Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince for a day 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Vince for a day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Vince for a day 2   Vince for a day 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:53 am

Ok, so the wrestlers you released try and sue you (See Vince for a day thread) and to save any bad publicity leaking out you agree to re-hire one of them.
Take one of the guys you have released and alter their gimmick and repackage them.

*you must complete 'Vince for a day' thread first.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

Vince for a day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day 2   Vince for a day 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:22 pm

Carlito- Forget Caribbean cool……I would through the wellness policy in everyone’s face and have him as a drug dealer out back…….Never show him passing over the stuff and after a few months the police come in and see him……..He’s been dealing weight reduction pills and is part of the Simon dean super group with Gemini who have recently returned.

Mark henry- I would have a wrestler with OCD….Have him have to perform everything 3 times…3 punches, 3 worlds strongest slam etc. Have him shaved head etc

Finlay- Irish muscle…..Like APA, Horns waggle distracts and in a black suit and with his shillelagh he takes opponents out before a match…..Finally facing off against Batista after he took him out.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Vince for a day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day 2   Vince for a day 2 EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:42 pm

I released Mysterio, Matt Hardy and Show.

Im going to rehire and repackage....

Rey Mysterio.

Repackage: I would have him taken out by a group of larger athletes, possibly thrown of the Raw stage, seen bleeding from the mouth and stretchered out.

Gone for 3 months.

Apon his return mysterio wears all black and hangs out the back in the shadows, appearing in the background of the heels promo's who put him out (they dont notice him)
His gimmick would be he stuck up for the out numbered and the outgunned, sort of a mysterious, silent vigilante.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vince for a day 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day 2   Vince for a day 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince for a day 2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: