Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Dark Knight

Go down 
+11
The Saint
Marty McFry
King Macca
Rerun
Sexton_hardcastle
fe®gie22™
MaFish1
worthy
boschbourne06
rock from niceboard
Doomhammer
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:38 pm

Anyone seen it other than me?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:40 pm

I am thinking of seeing it. Is it as good as everyone is making it out to be, because if it isn't, I'm not wasting a fiver to see a crappy film.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Muppet
Muppet
boschbourne06

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:01 pm

im going to see it on friday was it any good

it looks great
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm

I saw a poor copy of it on quicksilver and just as I was about to embed it here it got taken off.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:28 pm

The big question isn't about how good the film was. The BIG question is, should that twat who OD'd get that Oscar every one is pushing for? Is he actually good as the Joker, or is he just another lame clown? clown

And Doom, was he better in this or Broke Back Mountain? Laughing Joking man lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:35 pm

From when I watched it (it was poor quality and hard to see it times) he is the best person ever to play joker as usually when someone plays Joker in a TV show or a film they portrait him as a comedy character whilst in this film they portrait him as a Psychopath.
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:39 pm

Did he do better than Jack Nicholson? And Worthy, would you, if you were on the deciding panel for the Oscar's, give him one? I dunno if he actually deserve's it or he's tipped because he died? Il have to watch it I guess...
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:44 pm

He deffinately deserves it as he puts Jack Nicholsons Joker to shame (which up until now was the best one yet as Joker is a dark character).
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:53 pm

THF I have heard some cracking thing's about his performance, and Im not really a super hero fan but I guess I HAVE to see this now lol. Cheers for the review Worthy.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:06 pm

It is a good film although i've only seen a poor copy of it on quicksilver which is bad quality and very dark in places.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:38 pm

Although he probably does put in a great performance, I think that dead person is only being pushed for an Oscar because he is dead. That is just my opinion though, he could be great in the film and really does deserve an Oscar but I need to see it to believe it.
Back to top Go down
fe®gie22™
Spammer
Spammer
fe®gie22™

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 11:02 pm

I dont see any pont in giving someone who's dead an oscar.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 12:20 am

aye, it will just mean someone goes up, cries alot, gets snot all over it then they present it to his family going

HE WAS A GOOD ACTOR! ISNT NOW THOUGH EY EY EY!
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:07 am

Man, Ive just watched it. He was a good Joker, wouldn't have gave him an Oscar for it though. There's a decent Veoh copy on QSS, very watchable.
Back to top Go down
worthy
Regular
Regular
worthy

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:00 am

that was where I saw it in the first place but it was a rubbish copy when I watched it (although it was watchable), so they must have put it back up.
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:25 pm

Michael Caine said Heath played the best villian he's seen in the movies to date
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:48 pm

To be fair, that Michael Caine couldn't really say that dead guy was a shit Joker could he, otherwise he would be branded an "insensitive sicko" by the papers.
Back to top Go down
King Macca
Regular
Regular
King Macca

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:07 pm

I'd seen the promo's of it well before Ledger died and at the time thought he looked REALLY good.
I'm a geek so am into Batman etc and was against him being cast in that role in the first place.
Of all the films out this year, this is the one I'm most looking forward to and one that I won't view online.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:14 pm

not looking forward to this then??

Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 3:18 pm

Some fuck-weed at work spoiled a little bit at the end of Dark Knight that is similar to the end of 'Begins'
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 5:45 pm

Yeah a 2 parter, Il post it up in a mo. I started watching a piss poor copy but part 3 (of Cool didn't play so I stuck that on, better copy, abit better any way.
Back to top Go down
The Saint
Muppet
Muppet

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:20 pm

Can't wait too see The Dark Knight, looks awesome!

Ledger looks like a right psycho in his Joker get up!
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 7:30 pm

It's posted in Film's.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 7:33 am

MaFish1 wrote:
The big question isn't about how good the film was. The BIG question is, should that twat who OD'd get that Oscar every one is pushing for? Is he actually good as the Joker, or is he just another lame clown? clown

And Doom, was he better in this or Broke Back Mountain? Laughing Joking man lol.

never saw brokeback, wouldn't know. He kicked total ass in this though (and wore a dress too, tells you somethinga bout him)

I'd say he deserves an Oscar for it. he was the best villian i've seen in a while, did an amazing job playing a demented character, and made me dislike him as much as the nurse from One flew over the coocoo's nest.

rock from niceboard wrote:
I am thinking of seeing it. Is it as good as everyone is making it out to be, because if it isn't, I'm not wasting a fiver to see a crappy film.

Best movie i've seen all year.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight EmptyFri Jul 25, 2008 10:46 am

dramatic showdown with the joker and batman

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Knight Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Knight   The Dark Knight Empty

Back to top Go down

The Dark Knight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next