Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW: Gaffersa take.

Go down 
+2
\/Chopsticks
Marty McFry
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

RAW: Gaffersa take. Empty
PostSubject: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:21 pm

In honour of our fallen comrade, here is Gaffers take on last night Raw.......

Well I thought we had another fantastic Monday Night RAW last night, it was well thought out, all the major angles kept running and the continuity and progression of other stories and characters kept the focus changing all night so when everyone had there chance they seemed to want to grab it with both hands and really make a play for a position on TV.

From the get off, Stephanie and Shane both pleading this time with the talent to 'keep the piece' and then threatening action if they do not do as instructed kept the 'anarchy' angle going.
Then having the show kick off with a riot from Chris Jericho and the 'Boy-Toy' Shawn Michaels was brilliant and added to the 'rules don't apply attitude' the WWE are trying to sell to the crowd as of late, it also adds to the tension these two are building together and there chemistry is phenomenal.

From last week every wrestling fan and there dog seems to have an opinion on Kane and what he meant with his 'Is he Alive or is he Dead' statement as he beat up the announce team and a couple of camera guys and a bell keeper, his appearance at the beginning of RAW was good, and his obvious confusion with his apology surely backs up my idea that he is indeed referring to himself and the monster he once was.

Kofi Kingston and Paul Birchill have good chemistry in the ring and hopefully both can build a feud that will see them swapping the Intercontinental title for a couple of times over the coming months, Kofi for me is one of the best guys the WWE have recruited in a long time, charisma, speed, style and agility!

Few have been highlighting the fact that Cody Rhodes did not look like a proper heel, I felt that was merely because since his heel turn he has not had hardly anytime on TV, well last night I felt that both he and Ted Di Biase Jr looked every part the cocky young heels they are portraying, both looked smart and arrogant, they sounded good and the introduction of Hacksaw was genius because despite not having much left to give he does have the history so cutting him to the bone got them over big time as heels, then then teaming with JBL and his Marshall Law attitude against Cena and CrymeTyme and the ending even though predictable adds to the 'rules don't apply attitude' the show started with.

Jericho's match with London was as expected although a little more offence from London would have been nice, it was great to see Jericho really apply the Walls again, he went back to basics a few weeks ago and he really cant go back to that Boston Crab now, his Lion Tamer looks far superior to his Walls Of Jericho

The Kane and Punk match was how I expected it to be, both had a great match in ECW 6 weeks ago, this was a very different match, simply because we knew it had an edge to it, I thought the way Kane lost was perfect, he didn't job but lost in a way his frustrations once again boiled over, and now it leaves the door open for Kane to screw Batista at the Bash on Sunday night.

All in all a great RAW-is-WAR!!!

Sad if Gaffers not back by 7pm im writing a band-aid style song for him.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:22 pm

How did you get this ? lol
Back to top Go down
http://thewrestling.niceboard.net/index.htm
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:23 pm

60dicks.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:23 pm

thats 606 for the uneducated.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:25 pm

lol! ive been banned 5 or 6 times i think lol ive given up i made one before vengance but was in pre-mod so gave up
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:44 pm

ive been banned too. what were you banned for?
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:46 pm

I honestly dont know my two jericho accounts cause of dupes but what atcually happend was i forgot my secret question and password . Another cause of a offensive nickname and the other 2 or so i dont know no email telling me or nothing.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:47 pm

I was banned for trying to improve the board.
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:48 pm

I dont give two sh**s bout 606 know i prefer this small community you kind of know them like instead of speaking to any bob or jim
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 7:52 pm

606 used to have a community like this.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:48 pm

yeh but 606 had like a certain time limit b4 u cud post again and u had to do it from like 9am to 6pm.

this is freedom!
Back to top Go down
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 pm

plus you have to wait 3 mins between each post
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 8:52 pm

Oh yeah, I forgot about 606's STUPID STUPID 3 minute rule.
Back to top Go down
GRECIAN-IN-BATH
Spammer
Spammer

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:17 pm

606 used to be great, now it's all a bit crap - back in the day, there was only guys like me, Marty, Worthy, Maccs (sorry, King Maccs), damien (whatever happened to him?).. now it's just full of wankers...

The most galling thing is that a good post like Gaff's will have 5 replies, someone will make some 'wrestling is gay!' comment, and get 100's in a space of a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 2:35 am

I got banned for writing

Y
O
U

A
R
E

A

C
U
N
T

To rabid.

Not really worthy of a ban if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 1:16 pm

i duno why i was origionaly banned, but iv been banned since for my destorying of wum accounts.

hi leak lickarse *wanders off*
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
\/Chopsticks
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
\/Chopsticks

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 7:17 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
I got banned for writing

Y
O
U

A
R
E

A

C
U
N
T

To rabid.

Not really worthy of a ban if you ask me.

More like a OBE lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW: Gaffersa take.   RAW: Gaffersa take. Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW: Gaffersa take.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: