Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vince for a day....

Go down 
+4
bazz23-v2 ®™
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
villarule19
Marty McFry
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Vince for a day.... Empty
PostSubject: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:23 am

So you work at titan as one of the main suits and one day Vince tells you money is tight and he is letting 3 midcard stars leave the company and it's up to you to show them the door and give them your reason why.....

You cannot pick low midcard talent like Snitsky or Deuce, it has to be midcard talent that regularly appears on TV and PPV and your reasons cannot be 'cos he sucks', you have to treat it like the guy is in the room with you.
Back to top Go down
villarule19
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:28 am

MARK HENRY- Its not that your the worst wrestler in the locker room., Your being released because you divide opinion....We want to leep Michael hayes happy

Carlito- You have the potentila to be a star. If we let you go to AAA and learn the trade a bit more then come back for you in 2 years we can give you a bigger push. Its your attitude so try and sort it out.

Finlay- The gimmicks getting old...You and the little guy are both getting released. There is no way to repackage you and after looking over the roster we feel that it would be best if we relased you
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:49 am

I know it says 3 but im not going to do 3 at the same time as I want to see other peoples and think about it a bit so to start with im going with....

MATT HARDY

Reason: Numerous pushes but never gotten over to anything more than a midcard level. matches are predictable and character has grown stale.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:50 am

You can't release Mark Henry because Hayes likes calling him a nigger!
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 11:59 am

Carlito - Your attitude is awful, you've done nothing to justify the push you think you deserve.

The Great Khali - You're just awful, the worst World Champ ever. You've doen amazingly well for a man with such little talent, but now it's time to end it.

I'm really struggling to come up with number 3...
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:29 pm

My number 2 is....

Rey Mysterio.

Reason: Getting out of shape and only getting older, fueds with anyone larger seem unrealistic, act and move set growing staler everyday.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:35 pm

Number 3.....

Big Show

Reason.

It was great to see him back and slimmer but hasn't really gotten over and matches are still as if he weighed 520lbs. never going to crack the main event at his age either.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:43 pm

from an office point of view, thus a money point of view.

Mark Henry: "Mark despite being with the company for 10yrs you have failed to get over and connect with the crowd, we just have nowhere left to go with you......sorry but you iz FiIIIIIRRRREEEDD!!!!"

Paul Burchill: "We have clearly knocked all the talent out of you..... sorry man our bad....and we just haven't a clue how to get you over with the xenophobic US fans.

"But good luck with your future endeavors though eh?"

Tommy Dreamer: "You are all that's left of the old ECW, but that's dead now, so really we don't need you anymore, plus your dull. sorry man, get your things and get out of my building"
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:11 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

Mark Henry: "Mark despite being with the company for 10yrs you have failed to get over and connect with the crowd, we just have nowhere left to go with you......sorry but you iz FiIIIIIRRRREEEDD!!!!"

Paul Burchill: "We have clearly knocked all the talent out of you..... sorry man our bad....and we just haven't a clue how to get you over with the xenophobic US fans.

Tommy Dreamer: "You are all that's left of the old ECW, but that's dead now, so really we don't need you anymore, plus your dull. sorry man, get your things and get out of my building"

Bazz, it was only allowed to be stars that reularly appear on TV and PPV.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:41 pm

Mr Kennedy: I'm sorry, but we believe that no matter what we do, you cannot get over with the fans. You didn't recieve big heel heat and you recieve practically no face reaction from the crowd. Plus, you have recieved numerous pushes but fucked them all up, so all that's left to say is that the door is over there and that someone will show you the way to TNA.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:13 pm

1. Carlito. Bad attitude, poor matches, rest of reasons above

2. Tubby. Boring, not over, and very fat.

3. Batista. While hes been getting better, i'm still bored by his lack of moveset, bad promos, and piss poor matches with a variety of people
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:34 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

Two of those are on TV regularly.

Take out Burchill.

Matt Hardy:

Me: "Hi Matt take a seat"

Matt: "Thanks, .......AAWWWWWWWWW my knee, its gonna again"

Me: "FFS not again, someone get him a doctor please?"

Matt: "it hurts so much, almost as much as when"....

Me: "that's nice Matt, anyway I wanted to talk to yo".........

Matt: "Amy called me again today"

Me: ........

Matt:" Yeah she sooooooo wants me back, but I told her, I said Bitch I don't need you, I have my life size cardboard cutout of you, that's all I need"....

Me: "That's nice Matt but but"

Matt: " I'm so over that bitch, and as for Adam he.."

Me: "MAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!"

Matt: "he can go to hell that lying son of a bitch.......you say something?"

Me: "get out of my office you dull mother fucker, your fierd, fuck your future endeavors, kill yourself".

Matt: "But, but, IM MATT HARDY! VERSION 1, AND , AND........I...... WILL......NOT......DIE".

Me: *pulls out gun*........*Bang, Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang*.........*reloads*...........BANG, BANG BANG,

"Wrong"
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:15 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

Matt: "But, but, IM MATT HARDY! VERSION 1, AND , AND........I...... WILL......NOT......DIE".

Me: *pulls out gun*........*Bang, Bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang, bang*.........*reloads*...........BANG, BANG BANG,

"Wrong"

have you seen the movie Snatch? that reminds me of a scene in it
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:31 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Marty McFry wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

Two of those are on TV regularly.

Take out Burchill.

Matt Hardy:

Me: "Hi Matt take a seat"

Matt: "Thanks, .......AAWWWWWWWWW my knee, its gonna again"

Me: "FFS not again, someone get him a doctor please?"

Matt: "it hurts so much, almost as much as when"....

Me: "that's nice Matt, anyway I wanted to talk to yo".........

Matt: "Amy called me again today"

Me: ........

Matt:" Yeah she sooooooo wants me back, but I told her, I said Bitch I don't need you, I have my life size cardboard cutout of you, that's all I need"....

Me: "That's nice Matt but but"

Matt: " I'm so over that bitch, and as for Adam he.."

Me: "MAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!"

Matt: "he can go to hell that lying son of a bitch.......you say something?"

Me: "get out of my office you dull mother fucker, your fierd, fuck your future endeavors, kill yourself".

"Wrong"

HA

I just keep picturing the crazy serial killer in Something about Mary

"Get out of my office, your fucking fired"
Back to top Go down
invincibleILeak
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
invincibleILeak

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 1:26 pm

Colin Delaney
It was fun watching you being being beaten up every week but it's got stale and we have no use for ou anymore.

Tommy Dreamer
You don't bring in any more viewers, you are out of shape, and we can't take you anywhere.

Mark Henry
We've done everything we can with you, and it's time to let you go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vince for a day....   Vince for a day.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Vince for a day....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: