Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph Empty
PostSubject: Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph   Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:49 pm

I bought this DVD today and from what I have watched so far, it looks like a great DVD.
It gives you a real insight into his professional and personal life.

I especially liked the Montreal Screwjob chapter as it told you exactly what happened eg how Vince planned it all and how Triple H and Shawn Michaels went along with it. It seems as if Shawn is actually sorry for what he did although he realizes it was the right thing to do while Triple H doesn't give a shit and think Bret deserves it.

The chapter where you saw why Shawn turned to God and all that was good as well.

So has anyone else seen this DVD and if so, what did you think of it.

If someone tells me how to, I will gladly upload it onto my laptop and put in on here.
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph   Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:51 pm

Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph   Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:53 pm

OK, thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph   Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:55 am

Cheers for the mini-review Rock, I'll have a watch of that at lunch time.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph   Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:25 pm

I don't really know much about the Attitude era and the Screwjob and the formation of the original DX so I bought this DVD and found it quite informative and entertaining. I was watching the 1985 (I think that's the year) Royal Rumble on the DVD last night and there were so many quick eliminations!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph   Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph Empty

Back to top Go down

Shawn Michaels Heartbreak and Triumph
Page 1 of 1