Pro-Heel-Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Pro-Heel-Wrestling

For All Your Wrestling Needs, Please Redirect To The New Forum http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania Empty
PostSubject: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 pm

Did anyone realise that in 1999-2000 time Eric Bischoff chaired a meeting of WCW's ownersand top brass where he proposed to them that they give away $1 million of Time Warners money on a live Nitro, he sold it on the basis that this would increase viewership.

He was fired 2 weeks later.

Damn good job there is no one above McMahon.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:03 pm

Could some explain the relationship between Vinny Mac and Eric. Did they split on good terms or was it another bad un.

Do you think Eric is a shout for a GM role again
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:08 pm

I dont think they split on bad terms. I very much doubt Vince 'likes' Eric based on the MNW but im sure he respects what he has done in the past and I think if it called for it he'd have no problem hiring him.

Infact I think he should.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:10 pm

Yeah I thinkn he should thought he did a good job on Raw last time and did do a cracking job on WCW.

Would be great for him to come back as a huge surprise, would get things stirred up.
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:11 pm

I think he's busy with that shite US version of celebrity wrestling, he's working as a producer on the show.
No doubt he's like to come in and advertise that though.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 pm

Yeah well this might warrent its own thread and maybe already have been done but who do you think for GM.

I would like to see Eric Bischoff, but more than likely will just be a returning Regal
Back to top Go down
Marty McFry
Wrestling God
Wrestling God
Marty McFry

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:18 pm

I would prefer Regal to Bischoff. Towards the end of his previous reign he was the best thing on TV.
Back to top Go down
Cruiserjim1
Spammer
Spammer
Cruiserjim1

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:30 pm

Yeah he was good but I was under the impression that he was going to have a more in ring role now so maybe he will give that up
Back to top Go down
Mike Adamle
Muppet
Muppet
Mike Adamle

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi mat fans.

Im surprised to read that Eric Bischoff actually attempted to steal Vince McMahons money money mania idea back when the WWFE was WCW. Im sure glad Vince took over WWFE before Eric could go through with the plan, I doubt we would have got anything even half as entertaining as McMahons Money Money mania.

On the subject of the new Raw GM I would be happy to see Peter Regal revert to his pirate gimmick and play the GM role for laughs.

Failing that I wouldn't mind seeing Generation X accidently being made joint GM's so we can have more of the laughs like what we got in the summer of 2007. (bring back the spirit team perhaps for a fued????)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania   Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Bischoffs million Dollar Mania
Page 1 of 1