Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sink or Swim

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Sink or Swim   Sink or Swim EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 11:00 am

Raw has really gone for it this week. This is not going to be another aritcle about how good it was, I want to talk about Kofi and Punk.

These two have been given a real chance this past week to either step up to the plate and be big stars in the future because I firmly do not believe this will be there only title run. Or of course they can Sink.

Punk needs to be put over as a cerdiable champ by going over some, or to turn heel and become similar to Edge the sneaky cocky heel, this alomost goes hand in hand with MITB case.

Kofi needs to have a fued with an experienced guy for the IC title and come out on top as a good clean face the man who could do this has just come to Raw so could be perfect. Kane.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
the-gaffer

Sink or Swim Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sink or Swim   Sink or Swim EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 pm

I think both will swim!

I think they could both swim as faces, CM Punk I don't believe will be a long term champion, however I do believe with his natural ability and the fact he is SO over will get him long enough, I have said this before but I fancy a Punk reign to be similar to that of Bret Harts when he first won the WWF title in 1992, take on all comers and defend the title against anyone (midcarders and not so main event men ie JBL) on a weekly basis

Kingston has everything, he has the natural athletic ability like Shelton Benjamin although after listening to his performance on the mic on ECW in a Benjamin match he has far more charisma although he is nowhere near as powerful
Back to top Go down

Sink or Swim
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pro-Heel-Wrestling :: Debate And Media :: Wrestling Debate-
Jump to: