this.)
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 3:26 pm

(I'm starting to enjoy this Very Happy)

Raw8th September
Beginning of the show Eric Biscoff and Randy Orton have a celebratary ceremony. Eric Biscoff says he's been planning it for awhile. Punk, Batista, and Jericho were not worthy for the title , only this man was, he bigs up Orton etc. He is about to announce a jobber for Orton to face when Punk's music hits, he walks out, says he deserves the title he would have never lost was it not for Chris Jericho, Biscoff laughs him off, then Jericho comes out, saying Punk was a bad champion from the start and never had a proper win, and that he should be the challenger. Biscoff laughs him off as well, and says, it will be Jericho vs. PUnk later tonight, and that Orton shall be the special referee. Ad break. The main event comes and Jericho and Punks match is ruined by Orton who doesn't calll anything. Jericho manages to lock in a walls/liontamer but Orton doesn't do anything, so Jericho releases it and grabs Orton. He starts shouting at Orton, who just laughs it off. Jericho hits Orton and Biscoff gets into the ring and starts gesturing for someone, and a big group of Henchmen come in and take Jericho away, Punk is visibly shaken and tired from the match, Biscoff picks a mic up and announces it's now Orton vs. Punk No DQ, Orton picks up Punk and hits an RKO, he then goes outside the ring and chucks in chairs, dustbin lids etc. he hts Punk over the head with a chair and then starts locking in submissions and wacking Punk's head, he lifts him up and hits a RKO onto a chair. Raw ends with Biscoff smiling.

Raw15th September
Raw starts with highlights of Jericho being taken away and Punk being mauled. Punk goes to the ring looking injured, bandages around his ribs and a black eye. He starts saying how Orton and Biscoff are scum, and they need to leave WWE. Biscoff then comes out with Orton and says 'Are you gonna do it? We'll see tonight you'll face my representative, Umaga!' So later in the show Punk comes out still looking injured and then Umaga comes out with Biscoff and Orton, commentaators keep on mentioning the lack of Jericho, who hasn't been seen all show. Umaga does a beat down, Punk tries to fight back but it overwhelmed by his injuries, Umaga wins and after the match Orton gets in and is about to do the same as last week when Cena's music hits and he comes in an fights off Orton and Umaga, Orton and Biscoff run away while Cena FU's Umaga.

Raw22nd September
Next Raw in the beggining, Cena comes out and says that Orton should face him one on one at No Mercy, Biscoff and Orton come out and say why? Then Punk attacks them from behind, they run away, and Punk and Cena look at each other. Later in the show it's Cena and Punk vs. kane and Umaga. Punk seems to have overcome his injuries to a certain extent. They do the usual face farce, before Orton comes out while the ref is down RKO's Punk as Kane holds Cena, ref gets up Umaga pins Punk. Biscoff is in the ring with Orton and says that next week we will find out who Orton faces at No Mercy it will be John Cena vs. CM Punk. Chris Jericho's music hits and he walks out with Cade and Biscoff asks what the hell he's doing here on HIS show! Jericho; 'It's not your show anymore.' and Vince McMahon's music hits. Biscoff suddenly shouts cut it. The show ends.

Raw29th September
Next week on Raw, Biscoff comes out, and says that it is HIS show and nobody will change that, and to prove it's my show, welcome to Monday Night WCW Nitro! He brings out Orton and keeps on putting on the emphasis of calling him the WCW Heavyweight Champion. Punk comes out and says this isn't WCW, this WWE! Get out! Biscoff then says get out! You're fired! The commentators keep on talking about how Vince turned up last week but now there is no mention of it. Later in the show after and ad Biscoff is in the ring, he announces he has another suprise, he gets out of the ring and drags something out of the ring, it's a tied up Vince McMahon. He looks rough and seems to haven't have changed since last Monday. John Cena comes out and says this is WWE and you're not welcome. 'No your not welcome, you're fired!' Biscoff fires Cena then announces for the contract of WWE it will be my representative Randy Orton vs. Vince McMahon. He leaves Vince tied up and Orton jutst pins him then Biscoff gets the contract and signs it and then starts celebrating as Raw goes off.

(And that's all I can be bothered to do right now.)
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 4:20 pm

Unforgiven5th October
The show starts with highlights of last nights Raw, Eric Biscoff is in the ring and announces that the person to face Randy Orton will be CM Punk, but if Punk loses he will have to leave WCW(WWE) for ever. The main event is on and Punk and Orton have an even-sided match, Biscoff calls for something and henchmen come in they go for Orton when Cena's music hits and he comes in and starts fighting the henchmen off, they fight outside the ring, as Orton and Punk carry on in the ring. Biscoff gets into the ring himself with a iron pipe, Punk looks ready to fight Orton and him off, Orton looks at Biscoff and Biscoff hits...Orton, Punk smiles at Biscoff, lifts Orton onto his shoulders and hits a GTS, then a pin. 1...2..3! Punk wins, Unforgiven turns off with the picutre of Biscoff lifting Punk's hand in the air.
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 5:41 pm

Raw 6th October
The beginning of Raw it shows highlights of Biscoff screwing Orton at Unfogiven. He comes to the ring with CM Punk, Punk explains that he saw the future, he saw himself as a nobody and that Biscoff and WCW is the way forward. Cena's music hits and he says that he can't believe that Punk would turn on everyone like that, turn on the WWE like that. Eric Biscoff says 'Didn't i fire you. Get him out of here.' Secruity come out and take Cena away. 'And as for Randy Orton, it was all a ploy, he was never good enough, it was all just to get Punk back as the world champion. Later in the ring Punk holds a celbratory ceremony. In the middle is Vince McMahon covered in WCW merchandise, he's still tied up and still hasn't changed. Biscoff is laughing then...Cena's music hits, he has a few cuts etc. but he runs to the ring and attacks Punk, Biscoff leaves them and drags Vince with him. Raw finishes.

Raw 13th October
Raw begins with a segment of Cena attacking Punk last week. Biscoff comes out on his own and says Punk is in hospital with injuries from last week, he says that if Cena appears on the show again he will be arrested. Cena's music hits and nobody comes out. Biscoff; 'Who the hell ordered that music to be played?' Biscoff leaves the ring. Later in the show Biscoff goes back to his office, he walks in angry, he looks to the side and sees a chair with ropes hanging off it, Vince has gone...The main event is Batista vs. Shawn Micheals, then during that match Bicoff comes out and just stops the match, he starts shouting for Vince, and asking where is he, when Vince's music hits, nobody comes from the ramp, then Cena comes from the crowd and picks Biscoff up and hits an FU. Vince then appears on the ramp. Raw ends.

(I'll do some more later.)

(just realised nobody is reading this are they scratch)
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:23 pm

Raw 20th October
At the beginning of the show highlights show Cena FUing Biscoff. CM Punk comes out and says that Cena isn't good enough for this company, WCW, and that on Cyber Sunday he will be one of the people that the fans have to choose along with Randy Orton and Kane. Cena's music hits and he says these fans will choose him and he will become the next world champion for WWE! The main event is Cena vs. Orton vs. Kane. Cena picks up the win after Biscoff comes out with Punk and try and screw him and Orton so Kane gets the win but they end up distracting Kane who is then RKO'd, Cena FU's Orton then gets the pin on Kane. Raw ends.

Cyber Sunday 26th October
I'm just going to presume that Cena is picked. Biscoff screws Cena out of the win and Punk gets the pin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you were a writer   If you were a writer - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

If you were a writer
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: