Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What more do you want from RAW?

Go down 
+3
bazz23-v2 ®™
Marty McFry
Joker-C4lum
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

What more do you want from RAW? Empty
PostSubject: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:14 pm

I noticed that not everyone was satisfied with this weeks RAW, mainly because of John Cena.

He ruined all the Promo's which he was part of, which is a shame because he could be utilised in a much better way, which is just my opinion.

I dont think thats a valid reason tho to say that it was shit or whatever, last weeks RAW was great and i think this weeks was good, with an ending that has given most of us to stay tuned in.

I think somtimes we expect too much, the whole of the WWE has got so much better since the draft, and for once i dont think it will let us down.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:24 pm

I want a moody resentful heel John Cena.

I want a nasty violent heel Kane who hurts without reason or motivation

I want CM Punk to be allowed to work his real style instead of raining it in.

This is all for starters.

(great thread - odds on who ruins it?)
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:25 pm

I want Chris Jericho to continue this awesome new heel persona he is rocking out at the moment - its so differant to ANY heel out there.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:27 pm

AGREE ABOUT CENA, so much potential with that persona

I want a dominating heel faction
JBL, Cody, Dibiase, Paul Burchill and Katie Lea
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:28 pm

Ok this is obviously aimed at me so I'll address it even though Iv said all iv really got to say about Raw.

You said yourself he ruined the 3 promos, two of said promos that were major parts of the show, so that two major segments that where ruined "IMO".

We got a guy that KEEPS bringing down the quality of the show, and he's used in 4 fking segments.

Now you may not think that's a "valid reason" but I do

The only thing that I found good on this show was HBK/Y2J and the ending, sorry but having a good 10-15 minutes of a 2hr show, is not enough to make it good

IMO
Back to top Go down
http://www.youcan't-seeme.com
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:30 pm

did you not like the small touches of 'anachy' like the light falling or the fan getting out back?
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:32 pm

The fan thing was funny I'll give you that, the light thing was just meh.

Thanks for the sly dig by the way, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:33 pm

Wasn't just aimed at you bazz was aimed at anyone who didnt think it was a good show.

It is all about personal opinions tho and you have answerd why you didn't enjoy the show.
So basiclly you want less John Cena "gayed up" promos
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:35 pm

There is just no need for how bad he's become.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:39 pm

Hes aimed directly at kids, i mean... poopy?

I say dont worry about the frikin kids, i was a kid during the attitude era and i found it awsome, so why have tame promos now aimed at KIDS??!
Fuck the money your already stinking rich Vince!
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 6:48 pm

It just seams that he is getting worse and worse to me, he can suck at wrestling for all I care, but when not just your matches, but your promos suck, you have a problem.

I'm praying for a Cena Raw tribute show.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:07 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
The fan thing was funny I'll give you that, the light thing was just meh.

Thanks for the sly dig by the way, much appreciated.

What dig mate?
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:10 pm

Marty McFry wrote:

(great thread - odds on who ruins it?)

Did you mean this?

Thats in no way aimed at you, its aimed at the thread killers.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:25 pm

What annoys me about Cena is that the quality of his promos have dropped dramatically ever since he moved to RAW. When he was the heel rapper on Smackdown, his promos were great. He made his opponent look like a complete idiot and taunted the fans which gave him good heel heat. He also used to swear, which it seems to me is not allowed anymore. Ever since he moved to RAW and became the gay Marine/Soldier, the baddest word he uses is poopy. Now a 10 year old may find that funny, but the adult audience (which WWE should be aimed at) do not.

I don't even mind if Cena stays face although I would prefer him to turn heel for a while, as long as he gets rid of the soldier gimmick and becomes a different version of the rapper gimmick again, I believe his promos would improve a lot and he would get a much better reaction from the crowd.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 7:58 pm

I would agree to some extent, but even comparing now with when he moved to Raw, there is still a massive difference in lameness, ever since his return at the rumble he has turned the gayness up a notch(or 5).

Im praying they don't restart the whole Mickie/Cena crap.

Marty McFry wrote:
Did you mean this?

Thats in no way aimed at you, its aimed at the thread killers.

As the kids say "my bad". Smile

Forget me, Iv just had a bad day.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:12 pm

I reckon we should have a Cena Gayness-O-Meter. Every week, we rate Cena on the level of his gayness on that week's RAW on a scale from 1-10. This is probably a gay idea itself, but I give Cena 9/10 for this week's RAW.

Also, I don't see where they are going with this Mickie/Cena on off storyline. Will Cena turn on Mickie and become heel or will Kane (who will probably turn full blown crazy heel next week) attack Mickie therefore setting up Kane vs Cena?
Back to top Go down
Rerun
Dirty Leecher
Dirty Leecher
Rerun

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:37 pm

I think a Cena/Kane fued would be quite good actually
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyWed Jul 09, 2008 8:46 pm

It's never been done before I think, so it would be fresh as well.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:08 pm

Why Cena? id rather see a Kane/HBK feud. Kane Cena feud would be boring as hell
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:14 pm

Did anyone know that Y2J has never faced the underaker?
Back to top Go down
klaus494
Regular
Regular
klaus494

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 pm

very random there marty
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/pickleheadednimrod
bazz23-v2 ®™
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 6:18 pm

Only after hearing it on an interview last week, was surprised at that one.
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyThu Jul 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Kane/HBK has been done before. I think it was at Bad Blood 2003 or 2004. And the match was only half decent thanks to HBK. I think Cena vs Kane in a stipulation match would suit both of them as they are both brawlers/powerhouses and it could be a good match. I would bring back the Ambulance Match for that feud.
Back to top Go down
Joker-C4lum
Regular
Regular
Joker-C4lum

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Well i never saw that match, but has a feud between the two been done? Just seems a better way to go than Cena, i couldnt bare a Cena v Kane match
Back to top Go down
rock from niceboard
Regular
Regular

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? EmptyFri Jul 11, 2008 7:54 pm

It wasn't really a long feud between Kane and HBK but the match at the PPV between the two was OK at best. I think they had a feud because Kane injured HBK a few weeks/months before. Like I said, I think Cena vs Kane in a Street Fight or a Ambulance Match would be a good match however I wouldn't like to see them fight in a normal singles match. That would be awful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What more do you want from RAW?   What more do you want from RAW? Empty

Back to top Go down

What more do you want from RAW?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: