Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW Empty
PostSubject: Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW   Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 4:08 pm

-- Rey Mysterio and WWE are said to be in a contract dispute, reports ProWrestling.NET. Mysterio feels he is underpaid compared to other top stars in the company, and is seeking significantly more money than the company is willing to pay. It's probably a long shot, but Mysterio has told friends that he's open to the idea of returning to the AAA promotion in Mexico if WWE doesn't give him want he wants. There's still plenty of time left in his contract (about a year), but he's quite frustrated at the moment. He feels insulted by not making as much of some of the other top stars in WWE. From WWE's standpoint, they view Mysterio as injury prone. Though he's a big merchandise seller, they want him to prove he can stay healthy. As reported yesterday, Mysterio has still not made a full recovery from biceps surgery. However, they wanted to debut him on Raw right away, hence his small angle with Santino Marella in which he wasn't required to do much. Mysterio should be cleared to return to the ring full-time in a few weeks.

-- Raw Diva Kelly Kelly is on the cover of next month's edition of Natural Body Building and Fitness magazine. New York Islanders star goaltender Rick DiPietro was in attendance at last night's Great American Bash pay-per-view and he posed for photos with Kelly herself as well as the magazine. New York Mets General Manager Omar Minaya and former ECW World Heavyweight Champion Mikey Whipwreck were also at the pay-per-view. Whipwreck watched his former wrestling trainees and Long Island residents Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder capture the WWE Tag Team Championships at the show. Whipwreck said they stand out from everyone else because "they have a lot of charisma." "I kind of lost my lunch so to speak. I'm going crazy right now. I'm very proud of them. I'm like a proud dad. They've done so well. I'm speechless and I don’t get speechless very often," Whipwreck said. "They were two young kids who put in the time. They stand out because they have a lot of charisma. I see nothing but green skies in their future." {Article Link}

-- WWE was on hand for Florida Championship Wrestling's inaugural television taping this past Thursday night. WWE Hall of Famers Ric Flair, Rocky Johnson & Afa, as well as John Cena, Chris Jericho, Kofi Kingston, Shad Gaspard, Kelly Kelly and Natalya were on hand for the festivities. "We were sold out in about 15 minutes, and we’re almost sold out for next week’s event already," said FCW president Steve Keirn. "Having a grand opening, a live event and a bunch of WWE Superstars in attendance made it a tremendous night for wrestling fans in the city of Tampa." Kelly Kelly hopes to see two of the FCW Divas called up to the main roster soon. "I’m so thrilled that people are finally seeing all of the great talent down there," Kelly said. "All of the Divas are great. The Bella Twins are amazing. I'm really excited for them. I hope they get called up soon." You can see photos of the new FCW Arena and the first television taping at this link. In a caption for one of the photos, they refer to Sheamus' opponent as Afa. WWE.com is mistaken as it is actually ECW wrestler Ricky Ortiz.

http://rajah.com/base/node/13068
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW   Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW EmptyTue Jul 22, 2008 6:31 pm

I hope we can trust Mikey and Edgeheads will be good champions.
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW   Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:47 am

Rey Mysterio has a cheek, he does nothing and his matches and body shape have been on a downward spiral for about three years!

Mysterio is never fit enough, if he was his contract would be up now, but due to the WWE having a rule that states if your injured the time your out is added to your contract length!

He can go to AAA all he wants, in terms of matches he adds nothing to the show although he does have his following of kids, I am sure the WWE could easily replace him with someone more talented and more believable as a possible contender to at least one of the belts
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW   Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 12:49 am

As for Ryder and Hawkins I am sure they can succeed, they are very believable and have a good gimmick and a good look!

Basically they have paid the dues that Priceless didn't have to pay! well Di Biase anyway
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW   Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 10:56 am

lets put it this way about rey mysterio.... the WWE has been at its peak for a long long time without him. its not like he is essential to the company. the kids wont even realise he's gone if his contract runs out and he gets his bit "wwe have decided to part company blah blah blah" page on the website.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW   Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW Empty

Back to top Go down

Rey in Contraxct Dispute, Kelly Kelly, FCW
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: News-
Jump to: