Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why did you think what you did about raw?

Go down 
+5
the-gaffer
MaFish1
boschbourne06
Discopants
Sexton_hardcastle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

Why did you think what you did about raw? Empty
PostSubject: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:23 pm

I watched raw this week, i didnt find it entertaining to the max, it annoyed me with the series of, promo, adverts, promo, adverts, match, adverts, promo , adverts, match, adverts

grrr.

not much happened, kane didnt reveal whats in the fecking bag, the bag looked like it had more in it.

and GAB wasnt that good either, i mean HBK match was ok and HHH vs edge was somthing i wanted to see, but meh, wwe has not entertained me for those 2 days and i want to be convinced why it may have been good.

i may watch some of raw again tnite recorded, so i can skip the adds and be sober, but i probably wont unless im proper bored.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 7:33 pm

Didn't like Raw much at all. Seemed a bit of a nothing show after all the mental shizzle off the last few weeks. We had all this anarchy and stuff and now it's all gone. Kane is boring as fuck now and if nothing good happens with him next week, whatever he does will have lost too much momentum to have much impact. Decent 6 man tag but that was about it, nice to see D-Lo back too lol.

And as for the ads I download Raw so I never see the ads (or from the vault Very Happy ).
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Muppet
Muppet
boschbourne06

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:07 pm

Spoiler:

raw was shit but the kane story line is starting to drag
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:09 pm

Cos he had a match with Punk.

Then Batista bashed him.

Then Kane bashed them.

Then Batista called Kane out.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:12 pm

why a spoiler, its an article about how shit raw is, and people trying to convince me it was good tv.

and dlo came back, isnt making a whole raw good. i said even though he came back, it was wank
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 8:25 pm

I didn't think it was too bad, it did start to drag abit just before D'Lo came back, but over all it weren't as bad as it has been.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:13 pm

Sexton_hardcastle wrote:
why a spoiler, its an article about how shit raw is, and people trying to convince me it was good tv.

and dlo came back, isnt making a whole raw good. i said even though he came back, it was wank

Who needs to convince you it was good?

It was alright, nothing special, it was a standard RAW after a PPV which in my opinion while not being brilliant ironed out the wrongs that needed correcting in getting the tag and US titles back on SMACKDOWN and allowing Hardy Miz and Morrison to finally be in contention and free enough to go after the ECW belt

RAW - Kanes character progression continues, Punk looks strong by accepting challenge after challenge, (its not his fault his matches become run ins, he can only fight whos in the ring with him) Batista is at that tweener stage just now and its good for his character and gimmick, Cena and JBL still hate each other, Priceless and CrymeTyme are having more of a story, Jericho looks more like the edgy character he has been trying to portray, Cade is now getting match time, D'lo is back, it finally looks like they are going to go somewhere with Santion!

YES it was not the big great show many expect, but it cant reach that standard every week, what it can do however is have story progression and thats exactly what they did on Monday

Its impossible for a show to peak every week, it peaked 3 weeks ago and it peaked last week, the middle week wasn't great but the stories kept coming, Monday night wasn't great but the stories keep moving which is the bigger picture
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Spammer
Spammer
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 pm

Would like the Kane thing to hurry up a bit, I think people are losing interest now.

Just watched Royal Rumble 98 and wouldn't it be great if it went black suddenly Kane's old music plays, and he comes down looking exactly like he did back in the day. Crowd would go apeshit if that happened.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 9:38 pm

I think you might be in luck with that theory about Kane, I don't know if it will be so out the blue although it could be but I can see that happening!

Don't know about losing interest, it was only last week he started bringing out this bag, with the PPV main event interference and the RAW main event interference Kane is in the midst of his biggest push in years

I think all will be revealed within the next two RAWs

Kane is a tormented sole, he is not just going to reveal all his anger frustrations and fears two weeks after his attitude change
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:51 am

I wonder if they'll use the red lights during his matches too
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 10:43 am

It took me 5 minutes to understand the thread title.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:01 pm

its a perfectly acceptable sentance though, a first for me Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 1:17 pm

'Why did you think what you did about Raw'

LOL. the English language has just reported a rape!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:03 pm

ok then, what DID YOU think about raw? why?
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 2:07 pm

The adverts pi55ed me off as well. The only reason I was watching RAW on Monday was to see what happened with the Jericho and Michaels story and what Kane did. I missed what Kane did because I went to the toilet at the end of an advert break and when I came back downstairs, it was adverts again!

Also, was RAW actually live on Monday because during Jericho's entrance, it cut to adverts then when RAW came back on, he was still standing in the ring doing nothing and having not said anything. I just got the impression that RAW wasn't live.

I am not losing interest in the Kane storyline, it only started 3 weeks ago. I lost interest in the Orton vs Triple H storyline when it ran on and off from October all the way until June.
I will lose interest in the Kane story however if he just keeps coming out, attacking people and saying "Is he alive or is he dead" each and every week.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 4:21 pm

rock from niceboard wrote:

Also, was RAW actually live on Monday because during Jericho's entrance, it cut to adverts then when RAW came back on, he was still standing in the ring doing nothing and having not said anything. I just got the impression that RAW wasn't live.

him and cade made fun of the crowd durring the commericial
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? EmptyThu Jul 24, 2008 9:15 pm

Marty McFry wrote:
'Why did you think what you did about Raw'

LOL. the English language has just reported a rape!

HA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why did you think what you did about raw?   Why did you think what you did about raw? Empty

Back to top Go down

Why did you think what you did about raw?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: