Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RAW - Anarchcic as fook

Go down 
+2
bazz23-v2 ®™
Sexton_hardcastle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

RAW - Anarchcic as fook Empty
PostSubject: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:31 pm

Its almost like its unscprited again.

Shane and steph saying they will have to do somthing to stop the anarchy if it carries on, then raw starts with a brawl between jericho and HBK which seemingly lastes for 15 mins there and backstage.

then there is an appolagetic kane with his bag of doom. looking like he cant decide if hes heel or face.

Then a womens match which was not the best but it was quick and allowed paul and kofi to have an intercontinental match right away, cos kofi says its on the line. (more anarchic "no owner" booking)

other points of the show of some magnitude:

Priceless back on the show, stopping kelly fighting, good lol. End up with JBL recruiting them due to cenas more serious promo

beth phoenix vs "the man" santino haha. great booking, more anarchy really with intergender fights. santino was again reaching lows of jobbing to women, 2 losses vs women now lol. and he still has charisma in the ring. SEE IM A MAN (whilst trying to look strong) genius.

jericho vs jobber paul, who got advice to follow his path to greatness. Brillian WOJ a proper one , proving its not always the fighters fault if moves dont look good, its who they are on and how many back surgerys they have had lol.

punk vs kane, more bag shenanigans and batista sorting it out. (enforcer like, hint hint)

6 man tag main event, which was basicly cryme tyme vs priceless, which was good to see. decent match, and when cena entered HAHA you can tell he loves it, and the crowd loved it toom which was good wrestling is easier to watch without pauses.

then JBL lures cena, in a weird car park referance, in which cena was hit with a pipe and left unconcious up a car, and then jbl drove at the car, what looked like a melon exploded (or car paint and glass not sure) and jbl looked around.

im guessing they aint gonna run with CENA IS DEAD and have him finish his career in a mask and suit

so discuss your thoughts on a strange and entertaining raw
Back to top Go down
https://heel-turns.forumotion.co.uk
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:48 pm

Raw was really good, I skipped the Cena promo so he couldn't ruin it for me.

I mark for Beth.

WWE.com says Cena moved out the way(gawddamnit)

Kane: "Have you seen Punk"

Santino: "did you try the Pepsi machine".

LMAO

PS: Regal will be re-hired as GM by Shane/steph next week......I'm calling it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:50 pm

Quote :
Brillian WOJ a proper one

Liontamer if you don't mind Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 1:56 pm

must have been about 60 days soon?

still id love to see shane running the ship, but they need a heel.

And regal trying to restore order, would be funny and throw up some good matches i think.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:00 pm

I honestly think that's what will happen, Regal was on fire before his suspension.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 2:19 pm

Regals suspension ends Sunday, he'll be in charge of Raw 24hrs later - then finally it will be revealed he rigged the raw set to 'kill' mcmahon, leading to a power struggle.
Back to top Go down
Sexton_hardcastle
Admin
Admin
Sexton_hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 4:01 pm

I duno if it will be that though, because if shane re instates him, then he goes i planned your dads injuries, then it wouldnt fit.

one thing i would have liked to see cary on though, the sense that raw is cursed, but nothing random happened like that, would have been a good in for taker returning to raw. Him cursing the wwe untill he is let back in.

but still ending with an attempted run over your rival, it makes you want more more more wwe.

They keep unleashing new things you want to find out.

Even somthing as simple as burchill and kofi, i want to see whether it will develop into a rivalry, including the women too, or if kofi will get new contenders for his belt and how it will play out. And with beth seemingly face after a few weeks off screen, then maybe katie lea vs beth (a fued we probably all want) will occur at some point
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 6:21 pm

lol yeh i giggled at the santino/kane bit

and i think kane should be turning heel coz it suits his character better.

i think it ruined it a little bit when he apologised
Back to top Go down
MaFish1
Admin
Admin
MaFish1

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyTue Jul 15, 2008 9:44 pm

Just gonna drop my thought's in here, save's making a new thread, plus Im a few hour's late to start a new discussion up...
---------------------------------
WEEK 3: URBAN CHAOS!

The start of Raw see's Shane and Steph addressing the Raw crew, as they have been doing for the past 3 week's. As I watch Im drawn to the thinking of a possible GM role/ managmenet role for Shane McMahon as he say's Raw should band together, and if they dont they will be some 'action's taken'.

HBK/ Y2J brawl, interfeerence by Cade, ref's pulling HBK away from Jericho's direction. Quick but effective little peice by the two, expect it to carry on later in the show.

Kane? With an hand bag (it kinda looked that way at first lol)? Never thought I would see the day Kane turned 'that way'! The King is shitting his panties as Kane 'apoligises' (well scream's "IM SORRRY!") to him.

Back to the chaos of HBK/ Cade, Y2J brawling in the back, just keep cutting to them brawling every 2 minute's is what I say lol.

Chaotic opening segment. Good stuff.

Match 1, Mickie James vs. Katie Lee, it's crazy how Katie Lee had the first PPV appearence of her and her 'bro', aswell as the first title shot? Second fiddle to a Diva. Rolling Eyes Diva's, sheesh, snore fest... Is it me or is Katie Lee a little sloppy? She goes for an hip toss, looked more like a samoan drop or something? Diva's for ya though lol. Miracle come back from Mickie to get the win. Burchill, beating on Diva's nowaday's then? Kofi making the save, Kingston challenging Burchill for the IC strap?

Match 2, Kofi's fast paced style is looking better every week, but there is still a few sloppy moment's, such as that small package and the way he kick's out, looked abit early a couple of time's. Burchill dominating for abit, Kofi coming back, good drop kick on him, Mickie and Katie Lee have a bitch fight, help's Kofi knock out one of those great kick's (thunder clap? WTF?) for the win. Not a bad match.

Santino haha, say's he's got an open invitation to any one and he will beat them up, so every one will foget what Ray Mastrio did to him last week, but obviously he din't mean Kane. Kane "Where's Punk?" Santino "Have you tried the Pepsi Machine?" Haha nice one Santino!

Kane/ Punk. "Deep down inside I know he's dead!" Kane challenging Punk, Punk accept's, but what's in Kane's nifty bag?

Todd Grisham and Cena discussing the NYC Parking Lot Brawl, Cena talking shit, again. How much shit is he gonna keep on spouting *look's at watch*? The new 'faction' debuting. Who's JBL's partner's for the 6 man? Deeber's and Rhode's?

Match 3, Santino's challenge and Beth Pheonix is 'Def Meat'Lmao! Jobbing to Diva's? Beth getting a nice face pop. "I am the power of a man!" haha, it's funny but it's a shame that some one as gold as Santino is not only jobbing to Diva's, but getting squashed in 2 minute's while he's at it.

Oh great, another Diva match, why all the TV time going to Diva's this week? Deeber's and Rhode's? Should be fun, scouting Kelly Kelly? Nope just taking over, nice one lad's. Cody is actually pretty good as a heel. And Deeber's, priceless. WHAT? Hacksaw Jim Duggan? What's all this about? Talking about old school and respecting the guy's who paved the way. Cody is alot better as a heel than face, and what a line "...Trying to relive your glory day's, when they weren't that glorious to begin with!" Dibiase with a quick snappy comment about being a champion. Duggan look's heart broken lol. They leave him Duggan and JBL on the tron, I had an incling about them being his partner's. Nice promo, look forward to that 6 man, look's to be good, and Cryme Tyme getting a future tag shot?

Match 4. Ah, Kane and his bag Laughing Im thinking his mask could be inside, as Sexton guessed last week. Kane dominating, as expected, Punk getting a few cheeky shot's in, Kane with a massive jab to Punk's chop's, a kick to his chop's, another kick to Punk's chop's, must be getting sore right about now. Punk with a few cheeky kick's/ knee's, where's the wrestling though? That's one reason Im not too keen on CM Punk, he's basically a striker, but a small striker, just dont do it for me... A fucking count out? WTF?

Kane on a rampage again? Jobbed out via count out, Id be pissed off too. Speaking of mask's, Punk look's to be going for a new look, a chair on the face look, it's doing wonder's for ya Punk. Batty Boy-tista for the save, spear! Hit's Kane with Punk's 'face mask', help's Punk up, Puink extend's his hand, Batty Boy dcline's, Punk kicking off at the roid monster, spine buster. What about that bag though?

Match 5. Jericho's music hit's, that's too much pyro ffs. Cade accompanying him. Paul London jobbing out to Jericho by the look's of thing's. Sloppy face wipe IMO, London didn't look like he took it right. On a side note, I thought Jericho eas a reletivley small guy, but next to London, who look's tiny, he look's to have quite abit about him. Cade sneaking around the ring with a chair? London with a sneeky kick. Big clothesline from Y2J, back breaker, calling out HBK, I can see some interference after London tap's to The Wall's... Squash!

The HBK/ Y2J fued seem's backward's (in a good way, a very good way) that the heel is claiming he is honourable and the face is a cheating bastard and has alway's been a snake, it's class how they flipped it round though, great fued. Class speach from Jericho, HBK music hit's, Cade awaiting with a chair for Shawn. Getting heated, haha gotta love it. Great "The worse is truly... Yet to come!" speach from Micheals.

Jamie Noble harrassing women again, this time Layla who "dont date short men!" Cue Kane haha, nope Snitsky? Jobber vs jobber? "Hey Snitsk, get back over here, boy!" Haha! Noble got ball's! Who's jobbing to who though? :Ha:

Match 6. It's gonna happen? Noble and Snitsky both come out straight away no music, Noble straight in there. Huge knee from Snitsk, squash! Not quite yet, oh wait, yeah it is "This one's for you Layla!" "OOOOOOOH!" Pump handle slam, wait up, this weren't even a match? Some one give Noble some Rohypnol or something, might be safer on everybody, especially Noble lol.

O.K. This is match 6, your main event of this evening. JBL/ Rhodes/ Dibiase vs. Cena/ Cryme Tyme. Cole confirm's the CTC is for Cryme Tyme and Cena. Cena / Rhodes start off. Rhodes getting his arse whooped. Shad whooping him now. DiBiase in, been waiting to see him in a propper match for a while, should be good to see him. Shad whooping on Deeber's batty now. JTG in, a dodgy double team move, looked sloppy as fuck. Rhodes back in, now the heels are whooping now. Cocky Rhodes, liking his heel persona very much. Nice neck breaker from JTG. JBL in and distracting the ref and Cena, allowing the Tag Champ's to double team JTG. Deeber's in, JTG firing back, nice low drop kick from the Million Dollar Kid. Rhodes reminding me of a young heel Orton. Deeber's, magnifique! Nice little submission move from Dibiase. JBL finnaly getting in, looking rough on poor Shad lol. Cody magnificently missing that bulldog lol. And missing the shooting star lol. Cena in, whooping on Dibiase, goes for JBL, who duck's out. 5 Knucle Shuffle and the F-U to Deeber's Jnr. Cena missed the leg drop by a mile, but some how still managed to almost destroy Cody Rolling Eyes STFU locked in, is it over? Not quite, why did JBL get DQ'd? That was bollock's! I was getting into that too lol.

JBL baiting Cena on the ramp, here come's Da Champ! JBL leg's it, Cena, slow as fuck lagging behind. Mmm, that must have been the Pepsi Machine Punk was at? Lol. Cena, he's gone mate! This is what happen's when you smoke too much crack, kid's, you get paranoid!

Haha, just because your paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not after you lol.

JBL, holding Cena's head up on the car, it fall's, dont worry though, he put's it back up. Nice run up, very nice run up, in a fucking vehicle lol. All the mark's are gonna be on YouTube now declaring what a legend Cena was, and how much JBL suck's for killing him lmao. Now that's a squash!

VERY GOOD RAW!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/mafishthadon1
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyWed Jul 16, 2008 6:50 am

i watched it all start to finish today, i really enjoyed it.

Kane with bag reminds me of black reign with bag.... thats not a good sign.
Back to top Go down
Pablo
Regular
Regular
Pablo

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 am

black reign had to be the worst gimmick ever.

what happend to him? i havent watched tna in weeks coz its been goin downhill.
Back to top Go down
Doomhammer
Regular
Regular
Doomhammer

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook EmptyThu Jul 17, 2008 7:38 pm

well he's not on tv as of right now, but his face is still on the website.

However, Rellik has apparently been released, which is sad, cause he rocked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW - Anarchcic as fook   RAW - Anarchcic as fook Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW - Anarchcic as fook
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: