Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stone Cold Steve Austin

Go down 
+4
Geronimo
Doomhammer
thegunman84
rock from niceboard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

Stone Cold Steve Austin Empty
PostSubject: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:09 pm

I know this thread has probably been written hundreds of times before I want to know if you think Stone Cold will ever return full time to the WWE in a commentor/manager/GM type of role, will he ever have one more match and if so who will it be against and what angle will surround the match?

I think he should have one last match against the Rock at Wrestlemania 25 but it is just to see who is the better man. They would have a classic match with Stone Cold winning and at the end, they both have beers and live happily ever after. lol.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
Spammer
Spammer
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 9:15 pm

I think Austin, as banged up as he is, probably has 1 or 2 matches left in his tank. I can't really see him coming back in a GM type role again, as people were starting to get a bit sick of Sheriff Austin anyway, and I think he's happy just making an appearance every few months to stun somebody. I think he would make a good heel commentator, but again I don't really think that's something he particularly wants to do.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:13 pm

i'm sure he enjoys the semi retirement he's got.

He's definatly got a last few matches in him, but he'll never return full time to the ring.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo
Spammer
Spammer
Geronimo

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 10:36 pm

Probably have a good rivalry with someone leading up to a Wrestlemania match probably at WM25 as its in Texas
One last time i want to hear the words STUNNER!!!! STUNNER!!!!!!! STUNNER!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptySat Apr 19, 2008 11:12 pm

Plus its the silver anniversary of Wrestlemania next year so we are bound to see some legends appear. I want to see JR go nuts once again after the famous sound of glass smashing fills the arena. I want to hear JR say this:

"My god King, my god, its Stone Cold Steve Austin and he is here to whoop some ass!"

I really want to see him have one last match though. I have just watched his match against The Rock at WM 17 and I have to say it was the best match I have ever seen.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptySun Apr 20, 2008 5:32 pm

I think Stone Cold will have one more match, WM 17, Rock v Stone Cold, one of the most memorable matches ive evr seen, correct me if im wrong but i think it was in Texas. Silver anniversary is in Texas and could be the perfect venue to have a re match, one more last match to keep the fans happy and stop going on about Rock returning lol.

Id like to see SCSA as GM again because i stopped watching wrestling for a few years and missed him as Co GM, when catching up watched quite alot of segments shows and PPVs with him as GM and he looked good in that role, as for a full time return to the ring? i don't think his neck injury will allow it
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 12:04 am

I'd love to see Rock vs Austin for Mania 25. I'd be a great match, provided they can both still wrestle the way they used to be able to.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 7:51 pm

I dont know why but I have never really thought that the end has really passed for Stone Cold Steve Austin!

I guess the fact that Shawn Michaels has returned from a career threatening injury and has had some of his best matches AFTER his initial retirement and the fact that Steve Austin genuinely loves the business I always felt that in time he would end up getting itchy feet again and return to the main roster of the WWE, with JBL the latest to return and Austin being heavily involved in the thinking behind the Ric Flair angle I always get the impression that he does and will return one day, be it for a run or back to the full roster until he feels the pressure again, I really do believe that it will happen one day!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 pm

hmm, its a great shout with the texas thing, i was suprised he didnt feature at this years mania, being on the advert and all, so maybe a year off the radar and WHAM! even after weve forgotten (hopefully) if he appeared i garentee wed all mark out majorly.
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:25 pm

I think the only way Stone Cold will create any interest would be if he was involved in a major storyline, just turning up and stunnering someone from time to time is part of the course now for Austin and the fans come to expect it, even having one last match would leave me completely underwhelmed!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyMon Apr 21, 2008 11:58 pm

id laugh if he appeared 2nite

still dont get why he didnt do mania after being on the adverts.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:00 am

He was scheduled to be there, not on the actual show but in Vinces personal box, and he choose to go elsewhere, he might be a poor watcher, if he is such a lover of the business being so close to the biggest stage and not having a part to play in it might be to much for him, particularly when you were one of the biggest names the business has ever had!
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:04 am

he WAS on the advert though, so maybe he had a tiny thing scheduled like a beer with flair but didnt want to? hmm.

just thinking though, if kennedy wins, will he get a nice speech on the go ala austin.

not sure how 96 went down, but it made him, right?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:08 am

He will be back IMO, this "film work" of his will soon dry up(if it hasn't already), if I'm honest, I'm really sick and tired of his shitty beer bash appearances.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:10 am

same, although its good to see him as he was my favorite of the time.

a decent story would be good, or even have kennedy winning KOTR then have austin interupt him for a rivalry.

they would feud well i think, being mates and all.

same as when orton and cena got all chummy, there rivalry got better.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 12:23 am

I really think Stone Cold could have another year in the show, only RAW and PPVs appearnaces would be enough, your only talking around 64 shows a year if he made every single appearnance, he wouldnt even need to compete in around 25 of them, just show up do his promo beat the crap out of someone who gets in his way!

He could have a good run against a few top superstars, beat some, lose to some, but most importantly get them over, remember he doesnt need to lose to get them over, one of the most memorable matches that got him over as the tough SOB was a match he actually lost, at Wrestlemania 13 against Bret Hart!

I think he could do wonders for Mr Kennedy and MVP and he could even be good for Batista although I am hoping Big Dave does not have long left in the ring, if ever there was a guy I want to see have a thriving movie career its him, to get him the hell away from the WWE
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 1:45 am

You mentioned the HBK return to the ring after a injury that was thought to have stopped him ever competing again, i always thought Austin was a definite no to a full time or part time return as a in ring competitor, your probably right in saying he may have another year in him, maybe this is a possibility, imagine it what it would do for certain wrestler's careers and even ratings, as a kid he was my all time favourite, his rebellious attitude and his, and i quote, "arrive, raise hell, leave" style was just brilliant, if say he did have a year without making an appearance, with no one spealking of him etc, he'd make me mark out more than a Rock return to the ring!

Although if this does happen id like it to be completly out of the blue, unlike the Jericho return, was made to obvious via the internet.

Picture this... WM25 a match for the WWE title involving say, HHH, Jericho and Cena, after HHH finally wins it after such a long time he goes onto the mic saying how he will dominate the WWE from here, how he doesnt care about anyone but him (this resulting in his heel turn) saying how there is not one member in the dressing room that can stop him etc, suddenly we hear the glass shattering and Austin appears, gives him a stunner, picks up the belt, looks at it, drops it and walks out, the ratings for RAW the following night would go through the roof!

im marking out already haha

To see stone cold have one last year or two would be brilliant, lets just see if it happens now....
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin EmptyTue Apr 22, 2008 2:23 am

I dont know if it will happen soon but I really do believe it will happen again, like I say if he could be garunteed a cushy number like just RAW shows and PPVs (64 per year but lets just take that down to 54 giving him 10 weeks off that year)

He only needs to compete every second RAW and would feature heavily on the majority of the PPVs

I think it will happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stone Cold Steve Austin   Stone Cold Steve Austin Empty

Back to top Go down

Stone Cold Steve Austin
Page 1 of 1